Abolish the minimum wage

Abolish benefits

Slash food stamps for those who rely on them

Limit or abolish health care

Cut education

reduce investment in infrastructure

Invest more in the military

cut taxes for corporations

cut taxes on the wealthy. The wealthier they are, the less their tax burden.

Move jobs to China.

Abolish abortion and cut benefits babies need.

Tell us how these GOP policies will help the Middle Class. Feel free to cover any I missed.
or if they believe the Republicans have other policies that do benefit the middle class let's hear what they are. and please don't give us George Bush's 5 talking points. lower corporate taxes lower regulations tax breaks to the Rich or job creators and cut programs that help the poor enter into the middle class because they don't want to pay for them. don't understand the value of a good government. Republicans don't just say government is bad they prove it

or if they believe the Republicans have other policies that do benefit the middle class let's hear what they are.t

eliminate highest corporate taxes in world +20 million jobs
eliminate liberal unions + 10 million jobs
eliminate deficits +5 million jobs
ship 20 million illegals home +10 million new jobs
end war on family and schools+ 50
million jobs and huge upward pressure on wages.

or if they believe the Republicans have other policies that do benefit the middle class let's hear what they are.t

there isn't one thing the Republicans say an American should do or be that I am NOT so why is it that I can't stand Republicans?

I don't spend beyond my means I don't ask for handouts I don't get abortions I don't have children with women work my wife I pay my taxes I own my home I'm white I'm educated. even though they might like a guy like me I can't stand them. wonder why?

How has the last 8 years worked out for the Middle Class? Have their incomes gone up? Are they paying more or less in taxes? Have they been laid off? Have their health care premiums increased or decreased? Small businesses are Middle Class. How have they faired the last 8 years?

I don't spend beyond my means I don't ask for handouts I don't get abortions I don't have children with women work my wife I pay my taxes I own my home I'm white I'm educated. even though they might like a guy like me I can't stand them. wonder why?

simple because you're stupid which explains why you can't present a reason to hate freedom.

100 percent radical and false..
What freedom does the GOP present for America?

1). Tax cuts for the wealthy? (Doesn't help the middle class)
2). Eliminate unions(hurts the middle class)
3). Right to work(encourages lower wages)
4). Cuts to education(doesn't help)
5). Healthcare only for those who can afford it(doesn't help)
The list is much longer

The Middle Class does not want to open up debate on Bush. What is on referendum now is current Democrat policy as it impacts the Middle Class. Is that the course the Middle Class wants to continue? If not, then it is the Democrats that need to come up with change. Hillary Clinton would be very wise to adopt her husband's economic policies of the 90s and reach out across the aisle to work with Republicans.

Abolish the minimum wage

Abolish benefits

Slash food stamps for those who rely on them

Limit or abolish health care

Cut education

reduce investment in infrastructure

Invest more in the military

cut taxes for corporations

cut taxes on the wealthy. The wealthier they are, the less their tax burden.

Move jobs to China.

Abolish abortion and cut benefits babies need.

Tell us how these GOP policies will help the Middle Class. Feel free to cover any I missed.

Blah blah blah treading through 6 % unemployment is so much fun.

3). Right to work(encourages lower wages)
4). Cuts to education(doesn't help)
The list is much longer

3). Right to work(encourages lower wages).
4). Cuts to education(doesn't help).
The list is much longer

- Cut more taxes for the Middle Class; including, high-income earners who are not necessarily 'wealthy'.
- Unions do not need to be eliminated. However, they need to be more stakeholders and partners in business.
- Artificial or arbitrary wage mandates reduce jobs and/or increase prices for the consumer
- Big Education needs to be more accountable on its spending. $30K per student annually in the District of Columbia does not indicate optimal spending
- I would like to see market-driven healthcare that funds universal health care vs. mandates, penalties, and taxes that fund it.

One must remember that workers are not there to strengthen the business. Workers and management are in a conflict and that is part of capitalism... the conflict between worker and management. They are not partners in any way shape or form. They are at odds with each other to an extent and this is the way it must be.

Funny, Republicans don't care the country goes into debt by trillions to shovel money to rich people who the GOP said would create jobs. And they did. Millions. In China.
Then they threw trillions at Iraq and the Iraqis want to kill us.
But when it comes to a few thousand who have some kind of problem, they freak out and scream about taxpayer's money. This is why the GOP is laughed at.
Oh look.... more mindless partisan bigotry.
Here, read it again:..
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your mindless partisan bigotry -- it remains mindless partisan bigotry.
Couldn't do it, huh?

Thought so.

But when it comes to a few thousand who have some kind of problem, they freak out and scream about taxpayer's money. This is why the GOP is laughed at.
1) if they were laughed at they would not control House and Senate
2) few thousand??, there are millions and millions living on ever growing crippling welfare entitlements. See why say a liberal will be slow?[/QUOTE]
Ah, hello? Republicans want to crush the poor, not help them. Do keep up.

No serious person believes that bullshit. I suspect, not even you.

Funny, Republicans don't care the country goes into debt by trillions to shovel money to rich people who the GOP said would create jobs. And they did. Millions. In China.
Then they threw trillions at Iraq and the Iraqis want to kill us.
Oh look.... more mindless partisan bigotry.
Here, read it again:..
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat your mindless partisan bigotry -- it remains mindless partisan bigotry.
Couldn't do it, huh?

Ah, hello? Republicans want to crush the poor, not help them. Do keep up.
Oh look... more mindless partisan bigotry.
If you want to abolish the minimum wage, get rid of benefits, cut food stamps, cut school lunches, defund education, and cut health care, then, it's a given, you want to crush the poor.

Forum List

Back