Political Ceasefire! Merry Christmas!

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
In 40 minutes on the east coast of the U.S. it will be Christmas day! I won't stain the day with political nonsense. I invite you all to do the same!

God Bless you all! And if you don't believe in God and Jesus then I hope you have a great day anyways! Order some Chinese food since they'll be open!

MEEEEEERRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!

In 40 minutes on the east coast of the U.S. it will be Christmas day! I won't stain the day with political nonsense. I invite you all to do the same!

God Bless you all! And if you don't believe in God and Jesus then I hope you have a great day anyways! Order some Chinese food since they'll be open!

Thank you Old School. Merry Christmas. Everyone ignore the trolls who will likely invade this thread. They'll go away faster.

• Banned

Thank you Old School. Merry Christmas. Everyone ignore the trolls who will likely invade this thread. They'll go away faster.

Merry Christmas AvgGuyIA! Bless you and your family!

Our little family does Chinese buffet every Christmas, we had it tonight since my truck driving son was in the area before shipping back out.......had a good time and gave my Mom her new bong...
Did you put anything in it? :2up:

• Banned
Our little family does Chinese buffet every Christmas, we had it tonight since my truck driving son was in the area before shipping back out.......had a good time and gave my Mom her new bong...

Have you heard of the mCig? It's big in Colorado. It's like an e-cig but for reefer. I'm too old to be smoking pot anymore but if they legalize it here I'd love to have one of those.

Have you heard of the mCig? It's big in Colorado. It's like an e-cig but for reefer. I'm too old to be smoking pot anymore but if they legalize it here I'd love to have one of those.
My Ma is 70 and smokes, but wants an e-hash vaporizer,they have those in Colorado also....I want one also,,looks like it's time for a vacation in Colorado...You can go hand in DC and at least smoke it legal.....I was in the Army at Fart Belvoir in 1985.....

My Ma is 70 and smokes, but wants an e-hash vaporizer,they have those in Colorado also....I want one also,,looks like it's time for a vacation in Colorado...

That's what I want too. If everyone in the world had one the world would be a better place. :thup:

My Ma is 70 and smokes, but wants an e-hash vaporizer,they have those in Colorado also....I want one also,,looks like it's time for a vacation in Colorado...

That's what I want too. If everyone in the world had one the world would be a better place. :thup:
yeah......get over the rage of living....

Merry Christmas Everybody! :)

Forum List

Back