Politics and homosexuality.....this board is gay

Why does the right keep talking about homosexuality? Its always the right talking about homosexuality this, gay rights that, can we please quit talking about that.

You talk about homosexuality all the time. ;)

And as for this board being gay, takes one to know one....

Nobody cares about homosexuality more than you do Luissa. You even think that I'm gay.

See, more homoerotic posting, the righwtingers are obsessed with homosexuality.

I am just pointing out your obsession.

This more then likely is your problem.

The Show with Bob Spike and Joe

Dude the right is obsessed with homosexuality, its politics to them.

They have equal protection under the law. I have a few gay family members.
Whoop there it is. Whoop there it is.

So crappy together :lol:

The Bob Rivers Show with Bob Spike and Joe

I am just pointing out your obsession.

This more then likely is your problem.

The Show with Bob Spike and Joe

So why does the religious right in politics keep talking about it?

Probably because the left keeps pushing it. Gay history? come on. I never did learn which way edison swung. Is it important?

Probably because the left keeps pushing it. Gay history? come on. I never did learn which way edison swung. Is it important?

Yeah, the left likes homosexuality too, they promote, but the right looks to benefit from talking about it politically.

Laws that are voted on by the voters within elections(measures) that the left and the homo's work to over turn through the courts.

Laws un-Constitutional at their inception, merely confirmed by the courts.

They have equal treatment. Name on thing straight men can do that gay men cannot do.

You don’t understand. It has nothing to do with ‘equal treatment,’ it has to do with equal access to the laws – in this case marriage laws where same-sex couples are not allowed marriage licenses.

I propose homosexuality be banned from discussion here, its not important in America politically.

The social conservatives would never agree to that, they perceive homophobia as too powerful a weapon.

Laws voted on by voters are not unconstitutional simply because some of us don't agree with them, if people voted for gay marriage the homosexuals wouldn't say thats illegal but when they get shocked at the polls then its illegal, total rubbish.

They don't want special treatment, they want equal treatment.

They have equal treatment. Name on thing straight men can do that gay men cannot do.

Marry the non-familial, consenting adult partner that they love.
Sure they can.....They can just can pack it (they like that shit) and move their asses to New York.......They can play their twisted version o' Ozzie and Ozzie, or Harriet and Harriet back there.

Hell, i'm even willing to make HUGE donations to the first charity here in Cali that offers to buy 'em their damn ONE WAY plane tickets.

Why does the right keep talking about homosexuality? Its always the right talking about homosexuality this, gay rights that, can we please quit talking about that.

You started the thread.

The thread isn't about homosexuality.

I get it, a thread about politics and homosexuality is not about homosexuality, or politics, it is really about tea and crumpets, and how you think that is gay.

Laws that are voted on by the voters within elections(measures) that the left and the homo's work to over turn through the courts.

You don’t understand. It has nothing to do with ‘equal treatment,’ it has to do with equal access to the laws – in this case marriage laws where same-sex couples are not allowed marriage licenses.

I propose homosexuality be banned from discussion here, its not important in America politically.

The social conservatives would never agree to that, they perceive homophobia as too powerful a weapon.

Here we have two people who think they are progressives talking about homosexuality, and blaming other people for it. Does this remind anyone of anything?

Here we have two people who think they are progressives talking about homosexuality, and blaming other people for it. Does this remind anyone of anything?

This is faulty reasoning come on.

Forum List

Back