Poll: Nearly Half Of Americans Not Confident Presidential Elections Will Be Fair

Trump is doing what he planned to do

Distribute misinformation to try to discredit the results to explain why he lost and set up a planned legal challenge to the results.

Last election, he claimed 3 million illegals voted without presenting any proof.
This time he is using the same tactic for mail in voting

If Trump wins, the dem mobs will riot and burn and kill.

The voters know that. Thus any dem victories are not valid, because they could be the result of fear.

We cannot have free and fair elections with violent mobs ruling the streets.

They didn’t do that last time, why would they do it now?

Republicans are already setting up reasons for why they lost. Trump will be the first President to refuse to leave office

Because they are steadily escalating. And people are already dying and/or nearly being killed.

Democrats will do anything to win the election including cheating. There’s no way I trust vote by mail. Way to easy to cheat.

The Democrats are the party that allows rioting, looting and murder in our streets. Now they want to get rid of the police and take our guns.

Kamala Harris believed Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser until he chose her to be his VP. Now suddenly she ignores the accusations. Democrats killed the #metoo movement.

Democrats tried to invalidate the votes of millions of Americans by conducting a BS impeachment trial. (We’re just a bunch of deplorables anyway)

Democrats wasted millions and millions of tax dollars on phony Russia and Ukraine investigations.

Democrats ignore the blacks getting slaughter in our inner cities while at the same time pushing a BLM false narrative. Democrats only care about blacks every four years during election season.

Worst of all, Democrats are weaponizing a pandemic to win an election. Democrats would shut down the entire country if they could to purposely tank the economy.

Democrats can’t trusted. Mail in voting would be a disaster. If Democrats can show up in person to protest for mail in voting, then they can show up in person to vote.
Democrats voted to remove a president who was caught trying to rig the election. In other words, stfu traitor.
Seeking information of Criminal Activity is the President's job as Chief Enforcement Officer. If Biden used his power as Vice-President to withhold US aid unless a Ukrainian prosecutor was fired, who happened to be investigating a company that had dealings Biden's son, that is Criminal Activity.

Mail in voting is RIGGING the Election.

Democrats will do anything to win the election including cheating. There’s no way I trust vote by mail. Way to easy to cheat.

The Democrats are the party that allows rioting, looting and murder in our streets. Now they want to get rid of the police and take our guns.

Kamala Harris believed Joe Biden’s sexual assault accuser until he chose her to be his VP. Now suddenly she ignores the accusations. Democrats killed the #metoo movement.

Democrats tried to invalidate the votes of millions of Americans by conducting a BS impeachment trial. (We’re just a bunch of deplorables anyway)

Democrats wasted millions and millions of tax dollars on phony Russia and Ukraine investigations.

Democrats ignore the blacks getting slaughter in our inner cities while at the same time pushing a BLM false narrative. Democrats only care about blacks every four years during election season.

Worst of all, Democrats are weaponizing a pandemic to win an election. Democrats would shut down the entire country if they could to purposely tank the economy.

Democrats can’t trusted. Mail in voting would be a disaster. If Democrats can show up in person to protest for mail in voting, then they can show up in person to vote.
Democrats voted to remove a president who was caught trying to rig the election. In other words, stfu traitor.
Seeking information of Criminal Activity is the President's job as Chief Enforcement Officer. If Biden used his power as Vice-President to withhold US aid unless a Ukrainian prosecutor was fired, who happened to be investigating a company that had dealings Biden's son, that is Criminal Activity.

Mail in voting is RIGGING the Election.
Joe`s quid pro quo for dummies. He wasn`t asking for a personal favor, genius.

I wonder why only 50% of the people are smart enough to see the massive potential for mail in voting fraud. Mail in voting is like some dude who thinks he could shoot up heroin just one time. They can't possibly end good.

He warned us if he doesn't win the election is rigged.

I personally believe Trump will continue to cheat and abuse his power, in order to win. He's a no holds barred, rules, laws, ethics, and regulations matter naught, kind of guy.

When he points fingers at others for cheating with no proof, it's a tell tale sign that he is cheating himself.

It's his modus operandi.

:eek-52:

Republicans are already setting up reasons for why they lost. Trump will be the first President to refuse to leave office

Because they are steadily escalating. And people are already dying and/or nearly being killed.
Give an example where Dems have ever rioted after an election
you are engaging in fantasies

I personally believe Trump will continue to cheat and abuse his power, in order to win. He's a no holds barred, rules, laws, ethics, and regulations matter naught, kind of guy.

When he points fingers at others for cheating with no proof, it's a tell tale sign that he is cheating himself.

It's his modus operandi.

Trump is laying the groundwork for a protracted legal dispute over the election results....regardless of how badly he is defeated.

He will refuse to surrender his office to Biden until every legal complaint has been resolved

It's his modus operandi.

Trump is laying the groundwork for a protracted legal dispute over the election results....regardless of how badly he is defeated.

He will refuse to surrender his office to Biden until every legal complaint has been resolved
He seems to not want to have the people's vote, nor the electoral college, and have the Congress vote for president.... we may have more democratic representatives by over 40, I believe when congress votes, they vote as a State getting one vote each, so congress critters within the State might vote amongst each other for their state, to come to the one vote, or God forbid, the State goes to the party that governs the State, which are mostly republican governors.... So I'm not certain how all that works if the electoral college vote, is not done by the date needed???

It's his modus operandi.

He seems to not want to have the people's vote, nor the electoral college, and have the Congress vote for president.... we may have more democratic representatives by over 40, I believe when congress votes, they vote as a State getting one vote each, so congress critters within the State might vote amongst each other for their state, to come to the one vote, or God forbid, the State goes to the party that governs the State, which are mostly republican governors.... So I'm not certain how all that works if the electoral college vote, is not done by the date needed???
The Supreme Court stepped in to stop the recount in Florida in 2000

I imagine they would have to step in here to show Trump the door

I made a point that dems are escalating to new behaviors and you ask me to back it up by demonstrating their past behavior?

you really, will saying ANYTHING, without any shred of concern about honesty or decency, won't you?

I made a point that dems are escalating to new behaviors and you ask me to back it up by demonstrating their past behavior?

you really, will saying ANYTHING, without any shred of concern about honesty or decency, won't you?

You will say ANYTHING without a shred of evidence.

What the evidence does show is that our President is preparing to lose and will not go quietly. He is using every means at his disposal to suppress the vote, discredit the results and prepare to tie up the results in court for as long as he can.

What the evidence does show is that our President is preparing to lose and will not go quietly. He is using every means at his disposal to suppress the vote, discredit the results and prepare to tie up the results in court for as long as he can.

Show me an past example of Trump losing an election and refusing to go.

see how fucking stupid that was of you?

Show me an past example of Trump losing an election and refusing to go.

see how fucking stupid that was of you?
I can give around 3500 examples of Trump suing when he doesn’t get his way

Forum List

Back