Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

Tasteful is so important to you virtue signaler pearl clutchers, offended by everything that you can’t stop gazing upon. Constitutional rights on the other hand are so unimportant thus displays of them are “tasteless”

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?
There's nothing tone deaf about celebrating your 2nd amendment rights in a Christmas card. But feel free to be offended. That's YOUR right.

Lefties ridicule Christmas and then they complain about tasteless Christmas cards. You can't win.

These are the same people offended at the word Christmas that they got stores to stop using the holiday and had their workers greet people with Happy Holidays instead. But now a Christmas card bothers them.

Yes, and you left out the main reason - the only reason - why guns are manufactured. Because they kill. And, that's the reason why it is in poor taste to display it on a Christmas card.
No, you insisted the only reason for a gun is to kill. I gave you 7 reasons that have nothing to do with killing. You can't accept that because you really think there's only one reason to have a gun. Not my problem.

You don't have to explain anything to me. I understand totally. I have to explain it to you. Your problem is not with Jesus or the holiday itself, your problem is that this family posed with guns.

You're fine with a picture of people in Hawaii which has nothing to do with the holiday, but are upset only because of this picture of a family with guns. Santa Clause doesn't bother you, a dog peeing on a snowman doesn't bother you, reindeer doesn't bother you, but this picture does. You need to come to terms with yourself instead of hiding behind the holiday and what it represents. That apparently doesn't bother you the least.

Mind you I don't think this picture is normal, but it doesn't bother me either.

I have known your point from the first time you stated it.

It's a stupid point.

Many people have holiday cards taken in Hawaii. It's not unusual. And a holiday card taken in Hawaii with a holiday theme is very common. Do you believe those who live there aren't allowed to take a photo for a holiday card? People take photos for holiday cards all around the world. Are you saying that a person can only take a holiday card in the stable where the baby Jesus was born?

You have a different opinion from me.

I can accept different opinions.

Apparently you can't.

And apparently you have no idea what the holiday is all about.

You may want politicians who prostitute off the birth of the baby Jesus but I find it tacky and an insult to the christian religion.

The fact that I have a different view from you shows both of us can think for ourselves.

The fact that you can't accept someone else's view shows how insecure you are about your views.

You can reply to this but I'm just going to scroll right by it without even reading.

Your are making a very stupid point to justify someone using the birth of the baby Jesus for their own personal, financial and political gain.

How christian of you.

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.

Nice photo! I like that photo and I wish that family a very Merry Christmas!🎅:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

View attachment 572381

Tasteless mostly because it's supposed to be about Christmas, and it's so not about Christmas.

Merry Christmas triggered bitches...
images (18).jpeg

I really don't think that a shot of someone in Hawaii is the same as a shot of people with semi automatic weapons.

Especially when used as a holiday card.

You disagree. Fine.

I will say that I have taken holiday photos for people in Hawaii. Those photos included a tree, Santa hats and depending on the religion, religious decorations. Everyone I did that for loved the cards. None of them had semi automatic weapons in them.

I just believe that a holiday that is about birth, joy, peace, love, goodwill to people and all that, should not include semi automatic weapons.

Nor do I think that anyone should use the holiday to promote themselves politically.

As I have stated, the three wise men didn't take any weapons as gifts for the baby Jesus. Weapons aren't a symbol of the christian holiday. Nor did the three wise men use the birth of the baby Jesus to promote themselves for money and political office.

I'm surprised I have to explain that to you.
I really don't think..

You shoulda just stopped right there.

Yes because christians celebrating the birth of their savior is the right time to campaign for votes.

I swear, everything with you people is about politics.

It's tacky and sick to use the holidays to campaign and even more sick to use semi automatic weapons to do it.

I'm sure that the holy trinity approves of changing the birth of the christian savior into a political campaign.

NOT.

You must not be christian.
You're right. I never claimed to be a christian. No one knows who you mean by you people because i have no people.

Both sides campaign this way exploiting every opportunity for votes

Me neither. My guns are locked up in my house. They aren't on display in my house, and I don't post them or me on a Christmas card. Like I said, doing that means so much more to them than celebrating Christmas. These folks are obsessed with power and control. That's what really all this is about.

Once again, the second was written up to control slaves. What does that mean exactly? It means power, and it means control over minorities. In their own sick way, it still does today. If they could go back to those days of really controlling them in that way, they'd do it without reservation. Their big fear is that minorities are allowed on our streets across this country, "legally."

The second means way more than personal defense. Believe me.
The second amendment had nothing whatsoever with controlling slaves that little tidbit of yours is revisionist fiction.

No one belives you because your claim is ignorant trash

They are on a gun totting power trip, and they know what the second was written for. They are after control, which has nothing to do with Christmas.

And the founding fathers gave the right to keep and bear arms as a way to control slaves; "One of the things that I argue throughout this book is that it is just being Black that is the threat. And so when you mix that being Black as the threat with bearing arms, it's an exponential fear," she says. "This isn't an anti-gun or a pro-gun book. This is a book about African Americans' rights."

No one GAVE the right to bear arms at all.

It is protected by the second amendment not given and the reasons had nothing to do with slavery

View attachment 572381

Did they send one to you? If not, what are you bitching about?

View attachment 572381

If the family posed in front of a car, would you be offended? Like guns, cars can be used as a weapon to kill people as well.

Forum List

Back