POLL: If convicted of crimes, should Trump and his associates be punished?

If convicted of crimes involving Jan 6, should Trump and/or his associates be punished?

• Total voters
Here is what I suggest:

We should have a trial on Donald Trump involving BORH the issue of Russia collusion and Jan 6. This trial should be held directly before the Supreme Court, with the councels for both the accusers and the accused being allowed to call any and all witnesses they want including current politicians, former presidents, f.b.i., c.i.a., and state department personnel, or any other person of interest..

During this trial, all witnesses will be hooked up to a polygraph test and those who are lying will be executed on the spot for treason - no exceptions. Both parties will agree to these terms before hand and the trial can continue for as long as it takes to get to the bottom of this.

Just think of all the problems this would solve, folks! The issue of Dolald Trump vs the Democrat party would finally be OVER and filling all those newly vacant positions would be such great fun for all concerned.

Attempted 3rd... is that what you think is an important argument?... 2 or 3?... you just skip right over the fact that there was zero evidence...
And they have zero evidence today too... In fact my most libtarted friends are laughing at this 1-6 group of clowns... especially after today....

The evidence came right out of dumdass's mouth in phone calls with Georgia and his own DOJ.
MAGA

The libs are so corrupt and desperate, that I would not trust any "conviction" if Trump personally met with me, and told me he was guilty, with photos and diagrams with little arrows draw all over them.

For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?
An incredibly clear, straightforward question.
Do you think we're going to let Trump get convicted?

For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?

"Punishment" is both vague and relative. I mean, are we talking about going to bed without dinner, home confinement, imprisonment, or facing a firing squad? Frankly, I'm not open to the first two options.

If he actually broke a law, then yes. They should all be held to the same standard

You trust anyone after the last five years?

No not really. I'm just talking about the theoretical here. None of the major Democrat players IMO are trust worthy,
for one reason, they wanted to impeach Trump even before he took office in 2016. And of course those idiots wonder why he would never co-operate with them.

No not really. I'm just talking about the theoretical here. None of the major Democrat players IMO are trust worthy,
for one reason, they wanted to impeach Trump even before he took office in 2016. And of course those idiots wonder why he would never co-operate with them.
There’s no theoretical possibility.

Just look at the shit from today, all made up! Secret service agents ready to testify Hutchinson lied under oath

Do you think we're going to let Trump get convicted?
No, of course not. There will be cultists in any jury. Hung juries in every case.

Why don't you guys understand that this is a theoretical question? Is this really that complicated?

And by the way, I like your Mafia-style outlook on this. Just like the movies.

Forum List

Back