Police Body Camera Footage Proves George Floyd Was Not "Murdered"

Seriously? George Floyd was using counterfeit money. When he was called on it by the store he COULD have returned the cigarettes he bought and that would have been the end of it! HE made the choice not to do so even as the store employees asked him to not once but twice! That action resulted in the store calling the Police. That's on nobody BUT George Floyd!

He and his friend also could have driven off before the cops got there... but they didn't. What they should or should not have done is kind of pointless.

The question is, did Chauvin use deadly force that caused his death. The coroner says he did. Witnesses say he did. His own bosses say he did.

He's toast.
The fact that Floyd and friend sat there in the car outside of the food mart only goes to show what IDIOTS both he and his friend are!

The autopsy is the thing that tells me Chauvin didn't use "deadly force"...he's guilty of failing to recognize that Floyd was OD'ing on drugs...drugs that Floyd the idiot most likely ingested to keep them from being found by the Police! That's an outcome that Floyd the idiot could have avoided if he HAD left after passing the counterfeit bill or HAD told the Police that he had taken a large amount of drugs and was having difficulty breathing because of it!

The autopsy said asphyxiation, and NOT drugs.
Asphyxiation caused by what? Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe as he was standing before they even tried to put him in the car. Are you claiming that was caused by the Police? Or is a more likely reason that the drugs he had ingested were filling his lungs with fluid making it hard for him to breath? An overdose of Fentanyl would have that effect.

I watched all the video and never heard Floyd complain about trouble breathing until they piled on top of him, on the ground.

Drugs never fill the lungs with fluid, and anything like that would have been obvious to the coronors.
No, all of the medical experts say it was murder through pressure on the neck.
Although weight on the rib cage was not going to help either.
Then you obviously DIDN'T watch all of the video because Floyd DID complain about having trouble breathing long before he was held down on the ground! Drugs never fill the lungs with fluid? You obviously don't know what an overdose of Fentanyl does!

How could drugs fill the lungs with fluid?
About the only way that could happen is with an allergic reaction, and fentanyl reduces allergic responses.
Here are the overdose symptoms:
{...
Overdose symptoms may include slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness, muscle weakness, cold and clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, and fainting.
...}
Nothing about lungs filling with liquid, and that would take a very long time.
floyd had just gotten over the Covid----------------Covid damages lungs LONG TIME and I should know since my husband wound up in the hospital twice for covid Dec/Jan--------he still has lung issues. 57% of those who had glass lungs---still have damage 12 weeks later is what I have been reading......
He died not from drugs or for covid, but from a knee on his neck cutting of the supply of oxygen to this brain. Simple as that.

It is becoming obvious to all objective, honest observers that liberal media outlets and activists rushed to a severely flawed premature judgment about Floyd's death, and that the facts prove that Chauvin did not put his knee on Floyd's neck, that Floyd had numerous chances to avoid the whole confrontation in the first place, that Floyd ingested huge amounts of two drugs that inhibit breathing, and that the combination of these drugs and his serious heart condition led to his death, not the knee of a 140-pound man leaning on his should blade for 9 minutes.

I have yet to hear a reasonable excuse for a criminal charge since the cause of death was neither choking or strangulation. Anything other than an acquittal is a miscarriage of justice.

The liberal establishment media has searched with great diligence for the most horrific hate crime against a black person and this is the worst they could find. 330 million people in the US and this death of a drug addict is the worst available!

Why buy into the corporate liberal narrative? All ethnic groups should focus on the REAL enemy, elite liberals.

Let's just lay it out there for the world to see mmmk?
There was NO resistance from Floyd who suffered an extrajudicial murder.
But that's okay cuz you know: Big Sceery Black Guy!
Just shut the hell up - This is NOT going well for the defense.

Extrajudicial:
: done in contravention of due process of law an extrajudicial execution
floyd's ex girlfriend called him a mama's boy. if you see his 2019 arrest by police you see what his ex girlfriend meant. he was a consummated whiner. he pleaded,complained and whined incessantly. one of the officers told him COME ON BE A Man. Officer Chauvin's actions did not kill floyd. Floyd's lifestyle finally caught up with him and killed him. Floyd was not a good father or person. he was a career criminal and drug addict. Officer Chauvin certainly did not show up with the intent of harming floyed. that day mama's boy complained and whined and did not want to be put in the cruiser and ended up on the pavement.

What a bunch of bizarro crap. Floyd being an imperfect person, a "mama's boy" or "whining" did not kill him. Chauvin's knee and 90% of his body weight on his neck for 9 and 1/2 minutes killed him.

