Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

No evidence of him being a thief. $20 bills are circulating in the system and anyone can come across one and not recognize it. You have to prove he was printing counterfeit money. According to the United States Department of Treasury, an estimated $70 million in counterfeit bills are in circulation,....

You haven't been watching the trial. Or listen to the clerks testimony, have you? He approached Floyd twice about the bill. The guy that Floyd was with was known at that store for trying to pass those bills.
It wasn't some phenomenon that Floyd had that fake $20.
He knew it was fake. The clerk said so.

BTW, the reason why the clerk had to approach Floyd over this, is because if they take fake money, it comes out of their checks. Floyd refused to give the products back. And refused to give the clerk a real $20.

Do your damn research.
Still not something anyone should get a death sentence for. A pack of cigarettes the store clerk offered to pay for. He was murdered over a pack of cigarettes. He did not give him change so he lost nothing but the cost of a pack of cigarettes

The store clerk stated; "I thought that George didn't really know that it was a fake bill," Christopher Martin testified Wednesday about taking the $20 bill. "So I thought I'd be doing him a favor." Your racism is showing loud and clear.
With all due respect, Lil Lady? You're clueless to how this dynamic is playing out. Christopher Martin has to LIVE in that neighborhood! He's a young black guy. He's not going to say something bad about George Floyd because to do so would put a target on HIS back! The same goes for the owner of the store. He's not going to say anything bad about George Floyd because he doesn't want his store torched if riots break out over the verdict.

You honestly think that store clerk was happy to pay for Floyd's cigarettes? Why do you think he went out to the car not once but twice to try to get Floyd to give them back? He knew he was going to get stuck paying for them because he took a counterfeit bill.
Racist rogue cops do the same thing. 4 stood by for 9 mins and watch cop slowly kill a black man in full sight.

Let's just lay it out there for the world to see mmmk?
There was NO resistance from Floyd who suffered an extrajudicial murder.
But that's okay cuz you know: Big Sceery Black Guy!
Just shut the hell up - This is NOT going well for the defense.

Extrajudicial:
: done in contravention of due process of law an extrajudicial execution
floyd's ex girlfriend called him a mama's boy. if you see his 2019 arrest by police you see what his ex girlfriend meant. he was a consummated whiner. he pleaded,complained and whined incessantly. one of the officers told him COME ON BE A Man. Officer Chauvin's actions did not kill floyd. Floyd's lifestyle finally caught up with him and killed him. Floyd was not a good father or person. he was a career criminal and drug addict. Officer Chauvin certainly did not show up with the intent of harming floyed. that day mama's boy complained and whined and did not want to be put in the cruiser and ended up on the pavement.

What a bunch of bizarro crap. Floyd being an imperfect person, a "mama's boy" or "whining" did not kill him. Chauvin's knee and 90% of his body weight on his neck for 9 and 1/2 minutes killed him.

I am glad you are not on the jury - But their may be one like you, and I guess that's all the defense needs for a hung jury. You want to put the family and every one else in America through a second trial? I do not.
Mama,s boy was a criminal. Officer Chauvin did not have much weight on his knee. mama's boy was already whining that he couldn't breathe when the officers were trying to get him in the cruiser. mama's boy had loaded himself with drugs.I hope that there are more then one juror that sees the travesty of charging a police officer with the death of a criminal he was helping arrest.

No evidence of him being a thief. $20 bills are circulating in the system and anyone can come across one and not recognize it. You have to prove he was printing counterfeit money. According to the United States Department of Treasury, an estimated $70 million in counterfeit bills are in circulation,....

You haven't been watching the trial. Or listen to the clerks testimony, have you? He approached Floyd twice about the bill. The guy that Floyd was with was known at that store for trying to pass those bills.
It wasn't some phenomenon that Floyd had that fake $20.
He knew it was fake. The clerk said so.

BTW, the reason why the clerk had to approach Floyd over this, is because if they take fake money, it comes out of their checks. Floyd refused to give the products back. And refused to give the clerk a real $20.

