President Trump Releases Beautiful Christmas Greeting Including the Biblical Story of the Birth of Jesus Christ (Something Biden is Incapable of)

You idiots started this shit, don't get pissy about it when people fight back by calling it out.
No one started anything. Instead of ignoring and just moving on, you got your panties in a bunch because it offended your white, heterosexual, Judeo-Christian mores. :) And YOU are pitching the hissy fit, not me.
The rest of us accept it...and move on to something else. For you, it's a constant source of outrage. Because you NEED something to be outraged by. If not, what does your belief system and ideology have then?....oh yeah...NOTHING!! :auiqs.jpg:

No one started anything. Instead of ignoring and just moving on, you got your panties in a bunch because it offended your white, heterosexual, Judeo-Christian mores. :) And YOU are pitching the hissy fit, not me.
The rest of us accept it...and move on to something else. For you, it's a constant source of outrage. Because you NEED something to be outraged by. If not, what does your belief system and ideology have then?....oh yeah...NOTHING!! :auiqs.jpg:

The thing is you want to force others to accept it, not just tolerate it.

So, unless someone thinks and acts JUST LIKE YOOOOUUUU they must be destroyed.

The thing is you want to force others to accept it, not just tolerate it.

So, unless someone thinks and acts JUST LIKE YOOOOUUUU they must be destroyed.
No one has to accept anything. But you do have to tolerate it, and not make an asshole out of yourself by descending to be a lesser human being than you already are. Threatening violence and retribution. Supporting draconian laws that exclude and discriminate. Not very Christian, eh?

And I don't want you destroyed. People like you are useful tools. But I would prefer it if you would stop whining, shut the fuck up, and MOVE ON!! :auiqs.jpg:

No one has to accept anything. But you do have to tolerate it, and not make an asshole out of yourself by descending to be a lesser human being than you already are. Threatening violence and retribution. Supporting draconian laws that exclude and discriminate. Not very Christian, eh?

And I don't want you destroyed. People like you are useful tools. But I would prefer it if you would stop whining, shut the fuck up, and MOVE ON!! :auiqs.jpg:

Bullshit. When you make someone use pronouns or else, that's forcing acceptance. When you make public school kids participate in pride events, that's forcing acceptance. When you force women to share locker rooms and sports events with biological men that's forcing acceptance.

Bullshit. When you make someone use pronouns or else, that's forcing acceptance. When you make public school kids participate in pride events, that's forcing acceptance. When you force women to share locker rooms and sports events with biological men that's forcing acceptance.
You use their name. It's real simple. It's how people communicated years ago...use names. If they won't use their name, walk away. Simple. And it doesn't require you compromising your beliefs. Public school participations are up to the school staff and parents, although for most public school kids, a little acceptance and knowledge wouldn't hurt. As far as locker rooms and sports, I don't support any of that. Call me old school.

You use their name. It's real simple. It's how people communicated years ago...use names. If they won't use their name, walk away. Simple. And it doesn't require you compromising your beliefs. Public school participations are up to the school staff and parents, although for most public school kids, a little acceptance and knowledge wouldn't hurt. As far as locker rooms and sports, I don't support any of that. Call me old school.

Pronouns, not names, and made up pronouns at that.

So the schools override the parents on morality if it's morality YOU approve of?

Ask the public school kids in NYC how accepting some of them are of Jews right about now....

If it was peaceful thr church wouldn’t of been burnt…

Every single peaceful protest that leftist swine have participated in has involved fire.

They have simply come to believe that if you love something, you kill it.

I judge people on deeds. Not words. I'd take Carter in a heartbeat over Trump.

Trump is an opportun you would.

I judge people on deeds. Not words. I'd take Carter in a heartbeat over Trump.

Trump is an opportunist
I would take Trump over any President since Ronald Reagan. Reagan got us out of the mess Carter got us into. I lived through the Carter years. He was an absolutely TERRIBLE President but he may have been the most Christian President.

Note: I hated the gas lines under Carter and the inflation.

1703625319110.jpeg

This is the worst inflation in nearly 40 years. But it was so much worse back then​

Of course Trump is an opportunist. He is a businessman. Marxists hate rich businessmen. Are you a Marxist? They seem to be taking over the Democratic Party like a swarm of cockroaches.

What a wonderful president Trump is. You can tell by his message his heart is filled with Jesus on this Christmas day. On the other hand, the Usurper's heart is filled with hate and Satan. He's incapable of delivering a message like Trump did today. May God bless President Trump.

You're a fool.

It is good to see someone of his importance sharing a faith message. In the 1960s we had Billy Graham I do not see anyone of that caliber today who can deliver a message of faith the way he could back in those stressful times.

Forum List

Back