POLL: If convicted of crimes, should Trump and his associates be punished?

If convicted of crimes involving Jan 6, should Trump and/or his associates be punished?

• Total voters
No way.

After the kangaroo court/lynch mob atmosphere created by Trump-haters of both parties, there is no way any trial will be fair, therefore any conviction would be completely specious.

Along with the constant rioting and screaming about Trump, since he announced his candidacy in 2016, this current pre-impeachment hearing is the Trump-haters' third bite at the apple, how many more do they get before we say, this is an absurd waste of time?

No way.

After the kangaroo court/lynch mob atmosphere created by Trump-haters of both parties, there is no way any trial will be fair, therefore any conviction would be completely specious.

Along with the constant rioting and screaming about Trump, since he announced his candidacy in 2016, this current pre-impeachment hearing is the Trump-haters' third bite at the apple, how many more do they get before we say, this is an absurd waste of time?
They’re all petty fools

For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?

An incredibly clear, straightforward question.
His side was nor heard, so no if they convict him. It will be as illegitimate as Biden's presidency.

For the record, I'm not expecting anyone to be convicted of anything. But, theoretically, would you support punishment if any of them are convicted?

This is not a criminal trial. It is a joke.

THEY HAVE NO CASE!!!! THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!
Pelosi impeached Trump three times with zero evidence... damn you tards are dumb.....

Please tell me about this 3rd impeachment? I will get my popcorn this should be very interesting!!!!!
They have a ton of evidence and it has all been laid at your feet. You just refuse to believe that the Orange Idiot is guilty of anything.
MAGA

Please tell me about this 3rd impeachment? I will get my popcorn this should be very interesting!!!!!
They have a ton of evidence and it has all been laid at your feet. You just refuse to believe that the Orange Idiot is guilty of anything.
MAGA
What’s the evidence? The chairman said they didn’t. You should go talk to him

Biden has killed over 100,000 Americans by opening the southern border and allowing Fentanyl to pour in. Should he and his thugs be convicted and given the electric chair? Clearly the wrong hearing is taking place.

What’s the evidence? The chairman said they didn’t. You should go talk to him

Nice phone call to Georgia. Nice phone call to the DOJ telling them he doesn't care about evidence "just say it was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congress."
MAGA

Nice phone call to Georgia. Nice phone call to the DOJ telling them he doesn't care about evidence "just say it was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congress."
MAGA
What is the evidence?

no

no president or other major national-level politician should ever be convicted of a crime ever ever ever.

We have tradition to honor.

MAGA
Attempted 3rd... is that what you think is an important argument?... 2 or 3?... you just skip right over the fact that there was zero evidence...
And they have zero evidence today too... In fact my most libtarted friends are laughing at this 1-6 group of clowns... especially after today....

Forum List

Back