Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

Floyd died because of his choices........which were ALL illegal.

If some nut job is going to make their own personal decision to become a drug dealer, drug addict, thief, money forger, pregnant woman beater, gun toting psychopath, and all around useless fuktard.....then he got what he deserved. To bad it wasn't sooner.

Whether the cop is corrupt or not, or what he did to other caught criminals is not whats on trial.
He did the job he needed to do, regarding a KNOWN VIOLENT PSYCHOPATHIC CRIMINAL. He did what he needed to do in order to do his job, handling this violent, and extremely dangerous psychopath!!

I thank those policemen for doing their job and getting another POS off the streets!! One less attacker pregnant women have to fear, one less drug addict walking around harassing people, one less completely useless waste of space to have to worry about. I just wish MORE cops would get rid of these diseased maniacs.

Let me save you some time and trouble: JoeB131 is a pro-communist piece of trash. I'm not kidding one bit. Go read some of his posts in the History forum. In one thread in which he and I exchanged many posts, he praised Mao as a great leader who brought peace, stability, and prosperity to China--that is just about a verbatim quote. He complained that people were "demonizing" Joseph Stalin. He claimed that Red China's government was better and less repressive than Free China's (Taiwan's) government, that the people in Red China were better off than the people in Free China. I am not exaggerating one little bit.

The fact that you think that a fascist dictator like Cash My Check was running a "Free" country is laughable. Old Peanut was just as ruthless a dictator as Mao was... he was just less competent.

YOur or my opinion of Mao is irrelevant.... it's what Chinese people think of him. He's still highly admired in China. Probably more admired than George Washington is in this country.

Same thing with Stalin. We might not like him, but Russians still consider him the hero that saved the world from Fascism. (Of course, Axis Mikey is sad that Fascism lost, as the Mormons would be happy if the Nazis made the world "White and Delightsome")

An overbearing government is bad for decent people. On that, I think everyone can agree on. But what about all the George Floyds and Jeffery Dahmer's of the world? And how did we decide that people like Floyd and Dahmer should receive "decent treatment" by our government?

We decided that when a bunch of slave owners wrote a constitution that allowed all these decent treatment laws for white people, and then some other folks decided these things should apply to black people, too.

The thing is, Chauvin didn't know if Floyd was the worst person in the world when he kneeled on his neck and killed him.

Would it matter if he were an honor student? No.

What I find amusing is that the right wing make martyrs out of people like Randy Weaver and David Koresh but they think Floyd totally needed to die over a pack of smokes.

We decided that when a bunch of slave owners wrote a constitution that allowed all these decent treatment laws for white people, and then some other folks decided these things should apply to black people, too.

The thing is, Chauvin didn't know if Floyd was the worst person in the world when he kneeled on his neck and killed him.

Would it matter if he were an honor student? No.

What I find amusing is that the right wing make martyrs out of people like Randy Weaver and David Koresh but they think Floyd totally needed to die over a pack of smokes.

All the struggling that Floyd was doing, by the time they got Floyd on the ground, he'd proven he was not by any means a good person. All that fighting over a damn pack of cigs?
Was it the drugs making Floyd act all crazy?
Where the cigarettes that important?
Was it not wanting to go back to prison that made Floyd think he could "resist" his way out of the arrest?

Enquiring minds want to know.

All the struggling that Floyd was doing, by the time they got Floyd on the ground, he'd proven he was not by any means a good person. All that fighting over a damn pack of cigs?

I agree. Using lethal force over a pack of cigs was unacceptable. Take the cigs back, impound his car, issue a citation and make him walk home.

Funny thing about human rights, they even apply to bad people.

Was it the drugs making Floyd act all crazy?
Where the cigarettes that important?
Was it not wanting to go back to prison that made Floyd think he could "resist" his way out of the arrest?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Actually, no, we don't care at all. The only issue here is did thug Chauvin use lethal force and kill the guy.

He did.

Was his life or the lives of anyone else in danger.

They weren't.

Guilty as sin.

I agree. Using lethal force over a pack of cigs was unacceptable. Take the cigs back, impound his car, issue a citation and make him walk home.

The officers weren't fighting over a pack of cigs. They weren't fighting him over the fake $20. They were fighting with Floyd because he was high as a kite, not following basic orders, not getting out of his own car, not getting into theirs. It's called "resisting," you may have heard of it.
Someone called the cops on Floyd because Floyd was breaking the law.
He chose to put himself in the struggles with the officer.
He chose to struggle getting out of the police car. And even lied about why he didn't want to get into the cop car. Lied about not being able to breathe in the back seat, both doors open and nothing around his neck or throat.

Funny thing about human rights, they even apply to bad people.

Why?

Actually, no, we don't care at all. The only issue here is did thug Chauvin use lethal force and kill the guy.

He did.

Was his life or the lives of anyone else in danger.

They weren't.

Guilty as sin.