I am glad you are not on the jury - But their may be one like you, and I guess that's all the defense needs for a hung jury. You want to put the family and every one else in America through a second trial? I do not.

Moron....his own bosses are under orders to hang him........the police chief is appointed by the mayor, and everyone else is on notice...you dipshit.

I'm sure his bosses are happy to hang him because of all the untold misery he's caused them.

Moron....he was over 3X the fatal level of fentanyl, which causes repiratory failure...you idiot...

Retard, he had 3X a potentially fatal level. Which means the minimum they've found in OD victims. the average does found in OD Victims is 9.6, about where he was at... which means that some people have a higher tolerance than others.

He had been addicted to opioids for years. He probably had a pretty high tolerance... you know, like your hero Rush Limbaugh did.

Now, I'd have paid good money to see someone put a knee on that asshole's neck.

Moron....it is still over 3X the lethal dose, and then throw in the other drugs and the bad health....you idiot.....

Extrajudicial:
floyd's ex girlfriend called him a mama's boy. if you see his 2019 arrest by police you see what his ex girlfriend meant. he was a consummated whiner. he pleaded,complained and whined incessantly. one of the officers told him COME ON BE A Man. Officer Chauvin's actions did not kill floyd. Floyd's lifestyle finally caught up with him and killed him. Floyd was not a good father or person. he was a career criminal and drug addict. Officer Chauvin certainly did not show up with the intent of harming floyed. that day mama's boy complained and whined and did not want to be put in the cruiser and ended up on the pavement.

What a bunch of bizarro crap. Floyd being an imperfect person, a "mama's boy" or "whining" did not kill him. Chauvin's knee and 90% of his body weight on his neck for 9 and 1/2 minutes killed him.

I am glad you are not on the jury - But their may be one like you, and I guess that's all the defense needs for a hung jury. You want to put the family and every one else in America through a second trial? I do not.

Moron....you haven't been watching the trial.....its obvious when you post stupid crap like that...

Nothing the cops did caused his death.....if you watched the trial and the Use of Force expert from day 7, the prosecution use of force expert...you would know it wasn't the knee that killed him....

Floyd deserves most of the blame for the incident. Chauvin should not have put his knee on Floyd's neck. He should have eased up on Floyd's neck after Floyd stopped moving, and he should have checked Floyd's vital signs after he stopped moving. But, again, Floyd never would have been pinned on the ground in the first place if he had simply gotten into the back of the police car as he was repeatedly instructed to do.

This is going to be the key in the manslaughter charge. After watching the video several times, it dawned on me, that there's no way to know how much actual pressure Chauvin was putting on Floyds neck. As someone with an extremely bad left knee (4 surgeries and arthritis) I can tell you that you can put your knee on something and not be applying pressure.
Example: You can place a tack on the ground, get in Chauvins position, put you knee on the tack and never even break the skin.
I can see several times that Chauvin released the pressure on Floyds neck, allowing him to either take his right chest off the ground (making room for the chest and lungs to expand and inhale). You can see a few times that Floyds neck was not pressed against the ground.
At first, when Floyd was still struggling, Chauvin has his knee firmly on Floyds neck. But as time goes by, and Floyd stops squirming, Chauvin knee is clearly raised (or the pressure is reduced)

Another important fact to mention. The cops knew that the ambulance was on their way. So there was no need to change anything about what they were doing.

And one more thing. From the time the ambulance pulled up, the paramedics took 2 full minutes to get Floyd into the ambulance. In fact, they didn't perform CPR or anything other than checking his pulse. The paramedic didn't tell Chauvin to get off his neck. Instead, after checking his pulse, he went back to the ambulance, pulled out the stretcher, straightened the gurney, put the pillow in place, along with some other non necessary actions before even getting the gurney on the ground.
2 full minutes, when someone is dying, is pretty important.

The case is going to be made the angry crowd kept the paramedics from acting at the scene...their fear of the crowd convinced them to load him up without treating him and to move him 3 blocks away.....the angry crowd helped to kill floyd, not the cops.

Day 7 coverage by Andrew Branca at legal insurrection covers this in detail and how it played out in court.

Blame George for his own death? People high on drugs and the mentally ill is not capable of following instructions and cops are trained to deal with those situations or they should not be cops.

And they did.....do you understand that the cops suspected he was suffering Excited Delirium......based on their belief he was high on drugs....and the way cops are trained to deal with it is to completely immobilize the criminal...because any struggling causes it to speed up and lead to death.....

