Politics and homosexuality.....this board is gay

Because its making me mad, this board is about politics, not homosexuality. the right has an infatuation with homosexuality, maybe they not secure in their sexuality.

This board is a discussion forum. And your attempt at flaming the right is very weak, Charlie.

I score it:

5.5/10 - must try harder.

Tally up the threads and you'll see that the right has an infatuation with homosexuality, the left keeps promoting homosexuals as poor oppressed people when homosexuals are rich with plenty of money, they're not suffering. The left and right love homosexuality.

I don't care enough to 'tally up the threads'. Your obsession with gays, however, concerns me. Are they doing you any harm? No. So let them live their lives and you live yours. That's basic conservatism.

This board is a discussion forum. And your attempt at flaming the right is very weak, Charlie.

I score it:

5.5/10 - must try harder.

Tally up the threads and you'll see that the right has an infatuation with homosexuality, the left keeps promoting homosexuals as poor oppressed people when homosexuals are rich with plenty of money, they're not suffering. The left and right love homosexuality.

I don't care enough to 'tally up the threads'. Your obsession with gays, however, concerns me. Are they doing you any harm? No. So let them live their lives and you live yours. That's basic conservatism.

I don't bother homosexuals but they are attention whores who think they're special and merit special treatment.

I don't bother homosexuals but they are attention whores who think they're special and merit special treatment.

Do they? I just think they want equal treatment under the law. And I have no issue with that. I don't necessarily agree with what they say, but I'll support their right to say it.

But..... I will say this.... gays, like blacks, and whites, and hispanics, and females, and males.... and everyone else - they're individuals. They do not all think the same.

Do they? I just think they want equal treatment under the law. And I have no issue with that. I don't necessarily agree with what they say, but I'll support their right to say it.

But..... I will say this.... gays, like blacks, and whites, and hispanics, and females, and males.... and everyone else - they're individuals. They do not all think the same.

They are being treated equal they just want more acceptance of their lifestyle, the equal treatment argument is a mask.

Why does the right keep talking about homosexuality?
Toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy.......

A LOT o' them were......

rick-santorum-in-high-school.jpg

Because its making me mad, this board is about politics, not homosexuality. the right has an infatuation with homosexuality, maybe they not secure in their sexuality.

The homosexuals went to fucking get into the political area and fuck with our laws. So why isn't it political?

True I agree, I don't like their diseased mindstate and sexual practices and their movement to make it seem normal but why does the rightwingers keep talking about it?

It's real simple, slick... I don't like a lot of things, including homosexuality. But because we live in a free society, and homosexuals are taxpaying citizens in that Free Society, they should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to in their bedrooms and in their personal lives. That includes two people of the same sex legally spending the rest of their lives together.

In short, y'all need to grow up and realize that life isn't all about you.

They don't want special treatment, they want equal treatment.

They have equal treatment. Name on thing straight men can do that gay men cannot do.

They have equal treatment. Name on thing straight men can do that gay men cannot do.

Marry the non-familial, consenting adult partner that they love.

Of course they can, just like straight men.
As long as that consenting adult non familial partner is a) a member of the opposite sex, and b) not married to someone else.
See, equal rights!

Well, Bass...somebody's gay enough to think about gay issues all the time, that's for danged sure.

Gee....now who would that gay obsessed person be, one wonders?

Marry the non-familial, consenting adult partner that they love.

Of course they can, just like straight men.
As long as that consenting adult non familial partner is a) a member of the opposite sex, and b) not married to someone else.
See, equal rights!

Thanks for, once again, proving our point. Gays don't want to marry someone of the opposite sex. It isn't how they're wired.

Well, Bass...somebody's gay enough to think about gay issues all the time, that's for danged sure.

Gee....now who would that gay obsessed person be, one wonders?

Can't be me, I'm married happily with three baby girls and loving it, so who could it be?

Forum List

Back