Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

That's called a "leap of logic", Faun! Trump was talking about the issue of tearing down statues. He wasn't talking about the Proud Boys.

So who else was he talking about? It was a rally of neonazis, white supremacists, racists and Proud Boys. So who was he talking about when he said they were "very fine people?"

So who else was he talking about? It was a rally of neonazis, white supremacists, racists and Proud Boys. So who was he talking about when he said they were "very fine people?"
as he stated it was everyone but the white supremist and antifas,,,

In summary, a drunk middle-aged man hit and killed an 18 year-old kid with his car because the kid was a Republican. You need to get those "white supremacists" while they are still young, I guess.

In seriousness, this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides for a while now.

You know, I think that is spot on, but every time I give you a "like" because you're right, it seems I get a ding, so I'm gonna agree with ya, but pass on doing that at this time. ;)

It was a racist rally of white supremacists, neo-nazi's, white nationalists and Proud Boys. So who was he talking about if not Proud Boys? He condemned the others.

Watch the video I posted.

DURRRRRR

no it wasnt,,,

LOL

Of course it was...

unite_the_right_posterjpg.jpg

In summary, a drunk middle-aged man hit and killed an 18 year-old kid with his car because the kid was a Republican. You need to get those "white supremacists" while they are still young, I guess.

In seriousness, this is the result of all of the inflammatory rhetoric that has been coming from both sides for a while now.

Correct. The extremism is running unchecked. It'll get worse before improving.

He didn't condemn the Proud Boys, and it was a Proud Boy who organized that event. So that must be who he was calling very fine people.
So what?

Were you outraged when the New Black Panthers expressed their support for President Obama?

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite-M.jpg

Forum List

Back