Did you know that....? And the cops are on video discussing their belief he was suffering from Excited Delirium.....which is one of the many reasons they kept him down...

The case is going to be made the angry crowd kept the paramedics from acting at the scene...their fear of the crowd convinced them to load him up without treating him and to move him 3 blocks away.....the angry crowd helped to kill floyd, not the cops.

It didn't seem like the paramedics were even worried about the crowd. Honestly.

Floyds past was filled with drug charges, armed robbery, drug usage and at least one OD. The 11 ng/ml of fentanyl is enough to kill at least 3 people. The excited delirium, mixed with the drugs, the struggling he did (twice) over exerted his heart.

BTW, when it comes to protesting the police abuse, I'm with you 100%. At least up to the point of defending druggy criminals. Now if you wanna protest the cops when they abuse non violent, drug free, working class citizens, I'm right there beside you, man. I'm a "good" blue backer. I don't back the bad blue. And I understand there's far too many bad cops out there. And Chauvin may be a bad cop. From what I understand, he's had a few complaints about his actions. I haven't dug into them yet.

But let's get right down to the nitty gritty about police brutality and protesting that. Why is it, that it seems to be that groups like BLM are always fighting for violent druggy thieves, instead of your average hard working Joe, who's actually innocent? If police brutality is such a popular thing with cops, seems they could find plenty of those sort of people who are actually being abused.
Put them into the spot light and actually have a leg to stand on, when protesting bad cops.

The one thing that I think Chauvin and the other officers are guilty of is not doing CPR on Floyd. At least when he lost consciousness and became unresponsive.
From what I understand, all of them are CPR trained. So there was no reason, at that point, they denied him what they're trained to do.

It is becoming obvious to all objective, honest observers that liberal media outlets and activists rushed to a severely flawed premature judgment about Floyd's death, and that the facts prove that Chauvin did not put his knee on Floyd's neck, that Floyd had numerous chances to avoid the whole confrontation in the first place, that Floyd ingested huge amounts of two drugs that inhibit breathing, and that the combination of these drugs and his serious heart condition led to his death, not the knee of a 140-pound man leaning on his should blade for 9 minutes.

All medical experts say there was no time or evidence of anything other then Chauvin's shin on the neck.
And by the way, Chauving is 5'9" and 160 lbs.
And the images show the shin directly on the throat.

I have yet to hear a reasonable excuse for a criminal charge since the cause of death was neither choking or strangulation. Anything other than an acquittal is a miscarriage of justice.

The cause of death is essentially listed as choking and strangulation.
The position Chauvin used is listed as a "choke hold" in his training manual, and only to be used after deadly force become warranted.

Moron....his own bosses are under orders to hang him........the police chief is appointed by the mayor, and everyone else is on notice...you dipshit.

I'm sure his bosses are happy to hang him because of all the untold misery he's caused them.

Moron....he was over 3X the fatal level of fentanyl, which causes repiratory failure...you idiot...

Retard, he had 3X a potentially fatal level. Which means the minimum they've found in OD victims. the average does found in OD Victims is 9.6, about where he was at... which means that some people have a higher tolerance than others.

He had been addicted to opioids for years. He probably had a pretty high tolerance... you know, like your hero Rush Limbaugh did.

Now, I'd have paid good money to see someone put a knee on that asshole's neck.

Moron....it is still over 3X the lethal dose, and then throw in the other drugs and the bad health....you idiot.....

None of which killed him or was likely to have killed him even if he had not already been strangled to death.
He would likely have had a very high tolerance by now, and from his size.

Extrajudicial:

Moron....you haven't been watching the trial.....its obvious when you post stupid crap like that...

Nothing the cops did caused his death.....if you watched the trial and the Use of Force expert from day 7, the prosecution use of force expert...you would know it wasn't the knee that killed him....

All the experts said the shin on neck was illegal and what killed him.

Blame George for his own death? People high on drugs and the mentally ill is not capable of following instructions and cops are trained to deal with those situations or they should not be cops.

And they did.....do you understand that the cops suspected he was suffering Excited Delirium......based on their belief he was high on drugs....and the way cops are trained to deal with it is to completely immobilize the criminal...because any struggling causes it to speed up and lead to death.....

Did you know that....? And the cops are on video discussing their belief he was suffering from Excited Delirium.....which is one of the many reasons they kept him down...

Excited delirium is not from depressants like fentanyl, and Floyd showed the exact opposite.
He was slow, passive, obeying, etc., almost sleepy looking.
Anyone considering excited delirium would have to be crazy, as that is 180 degrees wrong.

