Politics and homosexuality.....this board is gay

Why does the right keep talking about homosexuality? Its always the right talking about homosexuality this, gay rights that, can we please quit talking about that shat?

Are you joking? The homosexuals and the left can't stop talking about it as they run to activist judges to sue and to get the general populations vote over turned over and over again. The left can't ever shut the fuck up and thinks that a few percent of the population should be able to stick it down our fucking throats where ever. They demand our children to learn there history in California, yeah like they have a fucking history--- Maybe they mean how james fucked jim in the ass behind the school grounds??? That is about as far as there fucking history goes.

They don't respect the voters
They don't respect that parants may not went there fucking children learning this bull shit.
They don't respect that people may not went to watch there stupid parades.

WTF!

My, you think about gay sex alot.

If you don't want people to talk about homosexuality all the time, why did YOU bring it up by starting another thread about it?!

Because he doth protest too much.

In America nobody cares about homosexuality at all, its the gays that keep irritating most Americans by politicizing their lifestyle and the rightwingers who are obsessed with them, why blame me for a problem I have no control over?

Typical lefty. You don't want to talk about it so no one should talk about it. Right wing approach - ignore it and don't participate.

So, Charlie, why do you hate free speech?

Because its making me mad, this board is about politics, not homosexuality. the right has an infatuation with homosexuality, maybe they not secure in their sexuality.

Has Del offered you a tissue?

Well, Bass...somebody's gay enough to think about gay issues all the time, that's for danged sure.

Gee....now who would that gay obsessed person be, one wonders?

Can't be me, I'm married happily with three baby girls and loving it, so who could it be?

You started the thread. Just come clean!

Whatever, homosexuality has never existed in my family and doesn't now. You can ask Flaylo and my other relative here who I'm not naming, they know.

why does the right keep talking about homosexuality? Its always the right talking about homosexuality this, gay rights that, can we please quit talking about that shat?

are you joking? The homosexuals and the left can't stop talking about it as they run to activist judges to sue and to get the general populations vote over turned over and over again. The left can't ever shut the fuck up and thinks that a few percent of the population should be able to stick it down our fucking throats where ever. they demand our children to learn there history in california, yeah like they have a fucking history--- maybe they mean how james fucked jim in the ass behind the school grounds??? That is about as far as there fucking history goes.

they don't respect the voters
they don't respect that parants may not went there fucking children learning this bull shit.
They don't respect that people may not went to watch there stupid parades.

Wtf!

l......m........b........a.........o.....!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing says genius like the message of "I'm hoping people stop discussing a topic and in order to accomplish that I'm going to start a discussion about the topic."

Can't be me, I'm married happily with three baby girls and loving it, so who could it be?

Whatever, homosexuality has never existed in my family and doesn't now. You can ask Flaylo and my other relative here who I'm not naming, they know.

My only point is you are the one that brought it up.

Obviously this is something that weighs heavily on your mind.

Cum out of the closet. There are many here that are gay. SO WHAT?

Nothing says genius like the message of "I'm hoping people stop discussing a topic and in order to accomplish that I'm going to start a discussion about the topic."

Don't push the homosexuality this way, in the last 48 hours there have been a deluge of homosexual themed threads, thats too much, someone has to take a stand and say something because this is going too far.

Tally up the threads and you'll see that the right has an infatuation with homosexuality, the left keeps promoting homosexuals as poor oppressed people when homosexuals are rich with plenty of money, they're not suffering. The left and right love homosexuality.

I don't care enough to 'tally up the threads'. Your obsession with gays, however, concerns me. Are they doing you any harm? No. So let them live their lives and you live yours. That's basic conservatism.

I don't bother homosexuals but they are attention whores who think they're special and merit special treatment.

Ah how I love irony.

:clap2:

Don't push the homosexuality this way, in the last 48 hours there have been a deluge of homosexual themed threads, thats too much, someone has to take a stand and say something because this is going too far.

You're inviting the homosexuality topic to be pushed your way by starting a thread about homosexuality.

Also, 2+2=4.

You came out the closet trying to solicit me, thats gay as hell, stay the hell away from me YOU!!!

You came out the closet trying to solicit me, thats gay as hell, stay the hell away from me YOU!!!

I did? This topic kept you up all night. Now you come across as butt hurt. :lol:

I did? This topic kept you up all night. Now you come across as butt hurt. :lol:

See, more homoerotic posting, the righwtingers are obsessed with homosexuality.

Forum List

Back