Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

It means nothing. The Trump cultists were certain huge rally numbers would win the election for Trump. It didn't and Biden trounced him and virtually no one attended rallies.

You are all getting some ridiculous view that measures success. To me it means there are more idiot republicans than democrats.
Trump did win though. Biden's presidency is illegitimate.

Police Turned THOUSANDS OF Attendees Away from President Trump’s Rally In Arizona “There’s No More Room”

16 Jan 2022 ~~ By Joe Hoft

Not reported by the corrupt Mainstream media – the police were turning people away last night from the Trump rally in Arizona because there was no more room. The crowd was massive.

A Trump supporter reported last night from Arizona at President Trump’s rally:

Commentary:
The Quisling MSM says 'No Story'. Idiots. News is news unless the MSM disagrees. So, it makes people very skeptical of anything the MSM actually reports on as real news. Their truth isn't true.
But, but, but Biden says he got more votes than anyone ever. He got 81 million votes and is more popular than anyone including Trump.
Biden couldn't fill the home team side of a high school gym at his rallies. Most of the time it looked like a normal drive through lane at Mickey D's.
Americans base the presidency on performance. Biden has in the first year of his presidency shown only failures in fighting Wuhan Covid-19 and its variants, Economy, Military, National Security, Foreign Policy, Supply Chain Management, the Environment. and the Peoples' Civil Rights.
Americans do NOT need to see the tax returns of a successful billionaire who became a public servant... America needs to see the tax returns of public servant politicians who became multi-millionaires while being public servants ...

“It took a Worldwide Pandemic. It took a 35% plunge in the Stock Market.
It took 6 feet of Social Distancing. It took Quarantining.
It took many Small Businesses closing.

It took closing practically everything, to bring the USA Economy back to the Obama high mark.”
--

Rush Limbaugh
Cheering for a criminal thug are they?

Cheering for a criminal thug are they?
No, people generally stay away from thugs who have a rally.
1648419190101.png

Anyone that sat up late and watched the live feeds of the vote count in the battle ground states like I did and saw the vote swapping right in front of their eyes will never believe that the most massive fraud in recorded history did not occur in 2020.

I know what I saw.
I saw it too. Democrats cheated.

You Trump worshippers are shedding tears because Trump's hate rally wasen't covered to your satisfaction in the media.

There are more important things going on besides covering a maniac ranting & raving searching for attention.

Heard of Ukraine?
Hunters laptop?

That's not how people operate------if Biden had support at the booth, people would certainly be supporting at his rallies and with shows of their support like bumper stickers and yard signs. This is just psychological and statistical fact------

Biden didn't have the support going into the election so I know that he didn't have the support IN the election------which explains as all those votes after hours in drop off in remote locations ILLEGALLY.

Dems cheated again----but they cheated a hell of a lot more this time around. Media cheated for them as well.......DOJ cheated for them as well....as did CHINA....Zuckerberg...Soros.......support groups for illegals, blm/antifa and others.
That's never been the case. Hell Obama could barely fill a 10,000 seat stadium for most of his rallies.

There are two kinds of intensity, the positive intensity you have for your chosen candidate and the negative intensity against the other candidate.

You don't need big positive turnout to get people to turn out to vote against a candidate they detest.

Hell, Republicans almost always have to hold their noses to vote for whomever wins the nomination but they'll turn out in big numbers to vote against a far left democrat.

Thats correct but since you mentioned it, it on what?
Youre own party agreed there was no fraud.
Do you ever read anything?
You are confusing D.C. with the rest of America. Apparently your sources are from the D.C. elite.

You are confusing D.C. with the rest of America. Apparently your sources are from the D.C. elite.
No I'm not. You can check what I said but i know you won't because its not what your ears want.

Where would you get the idea democrats are elite? Do you know the meaning of the word? How would that relate to working class?
Those same people where there under Trump. Where they elite then also because you said nothing then.
To be a good liar you need a good memory. Remember that

Forum List

Back