CDZ POLL: An Abortion Kills a Child

POLL: An Abortion Kills a Child

• Total voters
When extinction of hue mammon is in jeopardy ,
Ah man, our extinction's not going so well? :(
How do we best ensure its success? Oh, I know.. Let's consult "theories for individualism"!
Yep. That's about the size of it. LOL

" Believers In What Ever Is Feasible For You Is Feasible For Others "

* Spay Or Neuter Your Pets But Limit Preventative Access To Contraception *

What is easier. Taking a little pill? Or going through an emotional wrenching unnecessary somewhat risky surgical procedure. I'm looking at this through a risk reward scenario.
Considering that historically between 0% and 200% of the poverty line have had approximately 75% of elective abortions , and considering the reasons for those elective choices are based upon the financial and functional constraints of society , then risk versus reward is also about the means available to individuals to sustain the financial and functional well being of themselves within the whole society .

The individuals electing abortion are not devoid of realism anywhere near as much as the realism of those expecting others not to elect to have an abortion .

What is easier. Taking a little pill? Or going through an emotional wrenching unnecessary somewhat risky surgical procedure. I'm looking at this through a risk reward scenario.
Reduced to pushing drugs now?
Women who never use any method and who never have an abortion would have an average of 18 births during their reproductive lifetime, compared with no more than five among women using any of the available birth control methods. Consequently, use of any method prevents more deaths from pregnancy and childbirth than are associated with method use.
Sorry, odds are she'll still get pregnant even if you get her to use the pill. Like it or not, your "risk reward scenario" includes you having to worry and deal with likely unintended consequences of having sex as well.

Also, note that risk of death is associated first with "unintended pregnancies, live births" among others.

Last edited:
Reduced to pushing drugs now?
Women who never use any method and who never have an abortion would have an average of 18 births during their reproductive lifetime, compared with no more than five among women using any of the available birth control methods. Consequently, use of any method prevents more deaths from pregnancy and childbirth than are associated with method use.
Sorry, odds are she'll still get pregnant even if you get her to use the pill. Like it or not, your "risk reward scenario" includes you having to worry and deal with the unintended consequences as well.

Also, note that risk of death is associated first with "unintended pregnancies, live births" among others.
What is it, 98.5% effective? I'm talking in general, not the list of small variables. Maybe request a condom? Shooting it on her belly instead. One can go the extra step.

If abortion isn't topical why do you suppose it was listed as one of the keywords?

Yes Grumblenutbag, Abortion is the topic.

pre birth abortion or post birth abortion?

trump believes that killing democrats is a good thing...

is that POST birth abortion?

most conservatives on this board can't wait for the next civil war so they can slaughter liberals and democrats....

is THAT "post birth abortion"?

" Believers In What Ever Is Feasible For You Is Feasible For Others "

* Spay Or Neuter Your Pets But Limit Preventative Access To Contraception *

Considering that historically between 0% and 200% of the poverty line have had approximately 75% of elective abortions , and considering the reasons for those elective choices are based upon the financial and functional constraints of society , then risk versus reward is also about the means available to individuals to sustain the financial and functional well being of themselves within the whole society .

The individuals electing abortion are not devoid of realism anywhere near as much as the realism of those expecting others not to elect to have an abortion .
You don't have to be a rocket science to take a pill every morning for cripe sakes.

We know blacks make up about half of all abortions. For the record I could care less what a woman chooses. None of my business.

98.5% effective would mean a failure rate of 1.5% or about 1 in every 67 carefree loads blasted down the hole.
We know blacks make up about half of all abortions.
So?
I could care less what a woman chooses.
You mean couldn't (care less). Good.
None of my business.
Excellent. And thanks! Mine neither.
You need a voice post.

60% said it is a living being

40% think it is a clump of meaningless cells.

60% is filibuster proof.

Were it not for that, I would feel a lot more anger about all of the off topic posts and diversion attempts. It's a fucking shame that shit is permitted in the CDZ.
I guess that's why it is free. Lol

I have never seen an avatar that made me crack up like yours...LOL

60% is filibuster proof.

Were it not for that, I would feel a lot more anger about all of the off topic posts and diversion attempts. It's a fucking shame that shit is permitted in the CDZ.
I guess that's why it is free. Lol

I have never seen an avatar that made me crack up like yours...LOL
My avatar is a carry over from other forums. I tried to change it once and it was crazy how many wanted me to change it back.

The point of this OP was not to gather information, you made that quite clear. More like a popularity contest.
Quite the opposite.

I absolutely hate the thought / realization of the fact that an abortion kills a child. I used to try to argue (long time ago) that it doesn't.

I used to be "pro - I'm not a woman so, what business is it of mine. . . "

So, try me and everyone else. Give us the facts that you use to support YOUR claim that and abortion does not kill a child.

Let's see how your arguments and facts stand up to scrutiny.

Last edited:

60% is filibuster proof.
Stat update: 33 said it is a living being (61.1%) 22 said a clump of meaningless worthless cells. (38.9%)

Interesting, isn't it? The number of known proaborts that refuse to vote?

A few known anti aborts have abstained from participating too.
Bet it would be about the same.
I think abortion is barbaric. But it is legal and I could care less what a woman decides. None of my biz.. But it is a person from day one. These excuses, it is a person but really isn't a person, and it isn't a person until its born, makes me laugh at all the tongue twists.

. . . I think abortion is barbaric. But it is legal and I could care less what a woman decides. None of my biz.. But it is a person from day one. These excuses, it is a person but really isn't a person, and it isn't a person until its born, makes me laugh at all the tongue twists.

I would like to know how you reconcile your conclusions with a feeling that I hope you share. . . that children are Constitutionally entitled to the "equal protections of our laws."

Were it not for my belief that all children have a Constitutional right to the protections of our laws? I would have no problem with idiots killing their own progeny, at all.

Reminder.

1. This thread is in the CDZ; ALL CDZ rules apply.
2. You can change your answers at any time.
3. All sides are invited to present any and all evidence to support their views.
4. Posts and responses are asked to be confined to the subject of this OP. "Does and abortion kill a child, or not?"
5. For Reference, this thread and poll is in reference to abortions and the biology of HUMAN beings, only.
6. This thread is NOT about whether or not abortions "SHOULD" be legal or illegal. It is ONLY about whether or not an abortion kills a child.
Jeremiah chapter 1, God said to Jeremiah "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were bornI sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations. My belief is that if God formed him in the womb, He formed you and me. I also believe that we are His most precious creation and when the abortion doctor stands before God he will be asked " How dare you murder my most valued creation"?

Interesting, isn't it? The number of known proaborts that refuse to vote?

Seriously, get over yourself.

Here's why everyone knows early-term abortion doesn't kill a child:

Specks aren't people. That's obvious. Speck. Person. Speck. Person. Speck. Person. Different things. My cat knows that specks aren't people, and he has a brain the size of a walnut. Pro-lifers presumably have larger brains, therefore they also know that specks aren't people. For various reasons, they choose to pretend otherwise.

Forum List

Back