POLL: Does Anyone Actually Like Hillary Clinton?

Klyde

Rookie
Nov 3, 2016
Who does, guys?))

It seems most Hillary supporters simply do not like Donald Trump. It's find to find reasons why they would like their own candidate
Throughout this US election season (which lasts several years), many have been asking, ‘who likes Donald Trump’. Broadly speaking, the following people like Donald Trump: traditional Robert Taft style anti-war conservatives, anti-war people of all ideologies who realise he’s the only broadly anti-war candidate who stands a chance of winning, disaffected left-wing voters who are upset at the effects of globalism and free trade on wages and employment, those who want tougher immigration into America, those who favour robust law and order, those who want a simplified tax code but not a neo-liberal one either, those who are upset about Obama care, those fed up of America being an international and at times domestic laughing stock.

As for who explicitly does not like Donald Trump, The Duran’s Nedka Babliku summed it up nicely.

But who likes Hillary Clinton? Does anybody actually like her? I don’t mean personally, even though it seems she rules more through fear and intimidation than through commanding respect lest affection.

It seems that many people who are voting for Hillary Clinton are doing so because they don’t like Donald Trump. This shouldn’t be surprising. She’s as inspiring as a broken umbrella in a hurricane, she’s as exciting as a dead monk, she’s less honest than even her husband, she’s more opportunistic than a prisoner with keys to his own cell (not that Hillary would know about that), her corruption cannot be denied by anyone other than those who are afraid of the truth and she’s more pro-war than any US presidential candidate in recent memory. She makes Ronald Reagan look like John Lennon.

So my sincere question is, does anyone actually like Hillary Clinton? This is an entirely different concept to having a complete loathing of Donald Trump. Indeed, some Hillary Clinton supporters admit that if Donald Trump were standing against a ticket of Satan with the running made of Eva Braun, they’d hold their nose and cast their vote for the Devil. Now silly as this is, I’d at least respect the honesty of people who admit that by voting for Hillary Clinton, they are merely voting against Donald Trump and nothing more.

I struggle to find the arguments that one could hypothetically have in favour of Hillary Clinton as anything but a protest vote. But here are some suggestions:

–Someone who lies awake at night with tear stained eyes, due to the fact Obama refuses to openly declare war on Russia.

–People who are offended by the fact that Wikileaks ruined their childhood fantasy that American politicians are the most honest and forthright in the world and want to punish Julian Assange for telling these truths.

–People who think that a woman who does deals to arm terrorists with the most anti-women country in the world, Saudi Arabia, is still somehow a champion of women.

–People who lie awake at night dreaming of the murder of President Assad.

–People who derive joy from the fact that Libya is now a failed state and want to spread the good gospel to others.

–High level employees of Goldman Sachs.

That’s it. I can’t particularly think of any other reasons. None of these reasons seem to be very popular issues. A survey showed that Hillary Clinton’s blaming of all the world’s ills on Russia doesn’t sell. So far as corporate good will goes, Goldman Sachs aren’t exactly as popular as the Disney Corporation or the NFL. Meddling in foreign affairs sells about as well as the ‘Putin Did It’ line.

Saudi Arabia isn’t generally on the ‘must visit list’ of most American women. When it comes to leisure time, it seems Donald Trump’s Big Golf is more popular with Americans than Hillary’s Big Gulf. So what is it about Hillary Clinton that her supporters actually like?

The whole Hillary phenomenon beggars belief. If Democratic voters were so keen on Trump not winning, they should be actively upset that Hillary Clinton’s henchmen stole the primary election from Bernie Sanders. At least like Trump, Bernie Sanders actually had policies one could support, rather than being a candidate to support as part of a childish protest vote.

Source

Once again, Trump supporters don't seem to understand that elections are about contrasts. Choices. A vs. B.

Hillary is a terrible candidate, but, all things considered, Trump is worse, at least in the opinion of many.

So, they'll sigh wistfully, shake their head, roll their eyes and vote for her.

That's how it works. Why this still hasn't sunk in is a mystery.

