Poll: Biden Approval Drops to Lowest Level After Taliban Takeover

Of course you said that...

Oldestyle: Let's start with getting every AMERICAN out, Faun!
Faun: Who said otherwise?
Oldestyle: You for starters.

Nope, I never said otherwise. As far as helping Afghanis, we've done that for 20 years now. Both the current president AND the previous president, though from opposing parties, agree it's enough and it's time to get out.

We paid a trillion dollars to arm them and train them for 20 years now. It's on them to fight for themselves. They are no longer our responsibility.

I asked you a question you didn't answer. I'll ask it again...

Who on Earth fights for someone who's capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?
Who on Earth assures someone that if they help us that we won't abandon them to an enemy that will kill them and then simply walks away from them KNOWING that's exactly what will happen?

I notice that you totally ignored my question as to why Biden chose to close down our Air Force base if he was truly interested in a well run withdrawal. Who would close down the best means of an exit from Afghanistan BEFORE they got out the people they needed to get out? Who would be THAT stupid!

Dumbfuck, repeatedly posting that does not change the fact that a Democrat VP does what the DNC wants.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, aside from you being too stupid to even think up your own insults, you can only mindlessly parrot back the ones you read, it matters not what compells a VP to invoke the 25th. The VP is still required to invoke it in order to remove a sitting president. You're dumber than shit to keep arguing otherwise after being shown that in the Constitution...

Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Who on Earth assures someone that if they help us that we won't abandon them to an enemy that will kill them and then simply walks away from them KNOWING that's exactly what will happen?

I notice that you totally ignored my question as to why Biden chose to close down our Air Force base if he was truly interested in a well run withdrawal. Who would close down the best means of an exit from Afghanistan BEFORE they got out the people they needed to get out? Who would be THAT stupid!
Again, we helped them for 20 years. It's time they stand up for themselves. And you bitch about me not answering your question while you won't answer mine.

Third time...

Who on Earth fights for someone who's capable of fighting, but refuses to fight for themselves?

So my question for you is this, Faun. Is Joe Biden THAT stupid...or did he deliberately abandon those people?
You'll have to start answering questions if you want yours answered.

4th time...

And that will surely hurt his presidency from not doing anything.
New news out...

Turns out Steve Millar & Co sabotaged the Afghan Refugee Process..

Turns out Trump Admin (probably not Trump himself) deliberately gummed up the works... Biden Admin must have it nearly impossible to fix it and get people out...

So Trumpster wanted an investigation, Hell Ye, lets have an investigation... Who the hell was stopping these people getting out..

Again, we helped them for 20 years. It's time they stand up for themselves. And you bitch about me not answering your question while you won't answer mine.

Third time...

The American people have fought for others incapable of defending themselves for a long, long time, Faun! According to the "Faun Doctrine" we shouldn't have fought against the Nazis because the countries they conquered early on didn't put up a fight?

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Baghram Air Force base was shut down before people were gotten out of Afghanistan?

New news out...

Turns out Trump Admin (probably not Trump himself) deliberately gummed up the works... Biden Admin must have it nearly impossible to fix it and get people out...

So Trumpster wanted an investigation, Hell Ye, lets have an investigation... Who the hell was stopping these people getting out..
Considering that Trump had more time to prepare for the withdrawal than Biden one would think the evacuations would have started the same time Trump was withdrawing troops.

New news out...

Biden was inaugurated when, Ted? He changed other Trump policies on DAY ONE of his administration. So why didn't he up the number of visas from 45,000? He could of with a swipe of his pen!

So did YOU want to take a crack at explaining why Biden chose to shut down Baghram Air Force base before we had Americans and our allies safe?

The American people have fought for others incapable of defending themselves for a long, long time, Faun! According to the "Faun Doctrine" we shouldn't have fought against the Nazis because the countries they conquered early on didn't put up a fight?

So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Baghram Air Force base was shut down before people were gotten out of Afghanistan?
Can you explain why Trump evacuated zero personnel that you claim can't get out now?

Biden was inaugurated when, Ted? He changed other Trump policies on DAY ONE of his administration. So why didn't he up the number of visas from 45,000? He could of with a swipe of his pen!

So did YOU want to take a crack at explaining why Biden chose to shut down Baghram Air Force base before we had Americans and our allies safe?
Why did the GOP vote against emergency passport activates over Afghanistan refugees?

To be quite blunt, Kiddies...trying to blame this debacle on Trump is laughable. The execution of the withdrawal has been awful and that has nothing to do with the previous administration. This is all on Joe Biden.

Can you explain why Trump evacuated zero personnel that you claim can't get out now?
Trump wasn't the one shutting things down in the middle of the night and emboldening the Taliban. That was Joe Biden as well. Biden owns this, Moonie. His people fucked it up and his people are scrambling to fix it.

All of you seem to be unable to answer that very simple question...

What was the reason for closing Baghram Air Force base so suddenly?

Nation building worked with the countries wrecked by WWII. Especially in Japan.

Nation building worked very well in South Korea.

Nation building would have worked in South Vietnam had not the filthy ass Democrat defunded the effort.

However, nation building in Iraq was very successful.

It has been a complete failure in Afghanistan.

Here is as good an explanation as I have seen

"In the summer of 2011 at the height of the fighting season, the Afghan police I was advising had two magazines per man, and the entire district had one RPG round, one round for their one RPG tube, and they had no gas for their Ford Rangers we had bought them."
This dismal state of affairs was exacerbated by their paychecks and cash for basic things being stolen by higher-level Afghan commanders. He also says the police would put people in jail to get ransom from local families to raise money.
"They did that because they weren't getting paid."...

"The Afghan army wasn't real. The Afghan Civil Authority was never real. They never collected taxes. There were no courts outside of police robbing people. None of it ever existed... it was just a big jobs program funded by American money, and the moment it looked like the money would go away, everyone went home."
The Afghan gov't overthrown by Taliban never existed - ex-soldier

Not until you answer mine.

5th time...

This wasn't just a "Trump policy." It was a deal between the U.S. and the Taliban. It's one thing to reverse a Trump policy, like raising taxes after Trump lowered them. It's entirely a different ball of wax to reverse a deal made with a foreign body. Doing that tells the world, don't make deals with the U.S., they won't honor them.

The problem was not uping the number but the administrative process which was taking years per person... Read what Tyroe says, they embedded people and gummed up the works... They spent months and months making it as hard as possible...

Your basic defence is that Biden couldn't fix Trump's stuff quick enough... Think what you are saying... Trump was the one that let Miller run loose, Biden had weeks with skeleton staff, Trump had months and set the timeline and resources..

Lets have the investigation, a lot is making sense now..

Not until you answer mine.

5th time...

I've answered that already...we liberated France in WWII...they didn't do diddly fighting against the Germans. Should we have ignored their plight because we didn't think they put up enough resistance? Under the "Faun Doctrine" it would seem to be the case!

So are you going to ever give me a viable reason someone would close down an airport when it's obvious that you're going to need to extract thousands of people?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back