THE only way to prove that Chauvin killed Floyd is to have factual evidence of the amount of pressure Chauvin was applying to his knee. No such evidence exists. Only pictures and video. None of that is capable of measuring pressure.
But if you wanted to push this issue, the COMPLETE lack of bruising on Floyds neck, should be proof enough that there was no extreme amount of pressure applied for any over extended length of time on Floyds neck. Considering Floyds size and strength, more pressure would have had to be applied to keep Floyd from breathing. Which would've resulted in bruising.
But with that said, even the video evidence that we've all seen (but clearly you didn't watch closely), Chauvin did reduce pressure many times during the ground restraint. You can clearly see Floyd had opportunities to raise his head off the ground. Raise his neck off the ground. And raise his chest off the ground. All which allowed Floyd to breath.
If Floyds brain was not allowing oxygen into his blood stream, which is what the lungs do, then that's a medical problem going on inside Floyd that only medical professionals could fix.

P.S. I'm not so pro Chauvin that I don't realize Chauvin and the other officers guilt. I'm a firm believer in the fact that Chauvin didn't kill Floyd. But once Floyd stopped breathing, they did NOT try any sort of CPR, that could've revived Floyds breathing. Even if the Ambulance was just blocks away.
For the record, the medics didn't try CPR either, for the full two minutes they were there. Instead they took the 2 minutes to load Floyd into the ambulance. And from what I understand, didn't start CPR for about 3 blocks.
Their reasoning was the crowd that worried the medics.
BTW, about the time Floyd stopped breathing, was the same time the crowd started getting louder and more bothersome to also the officers.

So several things, coming together at once, helped to kill floyd.
His drug usage.
His struggles with the officers
His own heart & health problems
The crowd
Chauvin and the other officers not performing CPR.
The medic not doing CPR on Floyd while he was on the ground.
Why they didn't perform CPR immediately in the ambulance
The Ambulance response time being like 7 minutes to arrive (3 miles away?)

Last edited:
The officers weren't fighting over a pack of cigs. They weren't fighting him over the fake $20. They were fighting with Floyd because he was high as a kite, not following basic orders, not getting out of his own car, not getting into theirs. It's called "resisting," you may have heard of it.

Yes. Doesn't justify the use of deadly force.

Hey, here in Chicago, a cop shot a 13 year old kid who had his hands up after a foot chase. I'm expecting riots this weekend.

THE only way to prove that Chauvin killed Floyd is to have factual evidence of the amount of pressure Chauvin was applying to his knee. No such evidence exists. Only pictures and video. None of that is capable of measuring pressure.
But if you wanted to push this issue, the COMPLETE lack of bruising on Floyds neck, should be proof enough that there was no extreme amount of pressure applied for any over extended length of time on Floyds neck. Considering Floyds size and strength, more pressure would have had to be applied to keep Floyd from breathing. Which would've resulted in bruising.

I'll take the word of FOUR medical professionals who said otherwise in the trial. Oh, yeah, funny thing yesterday, his expert who said it was Carbon Monoxide poisoning... whoops, they rechecked the autopsy and his levels were normal.

I'll take the word of FOUR medical professionals who said otherwise in the trial. Oh, yeah, funny thing yesterday, his expert who said it was Carbon Monoxide poisoning... whoops, they rechecked the autopsy and his levels were normal.

Floyd complained of not being able to breathe in the back of the cop car. So obviously there was something else going on with his lungs and heart before he was even put on the ground.
You don't have to be a medical expert to figure that one out.

Floyd died because of his choices........which were ALL illegal.

If some nut job is going to make their own personal decision to become a drug dealer, drug addict, thief, money forger, pregnant woman beater, gun toting psychopath, and all around useless fuktard.....then he got what he deserved. To bad it wasn't sooner.

Whether the cop is corrupt or not, or what he did to other caught criminals is not whats on trial.
He did the job he needed to do, regarding a KNOWN VIOLENT PSYCHOPATHIC CRIMINAL. He did what he needed to do in order to do his job, handling this violent, and extremely dangerous psychopath!!

I thank those policemen for doing their job and getting another POS off the streets!! One less attacker pregnant women have to fear, one less drug addict walking around harassing people, one less completely useless waste of space to have to worry about. I just wish MORE cops would get rid of these diseased maniacs.

Getting thugs like this off the streets makes life for decent people a lot less dangerous.
Makes you wonder why the left doesn't take up for decent people more than they thugs of the world.

He died while under Chauvin's knee, and medical experts said that's what killed him.

He also died with a crowd standing close by. That doesn't mean they kill him.
He was close to the cop car. Maybe the cop car killed him too?

They're claiming that the pressure from Chauvins knee killed him. And there's no evidence that Chauvin applied enough pressure on his knee to kill him.

I have changed my mind about the George Floyd case, after watching several hours of Derek Chauvin's trial, and especially after watching the previously unreleased police body-camera footage of the incident.