Once again, Trump supporters don't seem to understand that elections are about contrasts. Choices. A vs. B.

Hillary is a terrible candidate, but, all things considered, Trump is worse, at least in the opinion of many.

Spin your stupidity, man! SPIN IT

Was I wrong?

Is Trump not worse, in the opinion of many, or has Breitbart or Hannity not covered that for you?

The Election of 2016 is simply the Election where seemingly the electorate is voting against the other candidate vs. voting for their candidate.

Was I wrong?

Is Trump not worse, in the opinion of many, or has Breitbart or Hannity not covered that for you?
You act like its only Trump or a corrupt woman that has basically rigged the elections and even colluded with media and govt officials. There is no excuse for voting for that bullshit. NONE
You are pretty much voting FOR Corruption.

Once again, Trump supporters don't seem to understand that elections are about contrasts. Choices. A vs. B. Hillary is a terrible candidate, but, all things considered, Trump is worse, at least in the opinion of many. So, they'll sigh wistfully, shake their head, roll their eyes and vote for her. That's how it works. Why this still hasn't sunk in is a mystery..
The Election of 2016 is simply the Election where seemingly the electorate is voting against the other candidate vs. voting for their candidate.
For many, yeah.

Both of them are incredibly lucky to be running against the other.

Hell. I've got Dem friends who don't like her and they have told me they won't vote for her.

She's got way to much shady baggage and anyone with common sense wouldn't even consider voting for her as POTUS.

Was I wrong?

You act like its only Trump or a corrupt woman that has basically rigged the elections and even colluded with media and govt officials. There is no excuse for voting for that bullshit. NONE
Both of them have more than their share of faults. Stipulated.

But for many, voting for a liar is preferable to voting for a buffoon.

The Democrats gave the GOP an electoral gift, and the GOP chose to pee on it.

Not my fault.

It could be said Trump is the only possible candidate she could possibly beat?

nonsense. the fact that you don't understand that a lot of us really like her and liked her 8 years ago is a bit blind. you might not like her and might be voting for the lesser of two evils. i know an awful lot of people who know her and a lot of us are wearing "nasty woman" shirts.

It could be said Trump is the only possible candidate she could beat?
She may have been able to beat Cruz.

I probably would have voted for Kasich/Rubio.

nonsense. the fact that you don't understand that a lot of us really like her and liked her 8 years ago is a bit blind. you might not like her and might be voting for the lesser of two evils. i know an awful lot of people who know her and a lot of us are wearing "nasty woman" shirts.
I'm not saying that applies to everyone who votes for Hillary. I'm thinking most about moderates and independents.

I've said all along that many people like her and (this one never seems to get mentioned) agree with her on the issues.

Was I wrong?

Both of them have more than their share of faults. Stipulated.

But for many, voting for a liar is preferable to voting for a buffoon.

The Democrats gave the GOP an electoral gift, and the GOP chose to pee on it.

Not my fault.
Yea, and she uses her smarts to FUCK us over. FUCK America over.
IDK which one is worse. Hillarys corruption, or the American peoples.. guess we will find out later.

I wonder how one can come to the conclusion that Trump is worse than Hillary.

Well, they can. It's obviously apples and oranges.

I don´t think so. Lets sum up.

Trump:
Trump evades taxes (legal, questionable)
Trump talked dirty (legal, questionable)

Hillary:
Hillary created al-Qaeda and ISIS, hundreds of thousands are dead (illegal, highly criminal)
Hillary killed dozens of people in her environment (illegal, highly criminal)
Hillary sells state secrets (illegal, highly criminal)
Hillary protects rapists (illegal, highly criminal)

Trump:

Hillary:
Hillary created al-Qaeda and ISIS, hundreds of thousands are dead (illegal, highly criminal)
Are you claiming that is an objective and comprehensive analysis of the choice at hand?

Trump:

Hillary:
Are you claiming that is an objective and comprehensive analysis of the choice at hand?
Far from comprehensive but really enough to make a decision, don´t you think?

Forum List

Back