Police Officer Killed in Trump Riot

She stood up for her Country and Freedom. Concepts you simply cannot begin to understand. Biden is not, has never been, and never will be my President and a great many Americans are convinced of the same. Biden is no better and no more than the sock puppet of evil people who prefer to remain anonymous.

Let me be honest.

I find it sad that Ashli Babbitt died. I find it sad that she wasted her life doing something so unbelievably stupid with no possible beneficial outcome. She was an idiot. She was inspired by Trump's idiotic rhetoric and ridiculous QAnon conspiracy theories to the point that she breached a barricaded part of the capitol directly in front of armed security. What did she think was going to happen?! Again, she was an idiot. I'm genuinely sad that she wasted her entire life in what I would consider Darwin-award-level stupidity.

All of these people are dead because of Trump's insane rhetoric. But the death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

This officer did nothing wrong. This officer died defending our elected officials from a riot of insane people inspired by Trump. People like her.
She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in. The officer presumably died doing what he believed was his duty. There is no more honorable way to die. I suspect you slander your betters. If you've never risked everything for what you believe you should STFU.

Officer Sicknick, RIP, died a few hours ago from injuries sustained in the line of duty. This bitch died while rioting and smashing doors down in the Capitol of the United States. You make it sound like she did something heroic, but she was a rioter attacking Congress as its members were in the middle of carrying out the requirements of the Constitution of the United States. Essentially, she died attacking the United States. There is no comparison.
Hun, I saw a longer video of the incident about an hour ago---its late but I don't recall seeing her breaking the window. I saw who I think were cops who look like swat going up the stairs behind where she and the other supposed trump supporters were at----------as they were arriving on scene--the males who were breaking the glass left the broken window which allowed her the space to climb up into the opening--its possible that they saw the cops coming up from behind and she had not or perhaps she was just trying to flee the upcoming cops with those bad looking assault rifles.. She being small may not have seen the undercover killer cop behind the class hiding in a doorway ready and primed by that dumbass coward Rep MarkWarren to shoot any one who look liked a trump supporter who trespassed across the window. The swat looking cops are the ones that you see in the video holding the guns once she goes down and they are saying active shooter in the building---I don't think they realized who shot her at first either.

Who in the hell cares. The bitch died trying to attack the Congress of the United States. She was an active rioter and traitor, not worthy of tears.
You're just upset she wasn't one of your rioters and traitors. And you obviously have an overly inflated opinion of the value of your tears. Feel free to keep them; no one cares.

What tears? The bitch died trying to overthrow the United States Government.

Let me be honest.

I find it sad that Ashli Babbitt died. I find it sad that she wasted her life doing something so unbelievably stupid with no possible beneficial outcome. She was an idiot. She was inspired by Trump's idiotic rhetoric and ridiculous QAnon conspiracy theories to the point that she breached a barricaded part of the capitol directly in front of armed security. What did she think was going to happen?! Again, she was an idiot. I'm genuinely sad that she wasted her entire life in what I would consider Darwin-award-level stupidity.

All of these people are dead because of Trump's insane rhetoric. But the death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

This officer did nothing wrong. This officer died defending our elected officials from a riot of insane people inspired by Trump. People like her.
She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in. The officer presumably died doing what he believed was his duty. There is no more honorable way to die. I suspect you slander your betters. If you've never risked everything for what you believe you should STFU.

Officer Sicknick, RIP, died a few hours ago from injuries sustained in the line of duty. This bitch died while rioting and smashing doors down in the Capitol of the United States. You make it sound like she did something heroic, but she was a rioter attacking Congress as its members were in the middle of carrying out the requirements of the Constitution of the United States. Essentially, she died attacking the United States. There is no comparison.
Hun, I saw a longer video of the incident about an hour ago---its late but I don't recall seeing her breaking the window. I saw who I think were cops who look like swat going up the stairs behind where she and the other supposed trump supporters were at----------as they were arriving on scene--the males who were breaking the glass left the broken window which allowed her the space to climb up into the opening--its possible that they saw the cops coming up from behind and she had not or perhaps she was just trying to flee the upcoming cops with those bad looking assault rifles.. She being small may not have seen the undercover killer cop behind the class hiding in a doorway ready and primed by that dumbass coward Rep MarkWarren to shoot any one who look liked a trump supporter who trespassed across the window. The swat looking cops are the ones that you see in the video holding the guns once she goes down and they are saying active shooter in the building---I don't think they realized who shot her at first either.

Who in the hell cares. The bitch died trying to attack the Congress of the United States. She was an active rioter and traitor, not worthy of tears.
You're just upset she wasn't one of your rioters and traitors. And you obviously have an overly inflated opinion of the value of your tears. Feel free to keep them; no one cares.

She will barely be remembered, and when she is remembered it will be as a foolish woman who died for stupidity and nothing else.

There are now 5 deaths.

Killed by Antifa imposter , you fat snake

Babbitt died while committing a crime in a violent riot.

Sicknick died in the line of duty defending our elected officials from a violent mob which included Babbitt.

Trump supporters praise the dead rioter and ignore the dead police officer. And you're supposed to be the party of law and order?

You guys have it all backwards.

This is incredibly sad!!!

"Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at the U.S. Capitol and was injured while physically engaging with protesters. He returned to his division office and collapsed. He was taken to a local hospital where he succumbed to his injuries," the statement read.

Let's see who the culprit was!! I await the Court Case.