Do your damn research.
Still not something anyone should get a death sentence for. A pack of cigarettes the store clerk offered to pay for. He was murdered over a pack of cigarettes. He did not give him change so he lost nothing but the cost of a pack of cigarettes

The store clerk stated; "I thought that George didn't really know that it was a fake bill," Christopher Martin testified Wednesday about taking the $20 bill. "So I thought I'd be doing him a favor." Your racism is showing loud and clear.
With all due respect, Lil Lady? You're clueless to how this dynamic is playing out. Christopher Martin has to LIVE in that neighborhood! He's a young black guy. He's not going to say something bad about George Floyd because to do so would put a target on HIS back! The same goes for the owner of the store. He's not going to say anything bad about George Floyd because he doesn't want his store torched if riots break out over the verdict.

You honestly think that store clerk was happy to pay for Floyd's cigarettes? Why do you think he went out to the car not once but twice to try to get Floyd to give them back? He knew he was going to get stuck paying for them because he took a counterfeit bill.
Racist rogue cops do the same thing. 4 stood by for 9 mins and watch cop slowly kill a black man in full sight.
That's your reply to my post? Accusing someone else of "racism"?

What slowly killed George Floyd were all the drugs he ingested. Fentanyl abuse can simply cause your breathing to stop. It's a common cause of death among those addicted to opiates!

Four, even the bitterly anti-Chauvin Minneapolis police chief admitted under cross-examination that Kueng's bodycam footage shows that Chauvin's knee was on Floyd's shoulder blade, not on his neck. Did you miss that news? Oh, let me guess: Your news sources didn't tell you about this crucial development, right? If Chauvin had his knee of Floyd's neck for the 5-plus minutes that Floyd was moving and talking while being pinned, why did the medical examiner find no bruising whatsoever of the neck--neither on the skin nor on the tissue beneath the skin?

They showed one still from Kueng's bodycame where the knee moved off the neck to the shoulder blade.

Dr. Tobin's testimony today that the way he was pinned made it impossible for him to breathe was telling.

There's only one reason that George Floyd was on the ground and not sitting in the back of that Police cruiser, Joey and that's George Floyd himself!

Nobody "poisoned" George Floyd but George Floyd himself! The Police didn't give him drugs. HE TOOK THEM!!!

Except he didn't die from drugs. He died because he couldn't breathe because a thug was doing THIS to him.

1617920531067.png

There's only one reason that George Floyd was on the ground and not sitting in the back of that Police cruiser, Joey and that's George Floyd himself!

Nobody "poisoned" George Floyd but George Floyd himself! The Police didn't give him drugs. HE TOOK THEM!!!

Except he didn't die from drugs. He died because he couldn't breathe because a thug was doing THIS to him.

View attachment 477767
He was dying from the drugs he took even before they took him to the ground. He was complaining that he couldn't breath when he was standing without anyone on top of him.

Extrajudicial:
floyd's ex girlfriend called him a mama's boy. if you see his 2019 arrest by police you see what his ex girlfriend meant. he was a consummated whiner. he pleaded,complained and whined incessantly. one of the officers told him COME ON BE A Man. Officer Chauvin's actions did not kill floyd. Floyd's lifestyle finally caught up with him and killed him. Floyd was not a good father or person. he was a career criminal and drug addict. Officer Chauvin certainly did not show up with the intent of harming floyed. that day mama's boy complained and whined and did not want to be put in the cruiser and ended up on the pavement.

What a bunch of bizarro crap. Floyd being an imperfect person, a "mama's boy" or "whining" did not kill him. Chauvin's knee and 90% of his body weight on his neck for 9 and 1/2 minutes killed him.

I am glad you are not on the jury - But their may be one like you, and I guess that's all the defense needs for a hung jury. You want to put the family and every one else in America through a second trial? I do not.
Mama,s boy was a criminal. Officer Chauvin did not have much weight on his knee. mama's boy was already whining that he couldn't breathe when the officers were trying to get him in the cruiser. mama's boy had loaded himself with drugs.I hope that there are more then one juror that sees the travesty of charging a police officer with the death of a criminal he was helping arrest.
So, the officers should not have pinned him down, and prevented him from breathing even further???

