POLL: Let's try a COVID compromise, shall we?

Do you agree with this Free Market COVID Compromise?

• 1. Yes. This is a fair compromise.

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 2. No. This is not a fair compromise.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Double meat thin crust pizza.

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Everyone.
There is no one who likes the approach of just using synthetic spike proteins in these vaccines.
Everyone? Thats an obvious lie.

Again, the vaccines do not contain the spike protein.

You apparently don't know how the vaccines work or even how much experience we have with them.

The mRNA vaccines do not have the spike protein in them for starters.

Wrong.
Lots of people think the nRNA vaccines cause the human cells in the vaccinated person to start growing spike proteins, and that is wrong.
People should realized that is wrong because not only would that be extremely dangerous, but there is no way to do that.
Gene splicing is a difficult process that can only be done is a lab, and there is no way a vaccine could do that.
For example, gene splicing requires you inject RNA into the nucleus of a cell, and a vaccine can't do that.
Where the gene splicing is done is in the lab, to human stem cells.
Those cells then are reprogrammed to produce spike proteins, which are then harvested and put into the vaccines.
This all happens in the factory.
There is no gene splicing capability put into the vaccines, and those who claim these is, are wrong.
So in fact, ALL that is in the vaccines are spike proteins, nothing else.

Think about how silly it would be to claim the vaccine had RNA to reprogram your own cells to produce the spike proteins?
The RNA would be destroyed before it could get into human cells, and even if it did get in, it would not be inside the nucleus, so would not reproduce anything. And even if it could get a cell to produce spike proteins, they would be trapped inside the cell they were produced in. Nor would it be even reasonably safe to ever want your own cells to be mutilated to the point they were producing spike proteins, since those spike proteins are the very thing the immune system is being taught to target.

Wrong.
Lots of people think the nRNA vaccines cause the human cells in the vaccinated person to start growing spike proteins, and that is wrong.
People should realized that is wrong because not only would that be extremely dangerous, but there is no way to do that.
Gene splicing is a difficult process that can only be done is a lab, and there is no way a vaccine could do that.
For example, gene splicing requires you inject RNA into the nucleus of a cell, and a vaccine can't do that.
Where the gene splicing is done is in the lab, to human stem cells.
Those cells then are reprogrammed to produce spike proteins, which are then harvested and put into the vaccines.
This all happens in the factory.
There is no gene splicing capability put into the vaccines, and those who claim these is, are wrong.
So in fact, ALL that is in the vaccines are spike proteins, nothing else.

Think about how silly it would be to claim the vaccine had RNA to reprogram your own cells to produce the spike proteins?
The RNA would be destroyed before it could get into human cells, and even if it did get in, it would not be inside the nucleus, so would not reproduce anything. And even if it could get a cell to produce spike proteins, they would be trapped inside the cell they were produced in. Nor would it be even reasonably safe to ever want your own cells to be mutilated to the point they were producing spike proteins, since those spike proteins are the very thing the immune system is being taught to target.
You really think you're being injected with spike proteins?

Post a link.

Last edited:
Sounds about right. If I were that guy I'd be pissed off too.

Jason has a way with words:

“If you don’t trust the medical field to prevent you from getting it, why do you trust them to cure you from it?” Arena asks coronavirus and vaccine skeptics in the video.

“Stick to your fucking guns and keep your motherfucking ass at home,” he continues. “Stop running to the hospital, putting everybody else at fucking risk and in turn the collateral damages; people like my wife who actually need medical fucking help for a chronic disease but get kicked out of the hospital because your dumb ass is too stupid to go get a fucking vaccine shot.”

“I don’t understand how you don’t believe in science to prevent disease but all of sudden you’ll run to the hospital to take every experimental drug they’ll give you to save your life,” Arena added. “It makes no sense.”

You really think you're being injected with spike proteins?

Post a link.

It is the spike proteins your immune system is being sensitized to attack, so either they are being injected or something is being injected in order to get your cells to produce spike proteins. Which sounds easier and safer?

It is the spike proteins your immune system is being sensitized to attack, so either they are being injected or something is being injected in order to get your cells to produce spike proteins. Which sounds easier and safer?

Yes, I know what the spike proteins are and that it's the body that creates them. You were saying we were being injected with spike proteins. I'm guessing you went off, read something and now attempting to change the meaning of your posts.

Jason Arena has the correct "compromise":

Sorry, but totally wrong.
There has never been a single hospital that ran out of room for other patients due to covid patients.
Covid victims do not normally go to a hospital at all.
The only ones who do are those who are having trouble breathing.
And they can't take ordinary hospital space.
They can only be put in the ICU where they have ventilators.