I do not believe that Chauvin committed second-degree murder. I think he committed manslaughter. I would need several pages to fully explain the reasons for my view. Here are a few points that capture the main reasons:

* Floyd could have avoided being pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply obeyed the police officers' repeated request to get into the back of the police car.

* The officers did not pin Floyd on the ground until after he strongly resisted being put into the police car and after he then pushed his way out of the car and came out the other side of the car. Only at that point did the officers pin him on the ground.

* Floyd's claim that he was afraid to get into confined spaces and therefore afraid to get into the back of the police car seems extremely doubtful, given the fact that Floyd had just spent several minutes in the front of a small car with the windows rolled up. The body camera footage shows that the front of the car that Floyd was taken from was virtually identical in size to the back of the police car.

* The officers may have doubted Floyd's claim that he could not breathe because he started making this claim long before he was pinned on the ground and at a time when he clearly could breathe, as the officers pointed out to him.

* Floyd's autopsy report proves that he was heavily under the influence of drugs during the incident. This could explain his irrational behavior.

* Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put this knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

And, just for the record, George Floyd was neither a "gentle person" nor "a good father"; he was a violent thug with a long rap sheet:

Two Sides To Every Story: George Floyd And Derek Chauvin – Stateline Network EXTRA
floyd died of drug overdose---------and what chauvin did or didn't do had nothing to do with it.

You are playing games---you know this and yet you want to go after an innocent cop. YOu are sick.

I disagree, he died for the cops kneeling on him and esp Chauvin knee on the neck.

Most people die from covid with preexisting conditions but they still died of covid.
Knee to neck does not KILL-------------stop spinning chit. It is a move that is done hundreds of time everyday in america. Floyd died of drug overdose. The force needed to cut off someone's air supply or blood supply is to great for a knee to one side of the neck and back to cause especially with no signs of trauma. (Bruising, crushed bones, etc.)
If you look closely at where Chauvin's knee is, you'll see it's on the guy's cervical spine. As in, the bony structure posterior to the airway. Chauvin acted like an idiot by not getting up long after the guy stopped struggling but he didn't murder anyone. I'll make a prediction. If he isn't convicted of murder, Minneapolis burns again. Hell, it may burn even if he IS convicted of murder. Reparations, dontchaknow...
I am guessing 20 major cities could be in flames come Monday

He also died with a crowd standing close by. That doesn't mean they kill him.
He was close to the cop car. Maybe the cop car killed him too?

They're claiming that the pressure from Chauvins knee killed him. And there's no evidence that Chauvin applied enough pressure on his knee to kill him.

Three medical experts said otherwise.

Those "experts" have no way of knowing how much pressure was applied to Floyds neck. ESPECIALLY since there wasn't enough pressure to even cause the slightest of bruising.

This is such an absurdly erroneous comparison that it boggles the mind. This is what happens when a foul-mouthed pro-communist wingnut tries to compare the actions of a violent thug to those of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Actually, Jesus's action merited death under both Jewish and Roman law. Not laws we as 21st Americans would consider "just", but under their laws, perfectly acceptable. All poor George did was accidently pass a fake $20 to buy a pack of smokes.

Anyway, Dr. Baker clarified in his testimony what he meant by "complicating" in the cause of death verbiage in the autopsy report ("cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression"). He explained that if Floyd had been in good health, i.e., had not had a serious heart condition, and had not taken a fatal dosage of fentanyl, he would not have died from being restrained and pinned on the ground.

By that Mormon logic (and mind you, I usually don't use "logic" and "Mormon" in the same sentence) the nurse who goes around smothering people in a Hospice isn't guilty of a crime because, hey, they were already in bad health. Other doctors have said that a perfectly healthy person would have died under those circumstances.

Of course, the officers had no idea that Floyd had a serious heart condition. And every time they asked Floyd if he was on drugs, he lied and said "no." If Floyd had answered truthfully, the officers would have used a different response protocol. For that matter, if Floyd had not violently resisted arrest, he never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place.

Would they have? The thing is, the Jury won't get to hear about this, is that Chauvin used this kind of technique A LOT in dealing with people. Including a 14 year old boy.

He wasn't violently resisting. He was in handcuffs.

Chauvin is going down. Or we will have riots. Your choice.
Thats a lie on so many levels. Floyd had several FAKE $20 ....he was hiding two other of his FAKE $20 when the cops arrived. He was a violent criminal with a long rap sheet who refused to be arrested and was obviously out of his mind tripping on drugs.

AND fyi, yes chauvin and thousands of other police use this technique a lot on violent criminals-----notice that there isn't a stack of dead criminals. Of course you would have to be both honest and intelligent to realize that this is actually more proof of using a knee to keep a criminal from rolling out into traffic is not a deadly move. Kinda a NO SHIT moment but either you can't grasp the basics or don't want to admit them.

All this proves that the judicial process of Minnesota has higher esteem for convicted criminals than they do for the police.

Forum List

Back