Police state national ID card tucked in immigration bill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
‘Police State’ National ID Card Tucked In Immigration Bill

Inserted in a sweeping House bill introduced earlier this month called Securing America’s Future Act of 2018 is the establishment of a new biometric National ID card for all Americans that has privacy activists sounding alarms. Introduced by Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., H.R. 4760 encompasses issues such as education, Homeland Security and the military. Buried in the 400-page legislation is the new mandatory national identification system in which citizens would be required to carry a government-approved ID containing “biometric features.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- ONE TOPIC per OP.. Already too much thread noise about your 2nd topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inserted in a sweeping House bill introduced earlier this month called Securing America’s Future Act of 2018 is the establishment of a new biometric National ID card for all Americans that has privacy activists sounding alarms. Introduced by Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., H.R. 4760 encompasses issues such as education, Homeland Security and the military. Buried in the 400-page legislation is the new mandatory national identification system in which citizens would be required to carry a government-approved ID containing “biometric features.”

It will be hysterical when vaccines are next, and as ppl who love their vaccines begin to watch the lights go out in their kid we'll see how much you like after that or they drop dead. The vaccines will be getting worse..

Not true ,go to Thomas.gov and read the actual bill.

It will be hysterical when vaccines are next, and as ppl who love their vaccines begin to watch the lights go out in their kid we'll see how much you like after that or they drop dead. The vaccines will be getting worse..

I

I just scanned 45 references to "biometric" in HR4760 and didn't find a single reference to using this as a National ID card. IN FACT --- every reference I saw was concerning VISA/PASSPORTS at Entry and Exit points for immigration..

This doesn't make me gleeful as it is. BUT --- it's NOT yet to the point of screaming false panics.

YOU go read it at https://www.congress.gov/115/bills/hr4760/BILLS-115hr4760ih.pdf and show me where this applies to education, employment and all those other things. Don't think that's real..

So an alien has a biometric visa.. Are they STUPID enough to use that as an ID for education or employment?

I

I just scanned 45 references to "biometric" in HR4760 and didn't find a single reference to using this as a National ID card. IN FACT --- every reference I saw was concerning VISA/PASSPORTS at Entry and Exit points for immigration..

This doesn't make me gleeful as it is. BUT --- it's NOT yet to the point of screaming false panics.

YOU go read it at https://www.congress.gov/115/bills/hr4760/BILLS-115hr4760ih.pdf and show me where this applies to education, employment and all those other things. Don't think that's real..

So an alien has a biometric visa.. Are they STUPID enough to use that as an ID for education or employment?

It does not apply to all citizens only new immigrants.
It requires DNA and a biometric card such as a fingerprint.

• Banned

I

The only one screaming false BS is you. This has been in the works since BUSH was in office. Now it is and will be implemented .

Try telling yourself the truth and instead of fantasy bs. lol

Learn where to look .........

Back in 2013 Judicial Watch exclusively obtained droves of records documenting how, under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI purged all anti-terrorism training material deemed “offensive” to Muslims after secret meetings between Islamic organizations and the then-FBI chief. Judicial Watch had to sue to get the records and published an in-depth report on the scandal in 2013 and a lengthier, updated follow-up in 2015. As FBI director, Mueller bent over backwards to please radical Islamist groups and caved into their demands. The agency eliminated the valuable anti-terrorism training material and curricula after Mueller met with various Islamist organizations, including those with documented ties too terrorism. Among them were two organizations— Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) and Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)—named by the U.S. government as unindicted co-conspirators in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing case. CAIR is a terrorist front group with extensive links to foreign and domestic Islamists. It was founded in 1994 by three Middle Eastern extremists (Omar Ahmad, Nihad Awad and Rafeeq Jaber) who ran the American propaganda wing of Hamas, known then as the Islamic Association for Palestine.
As FBI Director Mueller Helped Cover Up Fla. 9/11 Probe, Court Docs Show - Judicial Watch

It's so fake RON PAUL has a PETITION to STOP IT . LMFAO!

upload_2018-1-28_22-36-26.png

NO NATIONAL ID!

This is more republican fascism. Just sick.

So would you rather just anybody come in without verification?

Don't you want open borders, didn't you support all those illegals just coming right on in?

