Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

As Rush Limbaugh said repeatedly, liberals always think they are the smartest ones in the room.

They used to call it reverse psychology, but I don't know what it's referred to today. In any case they actually believe the way to make you change your views on something is to say something they think will embarrass and humiliate you, such as having sex with a gun or you need a gun because you have a small penis.

It never works, but they don't know that. They're not smart enough.

Dunning–Kruger effect - Wikipedia

There are any number of traditionally lawful purposes for a gun, only one of which is to kill, and then only under specific circumstances.
You could say that about every object. A shovel can be used to prop up a tomato plant, as an example. But everyone recognizes that a shovel was created for digging.

So too, the gun - created for killing. No matter what else it is used for.

What part of that is so difficult to get? Maybe, I expect too much intelligence from right-wingers.

Thank you for making it clear there's no need to waste any more time on you.

Good choice. He just repeats the same shit over and over and over again. It's like listening to my 90 year old father, but at least in his case, he has an excuse because of his memory problems at his age.

You could say that about every object. A shovel can be used to prop up a tomato plant, as an example. But everyone recognizes that a shovel was created for digging.

So too, the gun - created for killing. No matter what else it is used for.

What part of that is so difficult to get? Maybe, I expect too much intelligence from right-wingers.
You're so close. You could probably see it right there in front of you if you took your hands out of your pants and took off that blindfold.

I think the point has been reached where we all have to acknowledge that trying top conduct any kind of discussion or debate wit Magnus is like competing in the Special Olympics—Even when you win, continuing the attempt just makes you a retard.
I'm thinking, to be nicer to the Special Olympics competitors, that it's more like the famous "playing chess with a pigeon", or arguing with DanielPalos (I couldn't resist).

Thanks for proving my point. I expect too much intelligence from right-wingers.
And, like a pigeon in front of a scanning electron microscope, you stand dazzled by the shiny things and can't comprehend any of them.

Good choice. He just repeats the same shit over and over and over again. It's like listening to my 90 year old father, but at least in his case, he has an excuse because of his memory problems at his age.
Agreed, that piece of gum has long ago lost its flavor. And I sympathize with your Dad. Mom has Alzheimers, and at 85, repeats herself frequently.

Agreed, that piece of gum has long ago lost its flavor. And I sympathize with your Dad. Mom has Alzheimers, and at 85, repeats herself frequently.

It is sad but my father is quite aware of his problem. He had a quad bypass done a few years ago and basically they have to put you in death for a few minutes in order to complete the procedure. They told him ahead of time about the memory loss due to the fact that during that time in the procedure, no oxygen gets to your brain.

You didn't get it the first time? No problemo. You are a moron, after all. So, here goes...

Guns exist to kill. Just because you have sex with it, doesn't make it a sex toy. But hey, do what you want with it. Not my problem.
Wow, you made it. I knew you could if you really really tried. You've achieved Total Moron status. No one has exceeded that yet, but I'm confident you have a few left in you and you can do it.

OH! EXCUSE ME! I overlooked the assault rifles that the "Christmas Card Family" are holding. I see that changes the entire meaning of the card.....IDIOT!
Irrelevant. It goes without saying that people of a particular political and social bent will have brain embolisms over this but that’s not the topic of the OP. The topic is that they made this card right after the shooting.

1.) The shooting was done with a pistol, not rifles.

2.) In spite of the shooting, there was no reason not to make their Christmas card this way.

3.) The card was not meant for the victims or their families anyway so the entire argument is moot.

All this criticism is just more anti-gun hot air.

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?
So? And your point is what Tommy?

You didn't get it the first time? No problemo. You are a moron, after all. So, here goes...

Guns exist to kill. Just because you have sex with it, doesn't make it a sex toy. But hey, do what you want with it. Not my problem.
It's kind of fun to see how often I can make you repeat yourself. You do know I'm controlling you, right?

Forum List

Back