Merry christmas Americans

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
Merry Christmas to everyone... and Happy New Year.

Usually at the end of the year I want to feel upbeat about everything that happened, but tbh there was so much crazy sh*t this year in the news, I can hardly comprehend it..
I don't feel confident at all about your election next year.. I just see the Dems fighting Trump over everything they can, to stop him even standing as candidate. I mean it's not just some stuff this year, it's been an avalanche/deluge, they are fighting him to death over it.. and the Colorado ruling seems designed simply to bar him from the vote.. he may not need that state per se, but if other states follow suit then he's had it.
My opinion of Trump.. I think he's a strong guy, very determined, not much seems to get him down, but.. I doubt by this point that even he thinks he has a realistic chance next year of fighting it.. that's not democracy that's called FIXING AN ELECTION.
Seems utterly wrong.

I'm sorry if I've come on here moaning about an election I won't be voting in.. I will take note of the result in nov 2024, and try to analyse it, for my own benefit. I'll learn more about it than anyone on these boards can. Because I'm smarter. And better.
I worry that the US goverment has become so paranoid about its citizens that it has infiltrated boards like these, and twitter, to 'shout down' anyone who even looks like they're trying a bit to connect to the real.. I mean, honestly this is nothing.. I'm just highlighting a few bits and pieces that seem of importance, this is definitely NOT the truth of it... haha it's relation of the truth.. whatever ppl think the truth means..

Anyway, I really hope you all have a good christmas, and.. I'll guess everyone will see what happens next year in the states. I'm not sure it will be a vintage year, but probably still an interesting one.
So have a great time, y'all.
♥️♥️♥️
1703500457343.png

Merry Christmas...

I've been celebrating...and it's almost over.

Got a turkey to roast and then it's just a lot of relaxing and falling asleep to old movies.
But merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Austrians so mean that they could not put a single decoration on a tree that looks barely alive

Your breasts are beginning to show , Morticia . Do you feel more girly yet ?

Forum List

Back