They use that immigrant BS to make us the terrorist, they use it to strip of us of our rights and privacy they sell it to you UNDER BS.

How the hell do you think all these other Countries were sold BS they fell for it and now they live in a dictatorship and some are collapsing..

Since BUSH was in office they've tried to push this National ID bs USING 911 as an excuse to do it because most ppl would bend over accept it and believe it all.

This is how far back it goes. ....... This isn't nothing new but it is being pushed AGAIN using this illegal bs they won't get it we will.

upload_2018-1-28_22-47-37.png

EPIC - National ID and the REAL ID Act

I

The only one screaming false BS is you. This has been in the works since BUSH was in office. Now it is and will be implemented .

Back in 2013 Judicial Watch exclusively obtained droves of records documenting how, under Mueller’s leadership, the FBI purged all anti-terrorism training material deemed “offensive” to Muslims after secret meetings between Islamic organizations and the then-FBI chief. Judicial Watch had to sue to get the records and published an in-depth report on the scandal in 2013 and a lengthier, updated follow-up in 2015. As FBI director, Mueller bent over backwards to please radical Islamist groups and caved into their demands. The agency eliminated the valuable anti-terrorism training material and curricula after Mueller met with various Islamist organizations, including those with documented ties too terrorism. Among them were two organizations— Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) and Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)—named by the U.S. government as unindicted co-conspirators in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing case. CAIR is a terrorist front group with extensive links to foreign and domestic Islamists. It was founded in 1994 by three Middle Eastern extremists (Omar Ahmad, Nihad Awad and Rafeeq Jaber) who ran the American propaganda wing of Hamas, known then as the Islamic Association for Palestine.
As FBI Director Mueller Helped Cover Up Fla. 9/11 Probe, Court Docs Show - Judicial Watch

View attachment 173891

NO NATIONAL ID!

I

View attachment 173891

NO NATIONAL ID!

Ron Paul should read the bill himself.
Biometric ID cards are not in the bill.
They have to have cards like a drivers license with a picture, just like everybody else has.

Don't you want open borders, didn't you support all those illegals just coming right on in?

They use that immigrant BS to make us the terrorist, they use it to strip of us of our rights and privacy they sell it to you UNDER BS.

How the hell do you think all these other Countries were sold BS they fell for it and now they live in a dictatorship and some are collapsing..

Since BUSH was in office they've tried to push this National ID bs USING 911 as an excuse to do it because most ppl would bend over accept it and believe it all.

This is how far back it goes. ....... This isn't nothing new but it is being pushed AGAIN using this illegal bs they won't get it we will.

View attachment 173892

No I didn't and I am for this bill.

View attachment 173892

No I didn't and I am for this bill.
There is nothing in there for a national ID card.

Mindwars, why don't you just surrender?

Apparently you have zero ability to read. In what grade did you drop out of school? I have seen sixth graders with better reading skills.

Your links are always tripe. Your logic is non-existent, Every thread you make becomes an opportunity for everyone on the entire message board to mock you and laugh at your incompetence. It's not a liberal or conservative thing with you either! Everyone cannot stand you!

Post a stupid thread and then standby for grief is all you seem to accomplish. If I were you (and thank God I am not!), I would stop embarrassing myself and just quit being the object of everyone's jokes.

California State Athletics Commission? Seriously dude? That's a national LICENSING program. Not a Big Brother "national" system.

Here's the deal. Your OP is ONLY about tracking ALIENS within the borders of the US. This is being done because Cali is now giving out STATE ID cards (drivers licenses) to aliens.. AND registering them as US voters at the same time without any proof of immigration status or citzenship.. It would be stupid for any illegal alien to use their "immigration ID card" for education, voting, employment. And what will happen in this showdown is that SOME STATES will allow and attract illegals to work and live. And other states will require proof of citizenship or legal residence. Using the Entry-Exit National VISA ID with attached biometrics.

You're OK. I appreciate your concern. You won't find a more STRIDENT supporter of freedom and Civil Liberties than I've been for 25 years. But we can't PANIC or shriek about stuff that is not true. Makes us looks stupid and hysterical. You need to be better informed about where the REAL threats are. So those can be stopped..

Forum List

Back