Greg

Vale Brian Sicknick!!!

1610096417168.png

Seems they are still investigating "cause of death".......very sad to lose any Police but especially Trump supporters.

Greg

There are now 5 deaths.

Godboy says that isn't any real damage.

Let me be honest.

The real Bitches are those far too cowardly and timid to risk their precious selves for any side in a fight but are willing to stand on the sidelines badmouthing their betters while others determine their fate and the fates of their children. They are losers no matter who wins the fight. They don't even deserve pity.

Let me be honest.

The real Bitches are those far too cowardly and timid to risk their precious selves for any side in a fight but are willing to stand on the sidelines badmouthing their betters while others determine their fate and the fates of their children. They are losers no matter who wins the fight. They don't even deserve pity.

This is only valid when there is an actual fight. She gambled her life for a fantasy. As trump was installed as POTUS by the electoral college, notwithstanding his loss of the popular vote, there were no riots or attacks on the Capitol. She could not accept that the U.S. again has operated according to our established norms.

Let me be honest.

the thing that we have to understand about the Democrat Cult is that facts do not matter to them

There are now 5 deaths.

On other threads THIS poster has pretended to be a "leftist/Antifa" type.

Fucking Trumpers suck

This is only valid when there is an actual fight. She gambled her life for a fantasy. As trump was installed as POTUS by the electoral college, notwithstanding his loss of the popular vote, there were no riots or attacks on the Capitol. She could not accept that the U.S. again has operated according to our established norms.
She was a RWNJ who was part of a violent MOB that killed a cop and trashed the Capitol Bldg while Congress was in session.

Fuck her and fuck her defenders. And FUCK all Republicans who refuse to turn away from this insanity

Let me be honest.

We don't really know what the officer died from at this point since he never collpased until hours later at the police station.
Must have been the China Flu since we are told that is all anybody dies from these days.

IDK. If he were in China Town hours earlier, perhaps one could assume that. At this point, however, we don't "know" anything as to what may have been his cause of death. Even among the civilian dead, there is one woman who seems incrediably young to have been allegedly taken out by a heart attack during the festivities.

Let me be honest.

She will barely be remembered, and when she is remembered it will be as a foolish woman who died for stupidity and nothing else.

On the night of April 18, 1775, hundreds of British troops set off from Boston toward Concord, Massachusetts, in order to seize weapons and ammunition stockpiled there by American colonists. Gunfire was exchanged, leaving two colonists and three redcoats dead. ...https://www.history.com/news/what-was-the-shot-heard-round-the-world

So in retrospect, It is easy to decide who to side with, the British colonists, but they were seditionists, they were traitors and the all believed that they were being treated unfairly and not being heard by their own government. On that day would you have supported or not supported the action on April 18, 1775?

When Trump was elected, many elected him because they believed rightly or wrongly, that he would listen to them and treat them fairly. In November many more voted for him for the same reason. Whether they were correct or not is irrelevant, they also believed the voting system was corrupt and the will of the people was being ignored and an election was stolen.

I don’t believe the election was stolen, I don’t believe the riot was a good cause, I don’t think what happened should of happened. But someone cited a quote by Thomas Jefferson and I thought, would I have supported the British subjects that were starting a revolution, and committing treason against their own government? Would I have believed the violence was justified?

Just a thought as my mind has mulled over the disaster that was Wednesday and the deaths of that day.

There are now 5 deaths.

On other threads THIS poster has pretended to be a "leftist/Antifa" type.

Fucking Trumpers suck

He was doing just like the left wing Biff Poindexter does on this board, he exaggerates the other side and shows the flaws of the right’s thinking. If you read any of his or Biffs post you can see what they are doing. Not festive in my opinion but it’s what they both will do.

Let me be honest.

On the night of April 18, 1775, hundreds of British troops set off from Boston toward Concord, Massachusetts, in order to seize weapons and ammunition stockpiled there by American colonists. Gunfire was exchanged, leaving two colonists and three redcoats dead. ...https://www.history.com/news/what-was-the-shot-heard-round-the-world

So in retrospect, It is easy to decide who to side with, the British colonists, but they were seditionists, they were traitors and the all believed that they were being treated unfairly and not being heard by their own government. On that day would you have supported or not supported the action on April 18, 1775?

When Trump was elected, many elected him because they believed rightly or wrongly, that he would listen to them and treat them fairly. In November many more voted for him for the same reason. Whether they were correct or not is irrelevant, they also believed the voting system was corrupt and the will of the people was being ignored and an election was stolen.

I don’t believe the election was stolen, I don’t believe the riot was a good cause, I don’t think what happened should of happened. But someone cited a quote by Thomas Jefferson and I thought, would I have supported the British subjects that were starting a revolution, and committing treason against their own government? Would I have believed the violence was justified?

Just a thought as my mind has mulled over the disaster that was Wednesday and the deaths of that day.

you don't believe it cause u didn't see the evidence. Trump ballots in trash, rivers, shredded,

Republican ballots with scan codes, democrats not, codes at bottom of ballot malaligning the Republican ballots to get rejected and given provisional ballots,
with testimony coming from top counterfeit expert who developed the qr code for many of the apps on your phone to work.

keep your head in the sand. wake up now. courts, the Supreme Court, and Congress did not want to see the evidence so that they could deny it ever happened.

There are now 5 deaths.

To many donuts, out of shape cop doesn't count

Forum List

Back