Police Officer Killed in Trump Riot

XponentialChaos

Platinum Member
Jul 25, 2018
There are now 5 deaths.

There are now 5 deaths.

Trump now has the deaths of 5 people including an innocent policeman just doing his job on his hands after instigating the riot. Surely he must answer and pay for this?

Also shocking is news that a West Virginia Senator was amongst the rioters - he must resign and face prosecution.

Very sad news, I have been saying riots are dangerous and need to stop. The violence in these riots this last year is wrong and sickens me. These are not protests, these are riots, I have heard the left and right justify the riots, there is no justification whatsoever. We as a society need to get this under control and demand our leaders to take action and to prosecute any and all who commit violent acts.

There are now 5 deaths.

I've read other reports that he hasn't died and the announcement was a mistake. IDK. It is like the Bond woman from this past week who died 3 times and resurrected twice in 24 hours by the media.

Let me be honest.

I find it sad that Ashli Babbitt died. I find it sad that she wasted her life doing something so unbelievably stupid with no possible beneficial outcome. She was an idiot. She was inspired by Trump's idiotic rhetoric and ridiculous QAnon conspiracy theories to the point that she breached a barricaded part of the capitol directly in front of armed security. What did she think was going to happen?! Again, she was an idiot. I'm genuinely sad that she wasted her entire life in what I would consider Darwin-award-level stupidity.

The death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

This officer did nothing wrong. This officer died defending our elected officials from a riot of insane people inspired by Trump. People like her.

Last edited:
Are Trump supporters still going to claim that this was a peaceful protest?
About as peaceful and maybe more so than the riots MSM has been claiming as "mostly peaceful protests" for the last couple of years. No vehicles and buildings burned or stores reported looted. No known deliberate murder. Pretty tame actually.
1610084947274.png

There are now 5 deaths.

There were other groups there besides Trump supporters there to only make trouble and they did. If they were real Trump supporters they would have waited a month and brought weapons to right a wrong.

Let me be honest.

I find it sad that Ashli Babbitt died. I find it sad that she wasted her life doing something so unbelievably stupid with no possible beneficial outcome. She was an idiot. She was inspired by Trump's idiotic rhetoric and ridiculous QAnon conspiracy theories to the point that she breached a barricaded part of the capitol directly in front of armed security. What did she think was going to happen?! Again, she was an idiot. I'm genuinely sad that she wasted her entire life in what I would consider Darwin-award-level stupidity.

All of these people are dead because of Trump's insane rhetoric. But the death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

This officer did nothing wrong. This officer died defending our elected officials from a riot of insane people inspired by Trump. People like her.
She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in. The officer presumably died doing what he believed was his duty. There is no more honorable way to die. I suspect you slander your betters. If you've never risked everything for what you believe you should STFU.

She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in.

She wasn't going to overturn the will of the people. She died for nothing and accomplished nothing.

Last edited:
Let me be honest.

All of these people are dead because of Trump's insane rhetoric. But the death of this officer is different. This one hurts.

She died risking her life in a cause she (and many other Americans) believed in. The officer presumably died doing what he believed was his duty. There is no more honorable way to die. I suspect you slander your betters. If you've never risked everything for what you believe you should STFU.

Officer Sicknick, RIP, died a few hours ago from injuries sustained in the line of duty. This bitch died while rioting and smashing doors down in the Capitol of the United States. You make it sound like she did something heroic, but she was a rioter attacking Congress as its members were in the middle of carrying out the requirements of the Constitution of the United States. Essentially, she died attacking the United States. There is no comparison.

Forum List

Back