Politician slammed for tasteless Christmas Card

So, some black guy somewhere killed people with a car and so it is a must that white people pose with guns to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Yup. That makes sense. :sleeping-smiley-015:

You're not capable of following a conversation, are you? Short attention span or something.

You said people don't use cars to kill other people, at least those of you who are not Trumptards. All I asked is was that guy in Wisconsin who ran over 46 people killing 6 of them a Trumptard since that's your claim. Because he didn't look like no Trumptard to me, he looked like a Democrat given most all blacks vote that way.

View attachment 572381

Yes, I imagine this will elicit cheers from an element of the membership on here. It does seem tone deaf when we have a similar gun loving family cause a tragedy in Detroit. Me Massie passes legislation in the US.
Which one is he married to ?

There is a quote, of unknown provenance, popularly but incorrectly attributed to Freud, that states that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development or maturity.

It is not known who really said it, but there are plenty of examples, such as Tainted Tommy, who prove that it is true.

LOL. So, guns "flinging a projectile at a high velocity" is not used to kill? Gad, I love debating trumptards. They never see the irony of their own words.
Are you so stupid you have never heard of target shooting? Skeet shooting?

Studies show guns are used to prevent crimes up to 3 million times per year without killing anyone.

<yawn> I did not bring up cars to this discussion. Another retard did. He/it tried to show that cars and guns are the same.

Hence, my post. Get it now? I have already answered you. None of the reasons you gave has anything specific to do with guns. "Building character" My ass.

It is not the fact that the family posed with guns is the problem. It is to do with celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ who preached love and turning the other cheek. What has guns to do with his life?

During Thanksgiving, is it common to pose with a turkey or with a butcher knife?
I did not bring up cars to this discussion. Another retard did.

At least you got the part about you being a retard right. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Years ago a family member of mine went to Hawaii and used their picture for a Christmas card. What does Hawaii have to do with Christmas?

Was everyone in the photo holding semi automatic weapons while they had nothing in the photo that had to do with the christian celebration of the birth of the baby Jesus?

Does your family member profess to be a christian while they are using their family and semi automatic weapons to promote themselves for votes using the birth of the baby Jesus to do it?

If so, that sure isn't the christianity I learned and followed.

Those who love Jesus Christ don't use his birth to promote semi automatic weapons and get votes.

Remember when conservatives were attacking gay marriage??

Man, feels like a century ago....

Oh wait!

He's after the votes. Republicans love this shi..
There are two things I take from it. Come to my home to loot and assault and you won't leave. And the balance of the United States is getting more and more divided. Tell the Prog media/entertainers to back off along with the elites financing violence. This will calm things a bit.

Was everyone in the photo holding semi automatic weapons while they had nothing in the photo that had to do with the christian celebration of the birth of the baby Jesus?

Does your family member profess to be a christian while they are using their family and semi automatic weapons to promote themselves for votes using the birth of the baby Jesus to do it?

Those who love Jesus Christ don't use his birth to promote semi automatic weapons and get votes.
Gun pics really do trigger you, huh Buttercup?

You're not capable of following a conversation, are you? Short attention span or something.

You said people don't use cars to kill other people, at least those of you who are not Trumptards. All I asked is was that guy in Wisconsin who ran over 46 people killing 6 of them a Trumptard since that's your claim. Because he didn't look like no Trumptard to me, he looked like a Democrat given most all blacks vote that way.
Moron. Cars' primary function is not to kill. Just like an ice-pick primary function is not to stab people. But both cars and an ice-pick can be used to kill.

A gun's one and the only reason to exist is to kill. I know you right-wingers fondle your guns and masturbate with them but that isn't the reason why they are manufactured. Let me know if you are still confused.

Moron. Cars' primary function is not to kill. Just like an ice-pick primary function is not to stab people. But both cars and an ice-pick can be used to kill.

A gun's one and the only reason to exist is to kill. I know you right-wingers fondle your guns and masturbate with them but that isn't the reason why they are manufactured. Let me know if you are still confused.
Hey Stupid, there are approx 434,000,000 guns in the US. There are roughly 21,000 murders in the US each year.

I guess they aren't all just used to kill, huh Dipsqueeze?

If a person uses a car for it's intended purpose, someone is transported from one place to another.

If an ice pick is used for it's intended purpose, you have a bunch of ice cubes or shavings.

If a gun is used for it's intended purpose, someone is either dead or harmed. Or something is destroyed.

I'm not surprised far right wingers don't know this.

No they didn't have weapons, but what does Jesus have to do with vacationing in Hawaii?

Point is (that flew over your head) that most Christmas cards really have little or nothing to do with the story of Jesus itself. You're not upset for religious reasons, you're upset because they were holding guns. You never got a Frosty the Snowman Christmas card this time of year?

Remember when conservatives were attacking gay marriage??

Man, feels like a century ago....

Oh wait!

Don't be such a fag. That ruling was peripheral to gay marriage.

If a person uses a car for it's intended purpose, someone is transported from one place to another.

If an ice pick is used for it's intended purpose, you have a bunch of ice cubes or shavings.

If a gun is used for it's intended purpose, someone is either dead or harmed. Or something is destroyed.

I'm not surprised far right wingers don't know this.
Guns are used in self defense up to 3 million times per year without killing anyone, so you are full of shit.

Was everyone in the photo holding semi automatic weapons…?

No.

At least one of them is holding what appears to be a fully-automatic M-60 machine gun.

If you understood the distinction between semi-automatic and fully automatic, I bet that knowing that there was a fully-automatic weapon in that picture would have you hiding under your bed in terror.

Forum List

Back