All the hospitals are letting half the staff go home an collect unemployment because hospitals are half empty.
Covid patients are not taking up normal hospital space.

The antivaxxers and antimaskers who get COVID should just stay at home and suffer the consequences of their stupidity! Stop overcrowding hospitals!

Last edited:
Yes, I know what the spike proteins are and that it's the body that creates them. You were saying we were being injected with spike proteins. I'm guessing you went off, read something and now attempting to change the meaning of your posts.

No, I am not changing the meaning of anything.
I still believe the spike proteins are being injected and NOT built by your own cells.
Growing spike proteins in a factory is easy, and injecting them is reasonably safe.
Trying to grow them inside the patient is incredibly difficult and risky.
If what you say is true, that would make these vaccines incredibly risky to the point anyone involved with them should be shot.

I've changed my opinion over the last week on vaccinations. There are clearly a lot of people who, for their own reasons, are going to refuse to get vaccinated. There's not a damn thing I can do about that, so I'm just trying to deal with reality here. So to make this as clear as I can:

1. I support your right to not get vaccinated.
2. I am against forcing you to get vaccinated.

There. Nice and clear. I figure the only way to get past this mess is to either get vaccinated or get sick and develop an immunity that way, if you don't die. I'll look at it like a controlled burn, where you just get rid of the wasted underbrush. Fine. We can all move on now. And, I won't even ask you to not spread this virus, especially to kids, since we're now seeing an increase in hospitalizations there. I know that asking you to at least be careful for them is an "attack" on your "freedom" and "liberty", and we all know how you feel about THAT.

There. You are free to exercise your freedom and your liberty, and the rest of us will get off your backs. In exchange, I will propose this fully free market compromise:

1. Any business is free to install and enforce mask mandates to protect their employees and patrons. If you don't like that, you are free to exercise your free market rights and shop at their competition.
2. Any hospital is free to (a) put voluntarily non-vaccinated COVID patients on a lower priority for both ICUs and private rooms so that regular patients with other problems can be served as they should be, and (b) charge whatever extra COVID fees they feel are appropriate, whether it is upon admission, on a daily basis, or both. In cash. Up front. A fully free market solution.

Can we agree? Vaxxers? Anti-Vaxxers?

I vote we put fat people, illegals, and the vaccinated with COVID in back of the lines instead, otherwise you nailed it. See PROG, you were doing great and then fucked up in closure. It's a step into the right direction otherwise

Jason has a way with words:

“If you don’t trust the medical field to prevent you from getting it, why do you trust them to cure you from it?” Arena asks coronavirus and vaccine skeptics in the video.

“Stick to your fucking guns and keep your motherfucking ass at home,” he continues. “Stop running to the hospital, putting everybody else at fucking risk and in turn the collateral damages; people like my wife who actually need medical fucking help for a chronic disease but get kicked out of the hospital because your dumb ass is too stupid to go get a fucking vaccine shot.”

“I don’t understand how you don’t believe in science to prevent disease but all of sudden you’ll run to the hospital to take every experimental drug they’ll give you to save your life,” Arena added. “It makes no sense.”

The only people with covid who go to the hospital are those who can not breath and need a ventilator.
No one has a ventilator at home.
But most hospital room do not have ventilators, so those rooms without ventilators are all empty.
There was no reason to send your wife home.
They lied.

Sorry, but totally wrong.
There has never been a single hospital that ran out of room for other patients due to covid patients.
Covid victims do not normally go to a hospital at all.
The only ones who do are those who are having trouble breathing.
And they can't take ordinary hospital space.
They can only be put in the ICU where they have ventilators.

All the hospitals are letting half the staff go home an collect unemployment because hospitals are half empty.
Covid patients are not taking up normal hospital space.

The guys wife was there to deal with symptoms she was having with stage 4 cancer. That doesn't sound like a planned visit so where do you think she had to go? Maybe the ICU? A place that is quite common for Cancer patients to visit during their battle with the disease.

Stop pretending like you know everything, you obviously don't.

Except the hospital lies
d to him and covid patients had no effect on his wife.
Of course the hospital lies, however would you be able to live with yours if you can't declare everyone else a liar to make your dumbass conspiracies feasible?

The antivaxxers and antimaskers who get COVID should just stay at home and suffer the consequences of their stupidity!

Over 99% of them do.
The only ones who don't are those who can no longer breath because the immune system filled their lungs with fluid.

The guys wife was there to deal with symptoms she was having with stage 4 cancer. That doesn't sound like a planned visit so where do you think she had to go? Maybe the ICU? A place that is quite common for Cancer patients to visit during their battle with the disease.

Stop pretending like you know everything, you obviously don't.

She did not need the ICU if the alternative was being sent home.

Forum List

Back