Police Confirming: ANTIFA Does Not Exist! (Historians Report WWII An Actual 20th Century Event!)

So widely used is the ANTIFA Terrorist concept by the widely known, completed Disconnected, Trump Administration: That it even finds itself being used as some nature of threat on this very same message board of the Truth(?)! Actually it is probably more common on Facebook pages, and in Twitter accounts--and accounts of White House briefings, especially at FOX. In the link, one or more FOX people have no comment of their own reports. The Police can't find any ANTIFA. It is generally a concept applied to one or more individuals and groups that have common characteristics. Historians have been known, however, to call them, "The Allies!"

Harry Truman was known to use the Atomic Bomb, opposing ANTIFA.

The Concept, ANTIFA, would now be applied to largely Democrats, acknowledged--but like it was applied in WWII, generally not acknowledged. Like then, it likely applies even to John Bolton Republicans. Even at age 15, Bolton was apparently for Goldwater. I can remember, "I'm just wild about Barry! Barry's wild about me! The Road to Ruin, Is through the UN: The Senate's too Red, for Me!," (Now GOP).

We know about these people. Most people actually know far less about Blacks, than about ANTIFA: David Duke likely contending the appellation, "Black:" To be derogatory(?)! He has suggested that Joe Biden is now being forced to racially discriminate: RE, The Next Vice President. The Real Bigotry is on that basis: Mainly said to have been rife in the 2008, 2012 elections: Forcing choices(?)

Disconnect.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut. 23: 19-20, more likely a message from Pharaoh, in any conjectures--Acts 7. Foreign aid was not a hot topic, pre-Roman Empire either.)
1)
Love ya or hate ya, you write the best topic titles. I always enjoy them. :lol:

Come up with a busload of "antifa." Where are they? Who are their leaders? Has anyone actually seen them? It's not "denial." It's that they haven't been seen by anybody. Meanwhile, these "militia" "patriot" hoodlums seem to be all over the place.
I dont know who their leaders are

but they are real people behind the black hoodies and masks

Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between ANTIFA and Christianity. The modern champions of ANTIFA have selected this as the time. And, ladies and gentlemen, the chips are down—they are truly down.

While I cannot take the time to name all the people in the State Department who have been named as members of ANTIFA and members of a spy ring, I have here in my hand a list of 205.

Of course I told you this weeks ago saying that I have never seen a news report or documentary that mentioned Antifa. Some posted pictures of a group with flags. Look closely and you can see all the flags are identical, brand new, and had obviously been handed out No doubt right wingers posing and manufacturing fake news!
Here is a leader of Portland Antifa explaining what he wants to do to Andy Ngo.

Ah.

If one is wearing a black hoodie and mask, one is ANTIFA.

Got it.
What do you call them as they turn over cars and set buildings on fire?

they are the American ISIS

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Chicago, a hundred people were assaulted, 10 black on black murders. Including the death of a innocent black girl. So, where does the BLM stand on this? Silence. It seems police brutality is the 10%. And the other 90% of black on black violence?

So widely used is the ANTIFA Terrorist concept by the widely known, completed Disconnected, Trump Administration: That it even finds itself being used as some nature of threat on this very same message board of the Truth(?)! Actually it is probably more common on Facebook pages, and in Twitter accounts--and accounts of White House briefings, especially at FOX. In the link, one or more FOX people have no comment of their own reports. The Police can't find any ANTIFA. It is generally a concept applied to one or more individuals and groups that have common characteristics. Historians have been known, however, to call them, "The Allies!"

The Concept, ANTIFA, would now be applied to largely Democrats, acknowledged--but like it was applied in WWII, generally not acknowledged. Like then, it likely applies even to John Bolton Republicans. Even at age 15, Bolton was apparently for Goldwater. I can remember, "I'm just wild about Barry! Barry's wild about me! The Road to Ruin, Is through the UN: The Senate's too Red, for Me!," (Now GOP).

We know about these people. Most people actually know far less about Blacks, than about ANTIFA: David Duke likely contending the appellation, "Black:" To be derogatory(?)! He has suggested that Joe Biden is now being forced to racially discriminate: RE, The Next Vice President. The Real Bigotry is on that basis: Mainly said to have been rife in the 2008, 2012 elections: Forcing choices(?)

Disconnect.

(Deut. 23: 19-20, more likely a message from Pharaoh, in any conjectures--Acts 7. Foreign aid was not a hot topic, pre-Roman Empire either.)
1)
If the police can't find any Antifa, maybe they should try looking in the Richmond jail...

The cops there say they have some!!!

Meanwhile in Chicago, a hundred people were assaulted, 10 black on black murders. Including the death of a innocent black girl. So, where is the black lives matter stand on this? Silence. It seems police brutality is the 10%. And the other 90% of black on black violence?

Our mayor is a black lesbian.....black lives don't matter to Lori.

Republicans are fascists

Yes, everywhere we look Republicans are the ones implementing speech codes, cancel culture, getting people fired from their jobs when expressing politically incorrect opinions, engaging in violence to stop speeches from people they don't like, etc. etc. etc. Republicans........ doing that everywhere..........

No, really............ It's the Republicans...............

Tell that to Andy Ngo who was almost killed by vicious Antifa attacks that were all video taped. No police assisted him as he was pelted with rocks and cement filled milk shakes by puss filled Antifa scum. Why was he attacked? Because Andy Ngo writes articles exposing Antifa for what they are: The dregs of humanity.

Who are "antifa"? Where are they? We haven't seen them. Where did you see this large organization of misfits traveling from state to state to cause havoc?

Richmond police claimed to have arrested people from out-of-state--easy to verify--some of who were "MEMBERS" of ANTIFA: Hard to Verify. And so Richmond police mainly made referrals of out-of-area arrested to the FBI. It would be contended that Richmond Police had no such data on which to rely.

(Raised in Pharaoh's arts: Seems to have been a Moses, out-of-area--identification. Alleging a deity: Hard to Verify, especially in Deut: 23: 19-20, about gouging and screwing one another!)

The post isn't based on evidence or statistics or even real interviews, it's a poorly written essay by somebody named Davy Alba and Ben Decker for MSN.

Disconnect.

1)

Stop flailing desperately....it exits now even if it was just born this year. It will continue to be used to describe the self anointed anarchist movement and it will be an effective handle in the fight against it. Sorry to disappoint you dumb ass...nobody is biting on your bullshit revelations.

JO

Yes, everywhere we look Republicans are the ones implementing speech codes, cancel culture, getting people fired from their jobs when expressing politically incorrect opinions, engaging in violence to stop speeches from people they don't like, etc. etc. etc. Republicans........ doing that everywhere..........

No, really............ It's the Republicans...............
Republicans are the ones forming armed posses and storming the government building surrounding our politicians and intimidating them to bend to their will. Or face their 2nd amendment solution.

Not to mention breaking the law to engage in MASSIVE voter suppression.

That's today's fascist Republican party.

Last edited:
The post isn't based on evidence or statistics or even real interviews, it's a poorly written essay by somebody named Davy Alba and Ben Decker for MSN.

It doesn't matter what they want to disseminate....it's always disinformation. ANTIFA is there and it is real....so they don't have a phone number or a business card....big fucking deal.....it doesn't matter.

JO

Forum List

Back