Police Release Damning Bodycam Footage of MSNBC Freelancer Who Followed Rittenhouse Jury Bus

MSNBC and anyone involved should be brought up on charges and if found guilty, given the stiffest sentence that can be handed down.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER be attempting to influence a jury. EVER.

The radical American left? That's all THEY do 24/7 is attempt (often successfully) to negatively influence the rule of law in this country. They lie, cheat, steal, coerce, bribe, maim the truth and otherwise exist only to paint America and Americans in the darkest light possible. This is known.

The radical American left? That's all THEY do 24/7 is attempt (often successfully) to negatively influence the rule of law in this country. They lie, cheat, steal, coerce, bribe, maim the truth and otherwise exist only to paint America and Americans in the darkest light possible. This is known.
and since we have them with proof of it here, go at them with everything you have. this media influence needs to end.

MSNBC and anyone involved should be brought up on charges and if found guilty, given the stiffest sentence that can be handed down.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER be attempting to influence a jury. EVER.
I wasn't aware that it was illegal to follow a vehicle. Of course it is illegal to do it in a threatening way, but I don't see how being a block behind is threatening.

The US media needs a wake up call and they need to have laws placed on their fairness in hiring...they stack the deck with far left loonies and they go over board.....they are the enemy of America....

I wasn't aware that it was illegal to follow a vehicle. Of course it is illegal to do it in a threatening way, but I don't see how being a block behind is threatening.
Disgusting...

"We were just trying to . . . you know . . . like . . . um . . . to see if . . . um . . . like. . . ."

If that was say Fox News trying to find out who the idiot jury members were that wrongfully convicted Derick Chauvin you Moon Bats would be outraged, wouldn't you?

give me a good reason why a reporter is following a sequestered jury bus.
So now, being perfectly legal isn't enough? We have to give a reason for every thing we do? Will you be asking every gun owner if they have a good reason to own a gun next?

Forum List

Back