Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

Moron. Cars' primary function is not to kill. Just like an ice-pick primary function is not to stab people. But both cars and an ice-pick can be used to kill.

A gun's one and the only reason to exist is to kill. I know you right-wingers fondle your guns and masturbate with them but that isn't the reason why they are manufactured. Let me know if you are still confused.

If the primary reason for a gun is to kill, why do most people who own and use guns not kill a damn thing?

Considering how triggered people have become by certain "Christmas" commercials....

I imagine some Christmas family photos would be equally triggering.....
Christmas-this-big-house.jpg

Just imagine if the kids were holding a couple of M60 machine guns....Nothing says Christmas like artillery...

I believe one of the 3 wise men brought Jesus a couple of M-14's

There is a quote, of unknown provenance, popularly but incorrectly attributed to Freud, that states that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development or maturity.

It is not known who really said it, but there are plenty of examples, such as Tainted Tommy, who prove that it is true.

And there's another example…

A gun's one and the only reason to exist is to kill. I know you right-wingers fondle your guns and masturbate with them but that isn't the reason why they are manufactured. Let me know if you are still confused.

The "pro-baby killing group"....you mean Alex Jones followers and all about Sandy Hook.

When did they advocate killing babies....versus the democrat party where baby killing is now a Right of passage for democrat women....

The "pro-baby killing group"....you mean Alex Jones followers and all about Sandy Hook.

Here.....you idiot.

Activists with Shout Your Abortion took abortion pills outside the Supreme Court on Wednesday while standing in front of a banner that read "We are taking abortion pills forever" as the highest court in the country started oral arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.

I don't oppose gay marriage...I believe there is a Constitutional right for them to be married.......cucks like you do not....and lost
You do? So where is that right written? Last I looked the word marriage doesn't even appear in the document.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that if you were to ask any of the great men who wrote any of the words that became part of the Constitution, what they thought of the idea that a man could be “married” to another man, or a woman could be “married” to another woman, they would have rightfully thought the very concept to be absurd and insane, at best. And if they ever thought that the Constitution might be twisted to support such a notion, they surely would have included wording in it to make sure that it could not.

<yawn> I did not bring up cars to this discussion. Another retard did. He/it tried to show that cars and guns are the same.

Hence, my post. Get it now? I have already answered you. None of the reasons you gave has anything specific to do with guns. "Building character" My ass.

It is not the fact that the family posed with guns is the problem. It is to do with celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ who preached love and turning the other cheek. What has guns to do with his life?

During Thanksgiving, is it common to pose with a turkey or with a butcher knife?
I gave you 7 valid uses guns have that are not related to killing. It simply doesn't matter if you think they require guns or not, they are reasons people have them.

Are you so stupid you have never heard of target shooting? Skeet shooting?

Studies show guns are used to prevent crimes up to 3 million times per year without killing anyone.

Only a miniscule percentage of guns are ever used to kill people. Even the vast majority of LEO never fire their weapons at another human being.

Only a miniscule percentage of guns are ever used to kill people. Even the vast majority of LEO never fire their weapons at another human being.
434,000 guns in the US. Billions of rounds fired each year..............21K murders.

SCOTUS decided you fags had the Constitutional right to get married, so what was your point?
You still mad about that huh?

Sad....

I guess "Americans practicing their constitutional rights" don't really warm your heart like you dic suckers claim

Sounds more like rights for me, not for thee -- which is the usual for you cucks

You still mad about that huh?

Sad....

I guess "Americans practicing their constitutional rights" don't really warm your heart like you dic suckers claim

Sounds more like rights for me, not for thee -- which is the usual for you cucks
Seriously, I don't give a rat's ass if you fags marry and sodomize each other. That's your business.

I just don't get your argument.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that if you were to ask any of the great men who wrote any of the words that became part of the Constitution, what they thought of the idea that a man could be “married” to another man, or a woman could be “married” to another woman, they would have rightfully thought the very concept to be absurd and insane, at best. And if they ever thought that the Constitution might be twisted to support such a notion, they surely would have included wording in it to make sure that it could not.
That opens up a lot of "what ifs" dopey Bob. What if they could see school shootings ? What if they could see machine guns ? What if they could see the crazies in our society ?

What if ?

The Christmas Card is not tasteless - it is just a different taste from that of the SJW Crybullies.

Don't like it? Don't look at it.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Forum List

Back