Poll: Nearly Half Of Americans Not Confident Presidential Elections Will Be Fair

Trump was caught red handed trying to rig the election by extorting a foreign leader for a personal favor. What else do we need to know about the traitor?
How about something remotely true? Your charge is bullshit and pathetically weak.
The matter has been thoroughly examined and little to nothing of what you claim is accurate.

What kind of sad clown are you that has to float these lies online in order to feel important and worthwhile?
Get a cat, you dick.

Looks like the "vote by mail" scam isn't going over too well...

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 5:30 PM PT – Friday, August 21, 2020

As Americans across the country consider who they’re going to vote for this November, many voters have begun to realize how they’ll be voicing their stance could be just as important of an issue. According to a recent survey, more than four in 10 Americans are not confident this year’s elections will be conducted fairly and accurately.

The poll, which was conducted in late July and included responses from nearly 6,500 people, showed levels of concern about the integrity of the elections were similar across party lines and increased among voters who are older.

Of those planning to vote for Democrat candidate Joe Biden, 48% stated they are worried. 41% those looking to support President Trump responded similarly.

This report came before the USPS announced it could not guarantee all ballots cast for the general elections would be delivered in time, even if mailed by states’ deadlines. In addition to delays, voters have said they are also concerned their ballot could get lost.

“I don’t know, I’m scared it might get lost in the mail,” stated one resident. “I just want to make sure my vote is submitted, that it actually counts.”

Meanwhile, many people echoed President Trump’s worries about the potential for voter fraud after primary elections revealed outdated voter rolls and discrepancies connected to mail-in voting.

“At this point we have identified 119 applications that appear to be false,” explained Lake County elections supervisor Alan Hays. “We have turned over these documents to the sheriff’s department.”

And meanwhile, we find that those mailboxes aren't really that secure....

I am POSITIVE they won't be fair; trump will find a way to steal the next election and his cronies in the senate, SC and Justice Dept will help make him Putin II

I wonder why only 50% of the people are smart enough to see the massive potential for mail in voting fraud. Mail in voting is like some dude who thinks he could shoot up heroin just one time. They can't possibly end good.

Five states already have 100 percent mail in voting with no evidence of voter fraud.

Trump is creating a crisis without any evidence.
That's just like the attitude of the dude who thinks he can shoot up heroin just one time. There are some very obvious indications that it will end badly. This is no time to experiment with new election systems, especially one that can be manipulated so easily.
No experiment.
Mail in voting has been done for decades and is the norm in many states.

Got news for you. After people get used to it in this election, it will be the norm.
With the mess that they're predicting (and the election not being decided for a couple of months), I tend to disagree...
Nobody is saying a couple of months except for Trump

If Trump thinks mail in voting is unsafe, why doesn’t he set an example and vote in person?
Why in hell do people believe voting in person is unsafe? They sure as hell aren't concerned at Big Box retail.
Ef9BMy2WkAAsRA-.jpg
Just the idiots are of course.

If Trump thinks mail in voting is unsafe, why doesn’t he set an example and vote in person?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can the candidates themselves actually vote while they themselves are in the race?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Yes
Thank you. In my opinion, that shouldn't be allowed since they themselves are the voting choices.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder if any candidate has ever voted for someone else instead of themselves like we all know that most of them would if not all of them.

More Trumpian chaos.

This is what Trumpsters wanted.

They wanted the hand grenade. They wanted the bull in the china shop.

This is what it looks like.

we wanted someone that would not back down because people called him wascist.

The hysterical overreaction of the left is their call and their responsibility.

We wanted, and still want someone to speak for us, and not be silenced. He is still doing that.

If Trump wins, the dem mobs will riot and burn and kill.

They didn’t do that last time, why would they do it now?

Republicans are already setting up reasons for why they lost. Trump will be the first President to refuse to leave office

Because they are steadily escalating. And people are already dying and/or nearly being killed.
Give an example where Dems have ever rioted after an election
you are engaging in fantasies

I made a point that dems are escalating to new behaviors and you ask me to back it up by demonstrating their past behavior?

you really, will saying ANYTHING, without any shred of concern about honesty or decency, won't you?

You will say ANYTHING without a shred of evidence.

What the evidence does show is that our President is preparing to lose and will not go quietly. He is using every means at his disposal to suppress the vote, discredit the results and prepare to tie up the results in court for as long as he can.

Show me an past example of Trump losing an election and refusing to go.

see how fucking stupid that was of you?
I can give around 3500 examples of Trump suing when he doesn’t get his way

So, you admit that you can't back up your prediction of new future behavior, with past examples, like you demanded of me?

Well, what a shocker.

Forum List

Back