Police: Driver admitted to intentionally killing teen at North Dakota street dance after political dispute

Post the entire quote, you lying sack of shit!
Posting the whole quote looks even worse at first blush because this man was the President of the United States...and he gave legitimacy to white supremacy.
Not a good look. Doesn't matter what he said afterward. The damage was done.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Posting the whole quote looks even worse at first blush because this man was the President of the United States...and he gave legitimacy to white supremacy.
Not a good look. Doesn't matter what he said afterward. The damage was done.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

youre still skipping the part where he condemned totally the white supremist,,

With every passing day, Joe Biden is cementing his place in US history as our worst President ever, Jack! Trump gave us some of the best economic numbers we've seen in decades before Covid. Wages were up. Unemployment was down. US manufacturing was growing. The border, if not secure, was at least headed in the right direction. We even had peace accords being signed in the Middle East between several Arab countries and Israel. That's not even mentioning that Trump fast tracked the vaccines for us.

Comparing Biden to Trump is like comparing a Yugo to a Porsche!
Sorry, that honor belongs to Trump. He'll be ranked under Buchanan and Pierce.
Trump inherited all his goof fortune and coughed it all up the moment his presidency was tested.
I get the hero worship, but he doesn't deserve any of it.

Sorry, that honor belongs to Trump. He'll be ranked under Buchanan and Pierce.
Trump inherited all his goof fortune and coughed it all up the moment his presidency was tested.
I get the hero worship, but he doesn't deserve any of it.
How do you figure, Jack? Before Covid did we not have some of the best economic numbers in our country's history? Trump DID that!

Again, you missed the part of "the damage was done". It didn't matter what he said afterward.

We don't expect our Presidents to be riffing retards, which is what Trump was.
So basically you admit that your Trump quote was taken out of context? That you cherry picked it to give it meaning that Trump never did?

A "riffing retard"? Wouldn't that be a perfect description of both our current President and Vice President? :)

LOL

Cracks me up how you have to lie to make Trump look better. He didn't say there were good people on both sides of thd issue, as you falsely claim. He said there were very fine people among both groups of people in Charlottesville.

Yet you are the douchebags who lie about what he actually said.

He said it. Deal with it.
I know exactly what he said, Jack. I've read the transcripts of his speech. That's why I know that you cherry picked something out of that speech to make it appear to be something it never was! That's on you...not on me.

The question is...why do you NEED to cherry pick like that? If Trump really was a racist wouldn't there be plenty of actual racist things he's said? Why aren't you quoting THOSE? I think we both know why you're not...it's because they don't exist! Trump isn't a racist and you know it.

He didn't condemn the Proud Boys, and it was a Proud Boy who organized that event. So that must be who he was calling very fine people.
That's called a "leap of logic", Faun! Trump was talking about the issue of tearing down statues. He wasn't talking about the Proud Boys.

Forum List

Back