Police state national ID card tucked in immigration bill

The islamochristian religious pathology will not shown up in the DNA, not even the CIA can do a thing about the intent of the either-way convert. Pence included, the journal Islamochristiana was begun by the Catholics in 1975, cultivating a schizoid system of delirium true to capitalist form.

After having lost one, to obtain a new Social Security card requires a birth certificate and a photo ID. If one has no photo ID (usually a driver's license), there will be problems.

Modified the OP to take out references to vaccine theories. ONE topic per thread. This one is NOT about vaccines..
Holy toledo you actually moderated something!

98f54927f2a3395cb15d786e606b48bf7264d62f58a4206f22e7d40b3a6d46e2.jpg

Buried in the 400-page legislation is the new mandatory national identification system in which citizens would be required to carry a government-approved ID containing “biometric features.”

I'm wildly for a biometric universal ID card. I want DNA cataloging at birth and the DNA catalog no. on the card as well as retinal scan and fingerprints, so it's totally unforgeable. I want it used in voting and in all crime investigation. Anyone doesn't have one, deport them immediately. Consider the advantages: crime of all kinds solved more easily without error. DNA crimes against women solved FINALLY quickly before Mr. Serial tortures and kills 19 more girls. One person, one unique identifier that goes way into the future: no more of these people who steal identities from gravestones.

‘Police State’ National ID Card Tucked In Immigration Bill

Inserted in a sweeping House bill introduced earlier this month called Securing America’s Future Act of 2018 is the establishment of a new biometric National ID card for all Americans that has privacy activists sounding alarms. Introduced by Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., H.R. 4760 encompasses issues such as education, Homeland Security and the military. Buried in the 400-page legislation is the new mandatory national identification system in which citizens would be required to carry a government-approved ID containing “biometric features.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- ONE TOPIC per OP.. Already too much thread noise about your 2nd topic.
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal ID.

Buried in the 400-page legislation is the new mandatory national identification system in which citizens would be required to carry a government-approved ID containing “biometric features.”

I'm wildly for a biometric universal ID card. I want DNA cataloging at birth and the DNA catalog no. on the card as well as retinal scan and fingerprints, so it's totally unforgeable. I want it used in voting and in all crime investigation. Anyone doesn't have one, deport them immediately. Consider the advantages: crime of all kinds solved more easily without error. DNA crimes against women solved FINALLY quickly before Mr. Serial tortures and kills 19 more girls. One person, one unique identifier that goes way into the future: no more of these people who steal identities from gravestones.

You might as well repeal the 4th Amendment..

The fact is that we do not need a national id card. This sounds like the proverbial camel getting its head in the tent. I remember when conservatives were opposed to this. I appear to be one of the few conservatives who have not sold out.

The fact is that we do not need a national id card. This sounds like the proverbial camel getting its head in the tent. I remember when conservatives were opposed to this. I appear to be one of the few conservatives who have not sold out.

You? A conservative! That's hilarious!

You are too big of a dumb ass to ever even be considered for membership in that club!

Sure, some conservatives are dumb asses too, but you take the cake on being a dumb ass!

You are too big of a dumb ass to ever even be considered for membership in that club!

Sure, some conservatives are dumb asses too, but you take the cake on being a dumb ass!

I am a real conservative not a fake conservative like you. You are the DUMBASS around here and you use your avatar to defame our sailors. You should be a seaman second class. You are the biggest DUMBASS I have ever seen fake conservative.

I am a real conservative not a fake conservative like you. You are the DUMBASS around here and you use your avatar to defame our sailors. You should be a seaman second class. You are the biggest DUMBASS I have ever seen fake conservative.

You claim to be a conservative? I have yet to see you post ANYTHING even remotely close to a conservative position. Probably the only conservative position you have ever taken in life was the missionary position , and you were on the bottom, getting it!

You lose your wallet with both photo ID (driver's license) and Social Security card, and you've got a serious problem. Simply a birth certificate will not suffice, because one needs that (and [italics]) a photo ID to obtain a new Social Security card. One will not be able to cash a Social Security check without proper ID. In other words, the Social Security check may as well do a Caddy Shack imitation and lay on the coffee table. Chase that, because perpetrators of the future will precisely target wallets.

You lose your wallet with both photo ID (driver's license) and Social Security card, and you've got a serious problem. Simply a birth certificate will not suffice, because one needs that (and [italics]) a photo ID to obtain a new Social Security card. One will not be able to cash a Social Security check without proper ID. In other words, the Social Security check may as well do a Caddy Shack imitation and lay on the coffee table. Chase that, because perpetrators of the future will precisely target wallets.
All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id.

I think the biometric ID card is not only a good idea but a necessary one -- and I can't understand why any citizen would object to it. It would serve as instant and incontrovertible proof that one is a bona fide American citizen, which is something to be proud of. And it would, for one important thing, eliminate the problem of illegal immigrants stealing jobs from legitimate citizens.

If this is true then it'll have me rhetorically asking, why not just tattoo a number on our arm?
hitler had good ideas--he just went a little to far
this is a different world than 1850--there are foreigners that want to KILL us

I think the biometric ID card is not only a good idea but a necessary one -- and I can't understand why any citizen would object to it. It would serve as instant and incontrovertible proof that one is a bona fide American citizen, which is something to be proud of. And it would, for one important thing, eliminate the problem of illegal immigrants stealing jobs from legitimate citizens.
All foreign nationals should have federal ids with work permission or not.

Yes, danielpalos and mikek. How it happened for badger 2 is that first, in 1994, the wallet was lost (or stolen) in Portland, Oregon at the same time as weaning from petroleum addiction, which meant that the stage was set for this horse manure at that time. Note that in some states, one cannot obtain a voter's ID (with photo) if they have had a driver's license in the state (Wisconsin), a curious form of punishment for quitting the addiction.

Forum List

Back