Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?

Your whole 'euro-trash' lifestyle fascinates me....

Do the pigeons die when you fuck them?

shocked.png

A politician sent a Christmas card pandering to their base.... shocked!!! Shocked I tell you!!!

Irrelevant. It goes without saying that people of a particular political and social bent will have brain embolisms over this but that’s not the topic of the OP. The topic is that they made this card right after the shooting.

1.) The shooting was done with a pistol, not rifles.

2.) In spite of the shooting, there was no reason not to make their Christmas card this way.

3.) The card was not meant for the victims or their families anyway so the entire argument is moot.

All this criticism is just more anti-gun hot air.
Just another attempt at spinning a tasteless act of crass indignation. If I received a Christmas card like this, it would quickly go either into the trash or it would be lit and burned. What is the point, except to say..."Look! I love assault rifles! This makes me manly and tough."

It is just another attempt to intimidate and play to the MAGA base. I am sure trump loved it. Bullying and Intimidation are his game.

My firearms "exist" so I can use them for recreational purposes, self defense and the Constitution of the US says they are "necessary for the security of a free state".
Good for you. What has that got to do with this thread?

These people are fucking crazy and a symptom of a sick society.
We can agree on a sick society, however their response to the reality of today’s society which boarders on anarchy and fascism is the direct result of what is happening in out major cities and college campuses today. Merry Christmas!

It is just another attempt to intimidate and play to the MAGA base. I am sure trump loved it. Bullying and Intimidation are his game.

Trump probably laughed. The difference between Trump and you on the left is Trump has a sense of humor.

Just another attempt at spinning a tasteless act of crass indignation. If I received a Christmas card like this, it would quickly go either into the trash or it would be lit and burned.

Why should anyone care what you would do with it?
What is the point, except to say..."Look! I love assault rifles! This makes me manly and tough."

Is that what the wife and kids are saying too?

The card wasn’t meant for anyone but their family and friends.

I honestly don’t understand why you’re foaming at the mouth over a Christmas card you would have never seen if some other yahoo hadn’t put it out there.

I honestly don’t understand why you’re foaming at the mouth over a Christmas card you would have never seen if some other yahoo hadn’t put it out there.
You are sick......thanks for clearing that up.

Wrong! The card has a special sinister meaning. It goes all the way back to our early founding in this country. It's a card that is meant to display to others the power of force and control. Just ask an American Indian.

It's a card that sends a message of white supremacy, power, and control.

It's a card that reminds us what the second amendment was really all about. Controlling slaves. And that minorities better not forget that, because it might happen again.

It's a card that is setting the ground work for Authoritarianism people, and everyone needs to be paying attention.

The radical Right has always been about power and control. And all this talk about " we the people" has never been more than just talk, that's never had any value to these folks at all.

The way the Right carries themselves now, is all too obvious what their motivations are, and what their end game is.

Wrong! The card has a special sinister meaning. It goes all the way back to our early founding in this country. It's a card that is meant to display to others the power of force and control. Just ask an American Indian.

It's a card that sends a message of white supremacy, power, and control.

It's a card that reminds us what the second amendment was really all about. Controlling slaves. And that minorities better not forget that, because it might happen again.

It's a card that is setting the ground work for Authoritarianism people, and everyone needs to be paying attention.

The radical Right has always been about power and control. And all this talk about " we the people" has never been more than just talk, that's never had any value to these folks at all.

The way the Right carries themselves now, is all too obvious what their motivations are, and what their end game is.

This is mostly BS but more to the point, the card wasn’t meant for you anyway. You wouldn’t even know about it if some other snowflake hadn’t put it out there.

This brings up a philosophical question:

If a person fires an AR-15 in the woods with no one around to hear, is it still offensive?

Forum List

Back