Police refuse to give up special rights and protections.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Special Report: Police union contracts offer shield of protection

After reading that all I could do is shake my head in disgust.

Reuters examined police union contracts across the country and found a pattern of protections afforded officers: Many contracts erase disciplinary records or allow police to forfeit sick leave for suspensions. Meantime, residents face hurdles in pursuing complaints.

Let me guess. It's all the Democrats fault that the police are corrupt and get away with massive abuses.

Police departments all across the country are riddled with corruption. There has always been a different set of rules for them than the rest of us.

Reuters examined police union contracts across the country and found a pattern of protections afforded officers: Many contracts erase disciplinary records or allow police to forfeit sick leave for suspensions. Meantime, residents face hurdles in pursuing complaints.

Let me guess. It's all the Democrats fault that the police are corrupt and get away with massive abuses.
They sound a lot like blacks, without protecting anyone that is.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you naive enough to think the cops protect anyone but themselves?

Everyone stands equal before the Law. The special protection they enjoy is entirely political in nature.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you naive enough to think the cops protect anyone but themselves?
According to you, they're the ones killing thugs. So that's your argument as well.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure what you mean.
No one ever knows what he means. He's a retard.

According to you, they're the ones killing thugs. So that's your argument as well.

I believe see now. Sadly. You support the police because in your mind they only kill thugs. If some innocent people are killed who cares. Gotta break some eggs and all that.

On the other hand I have always wondered. The cops have enough crap on their belts that Batman feels inadequate but for some reason the only thing they reach for is the gun. Unless the baddie is handcuffed and helpless and then they go for the taser or nightstick or pepper spray.

I believe see now. Sadly. You support the police because in your mind they only kill thugs. If some innocent people are killed who cares. Gotta break some eggs and all that.

On the other hand I have always wondered. The cops have enough crap on their belts that Batman feels inadequate but for some reason the only thing they reach for is the gun. Unless the baddie is handcuffed and helpless and then they go for the taser or nightstick or pepper spray.
Yeah kid. Some of us don't buy into the hands-up-don't-shoot mantra.

That's life.

That's life.

Glad to hear you don't buy it. Ignorant is defined as you don't know. There is another word for won't learn.

That's life.
How old were you the first time you deep throated a nightstick?

Forum List

Back