Political Ceasefire! Merry Christmas!

In 40 minutes on the east coast of the U.S. it will be Christmas day! I won't stain the day with political nonsense. I invite you all to do the same!

God Bless you all! And if you don't believe in God and Jesus then I hope you have a great day anyways! Order some Chinese food since they'll be open!

MEEEEEERRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!
MEEEEEERRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMAS To The Old School!!!

In 40 minutes on the east coast of the U.S. it will be Christmas day! I won't stain the day with political nonsense. I invite you all to do the same!

God Bless you all! And if you don't believe in God and Jesus then I hope you have a great day anyways! Order some Chinese food since they'll be open!

MEEEEEERRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!
MEEEEEERRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMAS To The Old School!!!

Muuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrayyyyyyy Christmas Dante!!!

Murray-Christmas.jpg

Yeah, we did Christmas on the 10th... when our youngest son came home.

Tonight is literally the first time in 35 years that my wife and I have not had a big day tomorrow... with our children all doing their respective Christmases in their own homes, with their own children.

I thought it would be sad or at least odd... but, it's actually pretty nice. Tomorrow, we hit the road, eat hearty and watch the babies unwrap their presents under their own trees. Then when they start gettin' cranky... we head back to the house and leave the mess for those who made it.

It's a beautiful thing.

Merry Christmas kids... .

Our little family does Chinese buffet every Christmas, we had it tonight since my truck driving son was in the area before shipping back out.......had a good time and gave my Mom her new bong...
Yes Merry Christmas.

The holiday season is an American staple that everyone, liberals and conservatives, have to be proud of. It's great tradition that I hope continues forever.

Tonight is literally the first time in 35 years that my wife and I have not had a big day tomorrow... with our children all doing their respective Christmases in their own homes, with their own children.

I thought it would be sad or at least odd... but, it's actually pretty nice. Tomorrow, we hit the road, eat hearty and watch the babies unwrap their presents under their own trees. Then when they start gettin' cranky... we head back to the house and leave the mess for those who made it.

It's a beautiful thing.

Congrats man. That means you made it! You should be proud. Merry Christmas!

It's a beautiful thing.

Merry Christmas! Should be fun for you. :)

I had a few over last night and will make breakfast/exchange gifts with my daughter and SIL this morning. I have everything ready and in the fridge so it will be an easy morning. I wanted to go to midnight mass but I got too tired.

Our little family does Chinese buffet every Christmas, we had it tonight since my truck driving son was in the area before shipping back out.......had a good time and gave my Mom her new bong...
Yes Merry Christmas.

The holiday season is an American staple that everyone, liberals and conservatives, have to be proud of. It's great tradition that I hope continues forever.
You do know that the Puritans made Christmas illegal, since the Saturnalia Roman parties they did exchange presents between men, ate and then they screwed each other....

Nothing like celebrating the Birthday of Jesus, a few months early on a Pagan holiday. HB Jesus, they are honoring just as you would expect utterly stupid people to do so.

Forum List

Back