New Twitter CEO Just The Next Stage Of Anti-White Hatred On Social Media Platforms

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Twitter-CEO-Agrawal.jpg

Hatred for Islamic Terrorism is banned from social media....but expressing anti-white genocide is quietly ignored if not fully supported on Twitter.
That is the direction that Twitter is going.
Trump is supposedly spreading dangerous hate-speech....but when a racist black says he wants to start putting white people in ovens....nobody does anything about it.

Twitter wants to make it socially acceptable to be a bigot.....but only if you're a bigot against whites. Plain and simple.
Their new CEO epitomizes this. I don't think he even cares that we have a permanent record of his racist rants.
He wants to prevent misinformation on Twitter.....another way of describing censorship.
Misinformation = Opinions different from mine

Old CEO Jack Dorsey wants to ride off into the sunset and kick back on the beach smoking pot. He's become a target....and now he's tired of the hassle. It's possible his choice to be the new CEO is directly related to the ban on Donald Trump.

255214302_10226943084472544_4537338217335382418_n.jpg

Last edited:

A POS like this drove into a bunch of whites at a Christmas parade the other day.

Yet....we're supposed to be worried about White Supremacy.

Mac1958 are you going to accuse mudwhistle of extremism for objecting to such language by these radical black women?

Should whites be like you and stick their heads in the sand ?

View attachment 570486

Hatred for Islamic Terrorism is banned from social media....but expressing anti-white genocide is quietly ignored if not fully supported on Twitter.
Trump is supposedly spreading dangerous hate-speech....but when a racist black says he wants to start putting white people in ovens....nobody does anything about it.

Twitter wants to make it socially acceptable to be a bigot.....but only if you're a bigot against whites. Plain and simple.
Their new CEO epitomizes this. I don't think he even cares that we have a permanent record of his racist rants.
He wants to prevent misinformation on Twitter.....another way of describing censorship.

Old CEO Jack Dorsey wants to ride off into the sunset and kick back on the beach smoking pot. He's become a target....and now he's tired of the hassle. It's possible his choice to be the new CEO is directly related to the ban on Donald Trump.

View attachment 570484

The KEY problem with all of this modern social media fascism are the hundreds of millions of Americans who still use these platforms despite decrying them as tyrannical. IF the majority of Americans boycotted Twitter, Facebook and the rest—even for six months—our social media masters might get the drift we absolutely despise their radical leftist censorship paradigms.

They don't call it the INTERNET for nothing. The internet in general is just that: a NET designed to funnel all human communication and CATCH behaviors governments don't like. The funny as hell thing about that is people who surf the internet, myself included, voluntarily get themselves caught by the gills in this ultra-colossal NET. So then we must ask ourselves: who are these fishers of men?

Twitter=Stormfront....except it's against white people and christianity.

I left way back in Jan.
Twitter will probably become like the NBA.....only blacks and snowflakes will like to frequent.

I was a member for a month the first year Twatter launched. I could see where it was headed and cancelled my account.

View attachment 570486

View attachment 570484

Have you been a victim since birth? LOL. Christ...all you do is complain about how you're being persecuted.

Have you been a victim since birth? LOL. Christ...all you do is complain about how you're being persecuted.
No....lady....I simply believe in keeping my eyes open and spreading the truth.
One can only assume you're black and a racist.
This sort of thing is right up your alley.

There was a time that I would have been much more understanding.
43 years ago I married a black woman....and I'm still married to her.
But the time for ignoring the truth is long past.
You have no problem with racists in the black community talking about snuffing out the white race.
However...I have issues with that sort of mindset.

Frankly....I see not difference between that type of thinking and the folks that routinely called me a n***er-lover the last 45 years.

View attachment 570486

View attachment 570484

Social media is not a requirement. Your petty grievances are adolescent and unimportant to society as a whole.

Forum List

Back