Politico "caucus" to Trump: enough already, get away from the immigration stuff

Riiiiight I'm sure Trump will now stop talking about the key issue that catapulted him to the top of the polls. /eyeroll
The republicans only want him to stop talking about it because they see their own seats in danger due to the strong support Donald Trump has.
Those Rinos have a choice, move back away from the left or get voted out. Americans are waking up.

Nope, you need to go start your own party, Frank. You can't have ours.

You have Obama, Pelosi and the other Progressives. Do you have your "Republicans for Biden" buttons ready yet?
crybaby far right reactionaries have to start their own party, bud. You know that. You guys know you have failed when you have a progressive statist like Trump as your champion.

Nope, you need to go start your own party, Frank. You can't have ours.

You have Obama, Pelosi and the other Progressives. Do you have your "Republicans for Biden" buttons ready yet?
crybaby far right reactionaries have to start their own party, bud. You know that. You guys know you have failed when you have a progressive statist like Trump as your champion.

Trump is getting all the support we'd give to any Conservative. It's a Conservative country and with a real Conservative Candidate I see Trump winning 55, 56 states

The Republican Establishment needs to be rooted out and send over to the Dems where they belong
Don't worry. There is very little of the sane establishment left in the GOP. Crazy teabaggers ate them.
That is a silly lefty comment.
There's some truth to that, where the GOP Old Guard/mainstream/establishment is either unwilling or unable to take back the Party from the reactionary, reckless, irresponsible, and extreme right.

The Republican Establishment needs to be rooted out and send over to the Dems where they belong

Hmmm. The GOP is already losing numbers as they are at an 18 year low. 52% of Americans thing the GOP is extreme, so it's not exactly the Establishment that is hurting the GOP.
If the Establishment GOP left the GOP, how would the GOP ever win anything?
I think abetter solution would be if the extreme sector of the GOP would form their own party. They could call it the Tea Party.:eusa_angel:

Hmmm. The GOP is already losing numbers as they are at an 18 year low. 52% of Americans thing the GOP is extreme, so it's not exactly the Establishment that is hurting the GOP.
I think abetter solution would be if the extreme sector of the GOP would form their own party. They could call it the Tea Party.:eusa_angel:
Dunce.
The GOP controls the majority of governoships, the majority of state houses, the House and the Senate.

And that majority in the Senate will disappear next year with some in the states, and even with that majority there has been no effort to take away citizenship. The Rabbi, there won't be any effort.

Dunce.
The GOP controls the majority of governoships, the majority of state houses, the House and the Senate.

Viewing several recent polls the GOP favorable ratings have taken a serious hit to lows not seen in well over a decade.
The reasons are that they accomplished very little because all that was on their minds was to retread all the nothings they did before. Also they ran hard on saying they were going to boost the middle class. Which in the end they did nothing. Over 76% of the public wanted an increase of the minimum wage, the GOP's response, blocking the increase of the minimum wage. But they did find it in their heart to help 0.02% of the population (and the wealthiest) by voting to cancel the death tax. Now that shows exactly where the GOP priorities are.
So in response to your statement,, for now, for now.

Dunce.

Viewing several recent polls the GOP favorable ratings have taken a serious hit to lows not seen in well over a decade.
The reasons are that they accomplished very little because all that was on their minds was to retread all the nothings they did before. Also they ran hard on saying they were going to boost the middle class. Which in the end they did nothing. Over 76% of the public wanted an increase of the minimum wage, the GOP's response, blocking the increase of the minimum wage. But they did find it in their heart to help 0.02% of the population (and the wealthiest) by voting to cancel the death tax. Now that shows exactly where the GOP priorities are.
Wrong.
Next

Partially, perhaps, but not completely. I am sure there are some very sane people still left in the GOP. Only, they are a small minority.
. Translation: There is a small group of Republicans who will do as we Democrats tell them and that's how we will continue winning elections.

If reporters keep throwing questions about immigration than ....duh...Trump will keep answering them. It's interesting to note that democrat blather is all about drivers licenses for illegal criminals and benefits and pathways to citizenship etc but none of the ass holes has ever recommended closing the border until Trump reminded Americans that it's the first thing you need to do.
"They are anchor babies. What do you want me to call them?" -- Donald Trump August 2015

Dunce.

Wrong.
Next

Right! :disagree:
And next? I'll have a cheeseburger and a Tecate.

Dunce.

Wrong.
Next

Classless beer for a classless boob.
The GOP has been winning elections left and right. Wth the Democrats' front runner probably facing jail time they'll sweep 2016 as well.

Dunce.

Wrong.
Next

The GOP has been winning elections left and right. Wth the Democrats' front runner probably facing jail time they'll sweep 2016 as well.

Yes, indeed. You claimed in 2012 that because of the 2010 mid-terms, Obama was doomed.

You were oh, so wrong.

I just read some of your golden stuff from 2012 and got a good chuckle out of it. Thanks for the funnies!

Now you are claiming that because of the 2014 mid-terms, Hillary is doomed.

Once again, you are oh so wrong.

Apparently, you are just too stupid to know that that after +160 years of electoral history, since the GOP was included on the ballot in mid-term and presidential elections, there is absolutely NO correlation between a mid-term and the following presidential GE.

Dunce.

Wrong.
Next

Whoa! What a retort!
The only time the GOP does well is when there is low voter turnout! But don't let facts get the way, after all, you haven't in the past, why change?
I'm sure glad I'm not you, spending your entire day at USMB. Obviously, you don't have life, no wonder you come off as an angry and miserable person.
Now will you quit stalking me? It's really weird and it's getting really creepy.

Forum List

Back