Extrajudicial:

So, the officers should not have pinned him down, and prevented him from breathing even further???
If you resist being put into the cruiser then you're going to be pinned to the ground. Ask anyone that's ever been arrested! Keep fighting and more cops are going to pile onto you. That's the way it works. The Police aren't there because you're behaving yourself...they're there to arrest you! If you fight them then they ARE going to hurt you! They won't be doing so because they're "thugs" or "sadists"...they'll be doing so because it's their JOB!

He was dying from the drugs he took even before they took him to the ground. He was complaining that he couldn't breath when he was standing without anyone on top of him.

Wow. Then putting him in a choke hold and having four guys push him to the ground was a really bad idea, then.

Come on, guy, get real.

If you resist being put into the cruiser then you're going to be pinned to the ground. Ask anyone that's ever been arrested! Keep fighting and more cops are going to pile onto you. That's the way it works. The Police aren't there because you're behaving yourself...they're there to arrest you! If you fight them then they ARE going to hurt you! They won't be doing so because they're "thugs" or "sadists"...they'll be doing so because it's their JOB!

It's not their job to kill people over a petty offense. I'm sorry you don't seem to get this.

It's not their job to kill people over a petty offense. I'm sorry you don't seem to get this.

I don't think it was the intent of Officer Chauvin to kill Floyd.

He had used this tactic before, to neutralize smaller, weaker and less troublesome characters than the deceased here without incident. I understand he did it on teenagers, and no one was killed.

Wow. Then putting him in a choke hold and having four guys push him to the ground was a really bad idea, then.

Come on, guy, get real.

Kneeling on someone is not putting them in a "choke hold", Joey!
What's a really bad idea is trying to pass counterfeit money when you're high as shit, then resisting arrest when the cops show up.
Their job is to arrest people for offenses. Idiots like George Floyd who OD because they took too many drugs are their own worse enemy. It wasn't the first time for George according to his fellow addict.

One study, cited by the medical examiner in his interview with the MN attorney general, found that putting 200 pounds on the back of a healthy person did *not* inhibit their breathing, much less stop it. Of course, Floyd was not healthy, and he had three times the lethal dosage of fentanyl in his system when the police officers arrived. But they had no way of knowing that he had serious health issues, and he lied repeatedly when the officers asked him if he was on drugs.

Any medical examiner who arrived at a scene where there was a dead person who was found to have three times the lethal amount of fentanyl in their blood would identify the cause of death as a drug overdose. Just to be clear: Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid that is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent. A normal dose of fentanyl can cause breathing problems--this is one of the officially listed side effects. Shortly before his confrontation with the police, Floyd had taken **three times** the *lethal dose* of the drug.

It IS their job to get you off the streets, away from decent people who pay for that service.
Exactly how would you have gotten Floyd to jail? In a limo, filled with hookers and drugs?

Maybe the cops should've said "pretty please."

One study, cited by the medical examiner in his interview with the MN attorney general, found that putting 200 pounds on the back of a healthy person did *not* inhibit their breathing, much less stop it. Of course, Floyd was not healthy, and he had three times the lethal dosage of fentanyl in his system when the police officers arrived. But they had no way of knowing that he had serious health issues, and he lied repeatedly when the officers asked him if he was on drugs.

Any medical examiner who arrived at a scene where there was a dead person who was found to have three times the lethal amount of fentanyl in their blood would identify the cause of death as a drug overdose. Just to be clear: Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid that is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent. A normal dose of fentanyl can cause breathing problems--this is one of the officially listed side effects. Shortly before his confrontation with the police, Floyd had taken **three times** the *lethal dose* of the drug.

The prosecution had some medical woman on the stand today saying that it was all the cops fault that Floyd died.

Your "resistance" argument is getting the smackdown in court as we speak. And even if Floyd HAD resisted, once you have him face down and cuffed behind the back, putting a knee on his neck for 9.5 minutes isn't excusable.

Come on, guy, get real.

floyed was not a petty offender he was a career criminal. a judge should have used the three strikes law to put him behind bars and thrown away the key

all you said is true yet many people have turned this career criminal and drug addict into a saint . some have put angel wings on him

22 breaths per minutes, so sayeth the medical experts. Average is 12 to 16 breaths per minute. So, Floyd was getting plenty of air.

Forum List

Back