Police Confirming: ANTIFA Does Not Exist! (Historians Report WWII An Actual 20th Century Event!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So widely used is the ANTIFA Terrorist concept by the widely known, completed Disconnected, Trump Administration: That it even finds itself being used as some nature of threat on this very same message board of the Truth(?)! Actually it is probably more common on Facebook pages, and in Twitter accounts--and accounts of White House briefings, especially at FOX. In the link, one or more FOX people have no comment of their own reports. The Police can't find any ANTIFA. It is generally a concept applied to one or more individuals and groups that have common characteristics. Historians have been known, however, to call them, "The Allies!"

Harry Truman was known to use the Atomic Bomb, opposing ANTIFA.

The Concept, ANTIFA, would now be applied to largely Democrats, acknowledged--but like it was applied in WWII, generally not acknowledged. Like then, it likely applies even to John Bolton Republicans. Even at age 15, Bolton was apparently for Goldwater. I can remember, "I'm just wild about Barry! Barry's wild about me! The Road to Ruin, Is through the UN: The Senate's too Red, for Me!," (Now GOP).

We know about these people. Most people actually know far less about Blacks, than about ANTIFA: David Duke likely contending the appellation, "Black:" To be derogatory(?)! He has suggested that Joe Biden is now being forced to racially discriminate: RE, The Next Vice President. The Real Bigotry is on that basis: Mainly said to have been rife in the 2008, 2012 elections: Forcing choices(?)

Disconnect.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut. 23: 19-20, more likely a message from Pharaoh, in any conjectures--Acts 7. Foreign aid was not a hot topic, pre-Roman Empire either.)
1)

So widely used is the ANTIFA Terrorist concept by the widely known, completed Disconnected, Trump Administration: That it even finds itself being used as some nature of threat on this very same message board of the Truth(?)! Actually it is probably more common on Facebook pages, and in Twitter accounts--and accounts of White House briefings, especially at FOX. In the link, one or more FOX people have no comment of their own reports. The Police can't find any ANTIFA. It is generally a concept applied to one or more individuals and groups that have common characteristics. Historians have been known, however, to call them, "The Allies!"

The Concept, ANTIFA, would now be applied to largely Democrats, acknowledged--but like it was applied in WWII, generally not acknowledged. Like then, it likely applies even to John Bolton Republicans. Even at age 15, Bolton was apparently for Goldwater. I can remember, "I'm just wild about Barry! Barry's wild about me! The Road to Ruin, Is through the UN: The Senate's too Red, for Me!," (Now GOP).

We know about these people. Most people actually know far less about Blacks: David Duke likely contending the appellation, "Black:" To be derogatory(?)! He has suggested that Joe Biden is now being forced to racially discriminate: RE, The Next Vice President. The Real Bigotry is on that basis: Mainly said to have been rife in the 2008, 2012 elections: Forcing choices(?)

Disconnect.

(Deut. 23: 19-20, more likely a message from Pharaoh, in any conjectures--Acts 7. Foreign aid was not a hot topic, pre-Roman Empire either.)
1)
You're an idiot. Simply unreal how stupid you are.

Antifa doesn't exist? Really?

Go back to the flame zone ya fucking moron.

1592864168036.png

1592864127534.png

We know about these people. Most people actually know far less about Blacks: David Duke likely contending the appellation, "Black:" To be derogatory(?)! He has suggested that Joe Biden is now being forced to racially discriminate: RE, The Next Vice President. The Real Bigotry is on that basis: Mainly said to have been rife in the 2008, 2012 elections: Forcing choices(?)

Disconnect.

1)

Seriously? You're attempting to reenact The Usual Suspects on the entire fucking world?

We know about these people. Most people actually know far less about Blacks, than about ANTIFA: David Duke likely contending the appellation, "Black:" To be derogatory(?)! He has suggested that Joe Biden is now being forced to racially discriminate: RE, The Next Vice President. The Real Bigotry is on that basis: Mainly said to have been rife in the 2008, 2012 elections: Forcing choices(?)

Disconnect.

1)
Gee, maybe you should go on their websites and Farcebook pages, and tell them that...

Or better yet, offer to tell them in person, since an imaginary organization can't whip your ass!!!

Grandpa Murked U--Hyper-Disconnected Poster: May have just come out for defunding the police(?). They are not to be found, following police detective-work.

Grandpa Murked U: Hyper-Disconnected!

("Thy Kingdom Come. . . ." In the prayers, they believe: Matt 25: 14-30!).

Obiwan Poster even another likely advocate of police defunding! The DeTecT Work is being reported by Police Departments!

(Matt 25: 14-30, appears not to make the Holy Father's list, even!)

The whole "antifa" thing actually does not exist. It's just to get the stupid bimbos in places like Oregon and Washington State out to "patrol" with automatic weapons, because they buy into idiotic stories on the internet, against busloads of "antifa" who never seem to arrive anywhere. Can anything be dumber than the people in Klamath Falls and Bethal, Ohio, who actually bought into this shit? Have they caught the four cars of thugs who terrorized a family on a camping trip, either in Oregon or Washington, demanding to know whether this family was "antifa"? Jail time is appropriate for these thugs.

The whole "antifa" thing actually does not exist. It's just to get the stupid bimbos in places like Oregon and Washington State out to "patrol" with automatic weapons, because they buy into idiotic stories on the internet, against busloads of "antifa" who never seem to arrive anywhere. Can anything be dumber than the people in Klamath Falls and Bethal, Ohio, who actually bought into this shit? Have they caught the four cars of thugs who terrorized a family on a camping trip, either in Oregon or Washington, demanding to know whether this family was "antifa"? Jail time is appropriate for these thugs.
This is the ultimate in lib denial

but they are only fooling themselves

Hey, I know how to settle this...

Let's just open a hunting season on Antifa members, with a $50K prize for the first person to bag one!!!

Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

This is the ultimate in lib denial

but they are only fooling themselves
Come up with a busload of "antifa." Where are they? Who are their leaders? Has anyone actually seen them? It's not "denial." It's that they haven't been seen by anybody. Meanwhile, these "militia" "patriot" hoodlums seem to be all over the place.

Disconnect.

1)
If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

Tell that to Andy Ngo who was almost killed by vicious Antifa attacks that were all video taped. No police assisted him as he was pelted with rocks and cement filled milk shakes by puss filled Antifa scum. Why was he attacked? Because Andy Ngo writes articles exposing Antifa for what they are: The dregs of humanity.

Of course I told you this weeks ago saying that I have never seen a news report or documentary that mentioned Antifa. Some posted pictures of a group with flags. Look closely and you can see all the flags are identical, brand new, and had obviously been handed out No doubt right wingers posing and manufacturing fake news!

Disconnect.

1)
Oh, really?

Well, I guess they don't exist then, do they?

:laughing0301:

Republicans are fascists, since they align themselves with the forces that are against them. Hitler would be proud.

Of course I told you this weeks ago saying that I have never seen a news report or documentary that mentioned Antifa. Some posted pictures of a group with flags. Look closely and you can see all the flags are identical, brand new, and had obviously been handed out No doubt right wingers posing and manufacturing fake news!
Show me, you commie fuck. Post a link or a pic.

Forum List

Back