how stupid are many of our cops?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The doctoral engineering student arrested by the police for "stealing" his own auto was later acquitted.

I have come to the conclusion that most of these white cops who are involved in these stupid incidents are not racist, they are just really stupid. There are not that many mean people per capita, so there can't be that many mean cops. Only stupid ones. He is suing the PD, which will pay for the rest of his engineering program.

Evanston police dashcam video released of Northwestern student's arrest

Police thought Northwestern doctoral student Lawrence Crosby was driving a stolen car, but it turned out that car belonged to him.

The video from October 2015 showed Evanston Police pulling over a car they believe is stolen. The 25-year-old graduate student got out of the car, put his hands up in the air and was thrown to the ground by officers.

The doctoral student, Lawrence Crosby, has filed a lawsuit against the city of Evanston and four officers for damages.

He claims police used excessive force and had no reason to arrest him as he was driving his own car.

Evanston Police refused ABC 7's request for an interview on Friday.

For profit prisons gotta be full. And look, if you can tag someone as a "felon"? No rights, no more. It's win win for the corporate power structure.

One of my basic beliefs is this. Do not attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.

That said, the police do not qualify for the stupid label. They are trained to phrase things in a specific manner. I was afeard for my life is the most objectionable since the cops often shoot someone in the back. Hard to explain how a guy facing away from you is scary to you.

Take a day and head to traffic court. Every cop who testifies uses the same phrases and the same monotonous manner of speaking. This is an affected behavior that a stupid person could not pull off.

They are trained to shout stop resisting as they pummel an unconscious individual.

Once you realize how highly trained the police are to lie about the events and how they do this without fail you realize they are not stupid. We are left with malice.

Generally speaking the IRS doesn't audit the rich people. They prefer to audit the poor or lower middle class. The rich guy doesn't show up, the lawyers and accountants and former IRS agents show up and are able to argue every little point. The poor or middle class guy shows up with a shoe box of receipts praying he doesn't get raped too badly.

The same is true of the police. They know the poor people can't afford a good lawyer or perhaps any lawyer. That's why the behavior is different. That isn't stupidity. That is calculated malice.

Under Mr Trump they will be what they really are supposed to be!

GOD Bless the police !!!!:2up:

The doctoral engineering student arrested by the police for "stealing" his own auto was later acquitted.

I have come to the conclusion that most of these white cops who are involved in these stupid incidents are not racist, they are just really stupid. There are not that many mean people per capita, so there can't be that many mean cops. Only stupid ones. He is suing the PD, which will pay for the rest of his engineering program.

Evanston police dashcam video released of Northwestern student's arrest

Police thought Northwestern doctoral student Lawrence Crosby was driving a stolen car, but it turned out that car belonged to him.

The video from October 2015 showed Evanston Police pulling over a car they believe is stolen. The 25-year-old graduate student got out of the car, put his hands up in the air and was thrown to the ground by officers.

The doctoral student, Lawrence Crosby, has filed a lawsuit against the city of Evanston and four officers for damages.

He claims police used excessive force and had no reason to arrest him as he was driving his own car.

Evanston Police refused ABC 7's request for an interview on Friday.

wants-more-government.jpg

Ok. What are they supposed to be? I can tell you what they aren't. They are not protecting us. The Supreme Court ruled that the police have no constitutional duty to protect us. So what are the police supposed to be?

Ok. What are they supposed to be? I can tell you what they aren't. They are not protecting us. The Supreme Court ruled that the police have no constitutional duty to protect us. So what are the police supposed to be?

I don't agree with you

In my book the Police is to be Blessed.

I don't agree with you

In my book the Police is to be Blessed.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

I didn't make it up. I have reasons for my beliefs.

They are not protecting us

your site is selective

the petitioner did not have a "property interest" in the case

however cops do protect by enforcing the laws

The "property" in question from the news story I linked to was two little girls. The person without interest according to you was the custodial Mother of the girls.

No the police do not enforce the law, because if they did they would also obey the law. In the story that started this thread 9 cops all told the same lies. They all committed perjury. Not one said no sir the truth is not what they said. Not one of them obeyed the proscription about excessive force. Not one.

If they had enforced the law, then the Supreme Court never would have heard the case I linked to. Because two little girls would be alive.

Cops are a gang. Like a motorcycle gang. They back each other without question and everyone not in the gang is one of "them" and not one of "us".

The only difference between the motorcycle gang and the cops is this. The Bikers admit they are crooks while the cops pretend they are not.

The OP pointed out that the police threw down a man who owned his own car instead of having him sit quietly in the car while the police ran his license and registration.

Based on some of the above posting, the police have some prime candidates to recruit.

The "property" in question from the news story I linked to was two little girls. The person without interest according to you was the custodial Mother of the girls.

No the police do not enforce the law, because if they did they would also obey the law. In the story that started this thread 9 cops all told the same lies. They all committed perjury. Not one said no sir the truth is not what they said. Not one of them obeyed the proscription about excessive force. Not one.

If they had enforced the law, then the Supreme Court never would have heard the case I linked to. Because two little girls would be alive.

Cops are a gang. Like a motorcycle gang. They back each other without question and everyone not in the gang is one of "them" and not one of "us".

The only difference between the motorcycle gang and the cops is this. The Bikers admit they are crooks while the cops pretend they are not.

by far it is a stretch to call any person "property" under the 14th amendment

by far it is a stretch to call any person "property" under the 14th amendment

That was a reply from a know it all who tried to argue that the Supreme Court Case had been lost because the person suing didn't have a valid interest in the case.

Forum List

Back