Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

I neither sent nor received the card. If it offends you, so what? Don't vote for the guy if you don't like him.
Like I said in my previous post, I don't give a shit. I, like so many others, already know what this card is meant for. And it damn sure has got nothing to do with Christmas.

Why not make one next time with all three wise men showing up to the manger with automatic weapons as gifts for the baby Jesus?
Thus:

1639080867707.png

It’s BS to imply the card has a sinister meaning in the first place. How dramatic can you get?

You just said it has a sinister meaning for Christ’s sake. You’re clearly offended by it and if you’re not, what the fuck are you bitching about?
"Offensive" and "sinister" have two different meanings in the dictionary. Look it up sometimes.

Either their family and friends are all gun enthusiasts or they did it just to fuck with people.

Where is the manger? I think you have those boys confused with another prophet don't you?

But ha, you could photo shop a manger into the photo, by putting the Senators card in front of the manger couldn't you? I mean, you might as well right? It'll be the same thing. I'll bet Jesus is looking down on this ridiculous shit right right now seeing all these automatic weapons and saying to himself, "huh?" LOl!

Like I said in my previous post, I don't give a shit. I, like so many others, already know what this card is meant for. And it damn sure has got nothing to do with Christmas.
You certainly care enough to go on and on about it in this thread. And I keep telling you that those foil helmets don't really give you mind reading powers.

You certainly care enough to go on and on about it in this thread. And I keep telling you that those foil helmets don't really give you mind reading powers.
Responding to your ridiculous posts have nothing to do with caring about that card. Responding to ridiculous posts, on and on, is my pleasure. I don't need to spend the rest of the day reminding decent people what that card means. They have enough sense to know it themselves. On the other hand, your ridiculous shit is another matter.

Responding to your ridiculous posts have nothing to do with caring about that card. Responding to ridiculous posts, on and on, is my pleasure. I don't need to spend the rest of the day reminding decent people what that card means. They have enough sense to know it themselves. On the other hand, your ridiculous shit is another matter.
And yet you feel the need to go on about what you think the card means, even though it doesn't say anything about that. Basically, when you have to invent things that aren't there, you're not being convincing. Example, Quid Pro Joe says he wants to Build Back Better, but what he really means is that he wants to make America a place where white children don't have to go to school in a racial jungle. See how that works?

And yet you feel the need to go on about what you think the card means, even though it doesn't say anything about that. Basically, when you have to invent things that aren't there, you're not being convincing. Example, Quid Pro Joe says he wants to Build Back Better, but what he really means is that he wants to make America a place where white children don't have to go to school in a racial jungle. See how that works?
You do understand, that a Christmas card as a photo, without words, is not saying anything right? You are making this too easy boss. The message is the photo. Damn son! Lol!

Build Back Better Plan - Wikipedia And the racial jungle? Can you show us that in the package?

I'm guessing these cowards do? You tell me. They're the one's with the idiot card.

Call it an idiot card but to determine their intent of why they used it is mind reading which the left believes they have that power.

Personally, I don't give a shit what you post on a Christmas card. That's your warped sense of stealing the real message of Christmas.

Why not make one next time with all three wise men showing up to the manger with automatic weapons as gifts for the baby Jesus?

You and your ilk with your phony cards have nothing to do with Christmas and everything to do with a show of force, power, and control. And? Have at it.

I choose to celebrate without threatening photos. I'm not this scared pussy hiding behind automatic weapons in front of a Christmas tree, making it into a card. LOL!
You will always be discontented by demanding people conform to your feelings

You want to talk about today, what about Charlottesville? Did you see those white cowards with their masks in Washington the other day wanting their country back? Wanting it back from what? What about section 8? Still going on. What about the racist 400 voter suppression bills that try and prevent blacks from voting? Have you stopped that? No!

And let's set the record straight their hot shot, if I were losing these debates, you'd have an intelligent answer or response. You never do.

So what about Charlottesville? They got a permit to protest and leftist lowlifes came there to start trouble. And what about section 8? What does that have to do with this topic? Again, your puppet masters tell you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. So explain this voter suppression you speak of. Where is this happening at?

Forum List

Back