Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

You didn't get it the first time? No problemo. You are a moron, after all. So, here goes...

Guns exist to kill. Just because you have sex with it, doesn't make it a sex toy. But hey, do what you want with it. Not my problem.
Did the other boys get a giggle out of that? You do know that just repeating stupidity doesn't make it any more true or sound any smarter, right? Thus far, I gave you 7 reasons why people own guns that have nothing to do with killing that you've chosen to completely ignore and just keep repeating your fantasy about killing and having sex with a gun. Stop it, you're being creepy, and just remember, YOU came up with the idea of doing that, I did not. That was all you.

You know you could get out of this quite easily simply by addressing the list I gave you, but the big money is not on that option.

Did the other boys get a giggle out of that? You do know that just repeating stupidity doesn't make it any more true or sound any smarter, right? Thus far, I gave you 7 reasons why people own guns that have nothing to do with killing that you've chosen to completely ignore and just keep repeating your fantasy about killing and having sex with a gun. Stop it, you're being creepy, and just remember, YOU came up with the idea of doing that, I did not. That was all you.

You know you could get out of this quite easily simply by addressing the list I gave you, but the big money is not on that option.

I pointed out, earlier, the cliché popularly misattributed to Freud, that states that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual maturity or development.

It seems that Magnus is determined to demonstrate to us as vividly as it can, how true this statement is, regardless of who actually said it.

You didn't get it the first time? No problemo. You are a moron, after all. So, here goes...

Guns exist to kill. Just because you have sex with it, doesn't make it a sex toy. But hey, do what you want with it. Not my problem.
14 year old boys these days, all they think about is sex. Okay, you've made your point, you're an immature adolescent with a reading comprehension problem. Run along now before Mom catches you using her computer again. Adults are talking and you're intruding.

I pointed out, earlier, the cliché popularly misattributed to Freud, that states that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual maturity or development.

It seems that Magnus is determined to demonstrate to us as vividly as it can, how true this statement is, regardless of who actually said it.
Yawn. Another day. Another moron trying to justify displaying weapons used to kill as an appropriate theme to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Thanks for playing.

Sadly, I think you're right. It clearly has emotional and likely mental issues and cannot grasp the nuances of the simplest discussion. The psycho-sexual fixation is evident.

You do realize, don't you, that all you're doing is pounding home the point that you ran out of arguments long ago? Show us on the doll where the gun touched you.

Just because you have sex with it, doesn't make it a sex toy.
14 year old boys these days, all they think about is sex. Okay, you've made your point, you're an immature adolescent with a reading comprehension problem. Run along now before Mom catches you using her computer again. Adults are talking and you're intruding.

And, of course, we all know what it means when someone is trying this hard to attribute sexual motives to someone else who has never mentioned sex, on a matter that has nothing to do with sex.

Projector.gif

It's fun to watch a bot hit the end of the response list and just wander away endlessly repeating the same thing over and over as if it had any significance.

That's why it's evident that it's either a 14 year old boy or a bot written by one.

I wouldn't assume that.

I've known enough 14-year-old boys who were more mature than Magnus appears to be, and I've had the misfortune of knowing a few guys, much older than that, who never matured past the stage that Magnus appears to be at.

I don't think this is so much a matter age age, as of a creature that just hasn't got the capacity to mature beyond that point no matter how old it gets.

I wouldn't assume that.

I've known enough 14-year-old boys who were more mature than Magnus appears to be, and I've had the misfortune of knowing a few guys, much older than that, who never matured past the stage that Magnus appears to be at.

I don't think this is so much a matter age age, as of someone who just hasn't got the capacity to mature beyond that point no matter how old he gets.
That's a good point. I've seen guys in college at that level. Scary stuff, knowing that one day they'll sober up enough to vote.

Oh, glad you posted because we forgot to add "creative as a stump" to the list. Keep going, I'm sure we'll get the full picture if you just repeat yourself moronically about a dozen more times (get someone to help you with the big words, I know they're tough).

That opens up a lot of "what ifs" dopey Bob. What if they could see school shootings ? What if they could see machine guns ? What if they could see the crazies in our society ?

What if ?

They would expect the democrats to stop letting violent criminals out of jail and prison....

And one look at the history of modern governments.....25 million murdered in Russia, 70 million in China, 12 million in Europe.......and they would have changed the 2nd Amendment to a mandatory possessin of rifles and pistols in wvery single home....

Ever reflect on the mass murder that has happened Tommy? By governments against their own citizens......in modern times.....?

European governments murdered more innocent men, women and children in 6 years than 87 years of gun murder here in the U.S. and the vast majority of gun murder in the U.S. is criminals murdering other criminals while the majority of your 12 million murdered were innocent people.

You guys never want to face the fact that governments murder more people than criminals do....and yet you want us disarmed in the face of both.....

You have no understanding of human nature or human history....

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?
I don't think it is tasteless as you claim but I think you are afraid of freedom. Poor Wales.

People have posted multiple reasons we own guns, and you act like you didn't read a word. Instead, :lalala:

I've owned guns for over 40 years and never killed one person with them, neither have my friends, neither has anybody in my family. If I do need to use my firearm to kill somebody, it's because they presented a threat to me first.

I studied martial arts when I was younger. By the time I made it to black belt, I knew five different ways to kill a man in under four moves. But that doesn't mean that's why I studied the art in the first place. I enjoyed the exercise, I enjoyed the history behind it, I appreciated the moves that were handed down from generation to generation and preserved for hundreds of years.
Exactly. I don't see the usual suspects telling martial arts experts there's no reason for them to study except to kill people.

And, of course, we all know what it means when someone is trying this hard to attribute sexual motives to someone else who has never mentioned sex, on a matter that has nothing to do with sex.

View attachment 572882

As Rush Limbaugh said repeatedly, liberals always think they are the smartest ones in the room.

They used to call it reverse psychology, but I don't know what it's referred to today. In any case they actually believe the way to make you change your views on something is to say something they think will embarrass and humiliate you, such as having sex with a gun or you need a gun because you have a small penis.

It never works, but they don't know that. They're not smart enough.

Come on, you can do it. Just a few more times.

Forum List

Back