FBI used geotracking to arrest 45 people from the J6 protest, yet people claim its inaccurate when used for 2000 mules

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
You cant have it both ways,

Does geotracking work or not work?

The FBI uses it. Seems to me it works.

Should those arrested via geotracking be released because it is inaccurate, or did Dinesh prove voter fraud via geo tracking.

Well sure, it is like Arizona. Obama sued them for trying to enforce Federal laws on illegal immigration that the Federal government refused to enforce because they were not the Federal government but just a state, but once Trump was on office states like Arizona could have sanctuary cities to hide illegal immigrants once Trump wanted to enforce the Federal laws on the books

Need I get some lawyers here to explain their hypocrisy? It really is fun watching them do gymnastics by using the legal terminology to make it all sound legal and logical and just.

Well sure, it is like Arizona. Obama sued them for trying to enforce Federal laws on illegal immigration that the Federal government refused to enforce because they were not the Federal government but just a state, but once Trump was on office states like Arizona could have sanctuary cities to hide illegal immigrants once Trump wanted to enforce the Federal laws on the books

Need I get some lawyers here to explain their hypocrisy? It really is fun watching them do gymnastics by using the legal terminology to make it all sound legal and logical and just.

I had forgotten that. Lefties are hilarious.

YOU MAY NOT ENFORCE LAWS THAT WE WONT ENFORCE! :rolleyes:

However, if the state wont enforce laws, the Fed will come in and enforce them.

Fucking cult hypocrisy.

I had forgotten that. Lefties are hilarious.

YOU MAY NOT ENFORCE LAWS THAT WE WONT ENFORCE! :rolleyes:

However, if the state wont enforce laws, the Fed will come in and enforce them.

Fucking cult hypocrisy.
It has nothing to do with state or federal power, just DNC power, whichever branch of government they control, they rule.

Should those arrested via geotracking be released because it is inaccurate, or did Dinesh prove voter fraud via geo tracking.
They are the democrats. They demand it both ways. It's their trademark to be the biggest hypocrites out there

I am sure some cult members will explain to us why geo tracking is accurate when the FBI uses it to arrest J6 protestors, but not when used to track ballot mules.

Post the names of people in the Capitol who were arrested on no other evidence beyond geotracking...

LOL

Rambtard, I asked for names of those charged on no evidence other than geotracking. Where's your evidence of that for those folks?
Oh the Gestapo didn't list their charges??? not surprised... you really are a tool....

Oh the Gestapo didn't list their charges??? not surprised... you really are a tool....

Holy fuck. :eusa_doh:

Rambtard, I just fucking gave a link to all the charges.

face-palm-gif.278959

When the FBI uses it, it is used on conjunction with other evidence to charge and convict criminals. No one is convicted solely on commercial cell phone geolocation, it correlated with witnesses, and time synced to video feeds.

Something 2000 Mules didn't do. They had the video from the drop boxes, they had the cell phone geolocation and they didn't present one example of the cell phone and drop box video showing and individual stuffing large numbers of ballot envelopes**, nor the same individual depositing envelopes at different locations.

** As a matter of fact, IIRC the state did investigate some of the people shown dropping off multiple ballots, and those people were dropping off ballots for family members which was legal in the state.

Glad to help.

WW

Geotracking only shows where somebody is it doesn’t show what they were doing. If it was used in Jan 6 then it could only be used to show a person was trespassing. Any additional changes would need further evidence. 2000 mules shows zero criminal activity. You have no argument

List them I'm waiting tard..... but I tee off in 20 mins so you best hurry...

I gave you the list, rambtard. My obligation ends there. That you can't prove the OP's claims is good enough for me.

Forum List

Back