Lib Leader demands end to jury trial

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Chelsea Handler says we already know that Chauvin is guilty as sin, so why put it in hands of 12 angry men.

I guess the fine points of the law don't make much impression on libs, like actually proving the case.

This latest attack on Law Enforcement is interesting as it reveals who libs really are.

What a truly stupid ignorant woman!

Chelsea Handler says we already know that Chauvin is guilty as sin, so why put it in hands of 12 angry men.

I guess the fine points of the law don't make much impression on libs, like actually proving the case.

This latest attack on Law Enforcement is interesting as it reveals who libs really are.

Washed up hag.

No doubt she'll show her tits again to support her claims....

Side Effects of Fentanyl

• Drowsiness or fatigue
  • Confusion
  • Trouble concentrating
  • Tightness in the throat
  • Stiff or rigid muscles
  • Constricted pupils
  • Physical weakness
  • Itching
  • Depressed breathing, shallow breaths, or irregular breaths
  • Slowed heartbeat
  • Sweating
  • Flushing
  • Constipation
  • Dry mouth
  • Nausea

======

In the black were obvious signs in the video, there might be more on the list but NOT easy to notice.

No doubt she'll show her tits again to support her claims....

I think Will is out of the loop on this;

Forum List

Back