Leftists now referring to real women as "bleeders"

Get used to it, it's from the education system you people created. Thats your party that cant concentrate its efforts on anything important and needs to change society completely to fit their personal opinions.
The only time I have heard reference to women menstruation was when Trump said a woman newscaster was bleeding from her eyes and wherever. Trump is a trashy man.

I give you credit, Marvin Martian. You are a master of taking 1 word or 1 sentence completely out of context, thinking you understand the entirety based off reading said 1 sentence - and then proceeding to open your mouth and spew vomit all over the forums.

The left HATES women. The dehumanization of women by the left has gotten out of control.

She's not a leftist. She's the head of a company selling "menstration wellness" products. "Bleeders" are her targeted market.

Offending the target market, and any other women reading that, right off the hop is sure to boost sales. NOT.

But claiming this has anything to do with the left, or that the left hates women is ridiculous, which is par for the Martian. Earthlings are smarter than Martians any day of the week.

The left HATES women. The dehumanization of women by the left has gotten out of control.

this is not new. Gays have been referring to women as bleeders my entire life. Bleeders and breeders for men that aren't gay. It's surprising that you have not heard this before.

How many Dem leaders have been caught abusing women but then Dems circle the wagons protecting the abusers and instead attack the women accusers. That tells you all you need to know, Dems are phony and LIE constantly.

She's not a leftist. She's the head of a company selling "menstration wellness" products. "Bleeders" are her targeted market.

Offending the target market, and any other women reading that, right off the hop is sure to boost sales. NOT.

But claiming this has anything to do with the left, or that the left hates women is ridiculous, which is par for the Martian. Earthlings are smarter than Martians any day of the week.
Get back in the kitchen, bleeder.

Forum List

Back