Floyds past was filled with drug charges, armed robbery, drug usage and at least one OD. The 11 ng/ml of fentanyl is enough to kill at least 3 people. The excited delirium, mixed with the drugs, the struggling he did (twice) over exerted his heart.

BTW, when it comes to protesting the police abuse, I'm with you 100%. At least up to the point of defending druggy criminals. Now if you wanna protest the cops when they abuse non violent, drug free, working class citizens, I'm right there beside you, man. I'm a "good" blue backer. I don't back the bad blue. And I understand there's far too many bad cops out there. And Chauvin may be a bad cop. From what I understand, he's had a few complaints about his actions. I haven't dug into them yet.

But let's get right down to the nitty gritty about police brutality and protesting that. Why is it, that it seems to be that groups like BLM are always fighting for violent druggy thieves, instead of your average hard working Joe, who's actually innocent? If police brutality is such a popular thing with cops, seems they could find plenty of those sort of people who are actually being abused.
Put them into the spot light and actually have a leg to stand on, when protesting bad cops.

Floyd may not be the best example citizen, but it is unavoidable because we have so much video of deliberate murder.
If not intentional murder, then training has to be so entirely reversed that then the whole police concept comes into question.

And by the way, since drugs harm no one else, there really is no basis for them even being illegal.
Drugs should not be an issue. Wealthy people kill themselves with risky stunts all the time, like Sonny Bono killing himself skiing. Drugs are just the poor man's ski trip.

The one thing that I think Chauvin and the other officers are guilty of is not doing CPR on Floyd. At least when he lost consciousness and became unresponsive.
From what I understand, all of them are CPR trained. So there was no reason, at that point, they denied him what they're trained to do.

Exactly.
In fact, Chauvin kept his knee on the throat even minutes after he was told that Floyd had stopped breathing.
If they had attempted CPR, I might be tempted to pass on it.

Seriously? George Floyd was using counterfeit money. When he was called on it by the store he COULD have returned the cigarettes he bought and that would have been the end of it! HE made the choice not to do so even as the store employees asked him to not once but twice! That action resulted in the store calling the Police. That's on nobody BUT George Floyd!

He and his friend also could have driven off before the cops got there... but they didn't. What they should or should not have done is kind of pointless.

The question is, did Chauvin use deadly force that caused his death. The coroner says he did. Witnesses say he did. His own bosses say he did.

He's toast.
The fact that Floyd and friend sat there in the car outside of the food mart only goes to show what IDIOTS both he and his friend are!

The autopsy is the thing that tells me Chauvin didn't use "deadly force"...he's guilty of failing to recognize that Floyd was OD'ing on drugs...drugs that Floyd the idiot most likely ingested to keep them from being found by the Police! That's an outcome that Floyd the idiot could have avoided if he HAD left after passing the counterfeit bill or HAD told the Police that he had taken a large amount of drugs and was having difficulty breathing because of it!

The autopsy said asphyxiation, and NOT drugs.
Asphyxiation caused by what? Floyd was complaining about not being able to breathe as he was standing before they even tried to put him in the car. Are you claiming that was caused by the Police? Or is a more likely reason that the drugs he had ingested were filling his lungs with fluid making it hard for him to breath? An overdose of Fentanyl would have that effect.

I watched all the video and never heard Floyd complain about trouble breathing until they piled on top of him, on the ground.

Drugs never fill the lungs with fluid, and anything like that would have been obvious to the coronors.
No, all of the medical experts say it was murder through pressure on the neck.
Although weight on the rib cage was not going to help either.
Then you obviously DIDN'T watch all of the video because Floyd DID complain about having trouble breathing long before he was held down on the ground! Drugs never fill the lungs with fluid? You obviously don't know what an overdose of Fentanyl does!

How could drugs fill the lungs with fluid?
About the only way that could happen is with an allergic reaction, and fentanyl reduces allergic responses.
Here are the overdose symptoms:
{...
Overdose symptoms may include slow breathing and heart rate, severe drowsiness, muscle weakness, cold and clammy skin, pinpoint pupils, and fainting.
...}
Nothing about lungs filling with liquid, and that would take a very long time.
floyd had just gotten over the Covid----------------Covid damages lungs LONG TIME and I should know since my husband wound up in the hospital twice for covid Dec/Jan--------he still has lung issues. 57% of those who had glass lungs---still have damage 12 weeks later is what I have been reading......
He died not from drugs or for covid, but from a knee on his neck cutting of the supply of oxygen to this brain. Simple as that.
AND the pressure only had to be on his carotid artery that carries blood to the brain.

Forum List

Back