Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

That opens up a lot of "what ifs" dopey Bob. What if they could see school shootings ? What if they could see machine guns ? What if they could see the crazies in our society ?

What if ?

Awww Tommy, the fact is your dawn is a nightmare for those like me even if the Manson Family Christmas Care was a bit disturbing!
Why is it a nightmare ?

That opens up a lot of "what ifs" dopey Bob. What if they could see school shootings ? What if they could see machine guns ? What if they could see the crazies in our society ?

What if ?

The left uses the same argument all the time when talking about the 2nd. They said "what if" the founders could envision the kinds of weapons we have today. Would they still give us the right to all arms?

The left uses the same argument all the time when talking about the 2nd. They said "what if" the founders could envision the kinds of weapons we have today. Would they still give us the right to all arms?
And while we're doing this, "what if" they could see the number of kids that kill themselves each year because of cyber-bullying? "What if" they could see the online mobs who try to (anonymously, of course) destroy the lives of people who express political opinions they don't like?

Would our government still be forbidden to control speech, or would some of our posters get a knock on the door in the middle of the night?

And while we're doing this, "what if" they could see the number of kids that kill themselves each year because of cyber-bullying? "What if" they could see the online mobs who try to (anonymously, of course) destroy the lives of people who express political opinions they don't like?

Would our government still be forbidden to control speech, or would some of our posters get a knock on the door in the middle of the night?

Justice Thomas put it best in the abortion argument recently. He said when we talk about the constitutional protections, I can look at the 2nd and see what they were talking about. I can read the 4th and know what those protections are. But I don't have nearly the same clarity reading the 14th as a constitutional right to abortion.

What if ?

Fortunately, as a piece of British shit, you have no standing whatsoever to speak of our Constitution, nor to presume to say anything about what it does, does not, might, or might not mean.

It is none of your fucking business.

I gave you 7 valid uses guns have that are not related to killing. It simply doesn't matter if you think they require guns or not, they are reasons people have them.
Yes, and you left out the main reason - the only reason - why guns are manufactured. Because they kill. And, that's the reason why it is in poor taste to display it on a Christmas card.

Yes, and you left out the main reason - the only reason - why guns are manufactured. Because they kill. And, that's the reason why it is in poor taste to display it on a Christmas card.
You have been proven to be a lying sack of shit on this many times.

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?
You know what these guns taste like? :eek:

No they didn't have weapons, but what does Jesus have to do with vacationing in Hawaii?

Point is (that flew over your head) that most Christmas cards really have little or nothing to do with the story of Jesus itself. You're not upset for religious reasons, you're upset because they were holding guns. You never got a Frosty the Snowman Christmas card this time of year?

I really don't think that a shot of someone in Hawaii is the same as a shot of people with semi automatic weapons.

Especially when used as a holiday card.

You disagree. Fine.

I will say that I have taken holiday photos for people in Hawaii. Those photos included a tree, Santa hats and depending on the religion, religious decorations. Everyone I did that for loved the cards. None of them had semi automatic weapons in them.

I just believe that a holiday that is about birth, joy, peace, love, goodwill to people and all that, should not include semi automatic weapons.

Nor do I think that anyone should use the holiday to promote themselves politically.

As I have stated, the three wise men didn't take any weapons as gifts for the baby Jesus. Weapons aren't a symbol of the christian holiday. Nor did the three wise men use the birth of the baby Jesus to promote themselves for money and political office.

I'm surprised I have to explain that to you.

I really don't think that a shot of someone in Hawaii is the same as a shot of people with semi automatic weapons.

You disagree. Fine.

I will say that I have taken holiday photos for people in Hawaii. Those photos included a tree, Santa hats and depending on the religion, religious decorations. Everyone I did that for loved the cards. None of them had semi automatic weapons in them.

I just believe that a holiday that is about birth, joy, peace, love, goodwill to people and all that, should not include semi automatic weapons.

Nor do I think that anyone should use the holiday to promote themselves politically.

As I have stated, the three wise men didn't take any weapons as gifts for the baby Jesus. Weapons aren't a symbol of the christian holiday. Nor did the three wise men use the birth of the baby Jesus to promote themselves for money and political office.

I'm surprised I have to explain that to you.

You don't have to explain anything to me. I understand totally. I have to explain it to you. Your problem is not with Jesus or the holiday itself, your problem is that this family posed with guns.

You're fine with a picture of people in Hawaii which has nothing to do with the holiday, but are upset only because of this picture of a family with guns. Santa Clause doesn't bother you, a dog peeing on a snowman doesn't bother you, reindeer doesn't bother you, but this picture does. You need to come to terms with yourself instead of hiding behind the holiday and what it represents. That apparently doesn't bother you the least.

Mind you I don't think this picture is normal, but it doesn't bother me either.

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
This is what the repub party has become....a classic hate filled Christmas card. Only days after the slaying in Michigan....tasteless and cruel.

View attachment 572381

Only people who would get upset over that are faggots.

People have posted multiple reasons we own guns, and you act like you didn't read a word. Instead, :lalala:

I've owned guns for over 40 years and never killed one person with them, neither have my friends, neither has anybody in my family. If I do need to use my firearm to kill somebody, it's because they presented a threat to me first.

I studied martial arts when I was younger. By the time I made it to black belt, I knew five different ways to kill a man in under four moves. But that doesn't mean that's why I studied the art in the first place. I enjoyed the exercise, I enjoyed the history behind it, I appreciated the moves that were handed down from generation to generation and preserved for hundreds of years.

Forum List

Back