Point of No Return? Sowell Tells Mark Levin He Fears Americans Have Caved In to the Woke Mob

The supreme court disagrees with Sowell.

SCOTUS decisions several times fucked the black people over, yes their decisions have been wrong, painfully wrong.

Sowell is well educated, authored books and has wealth because he works hard for it.

That is why he bothers you so much, he doesn't fit with your victimization ideology.

IQ2 hates anyone who actually works for a living and is successful at it.
So that means I hate myself.
Wasn't that the words "Willard" used?(movie)

SCOTUS decisions several times fucked the black people over, yes their decisions have been wrong, painfully wrong.

Sowell is well educated, authored books and has wealth because he works hard for it.

That is why he bothers you so much, he doesn't fit with your victimization ideology.

You reek of self loathing. You rage against the world because you were born Black.

Thomas Sowell appeared with Mark Levin on the July 12 episode of Life, Liberty, and Levin to talk about his new book and to share his opinion on the push to fight “systemic racism” in America. Sowell told Levin that he fears America is approaching a point of no return, and that too many Americans have caved in to those attacking the country as systemically racist. Of the term systemic racism, Sowell said, “It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses.”

Right off the bat, Levin asked Sowell about the rioting that has gone on nightly in America since the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police. “I’m regarded as pessimistic,” Sowell said, “but I was never pessimistic enough to believe that things would degenerate to the point where they are now, where adult human beings are talking about getting rid of the police … what is frightening is how many people in responsible positions are caving in to every demand that is made, repeating any kind of nonsense that you’re supposed to repeat. I do believe that we may well reach a point of no return. I hope, of course, that will never happen.”

Of the term “systemic racism,” Sowell told Levin it reminds him of Joseph Goebbels. “It does remind me of the propaganda tactics of Joseph Goebbels in the age of the Nazis,” he said. “He was supposed to have said, people will believe any lie if it’s repeated long enough and loud enough. And that’s what we’re getting. It’s one of many words that even the people who use it don’t have any idea what they’re saying. Their premise is served by having other people cave in.”

Leaders have caved but millions of us haven't.
Seems that the millwheels of Justice are turning mighty slow. I am glad they already got the statue-busters into ten-year appointments with 7x9' quarters with a cot. :muahaha:

Nobody of importance cares what either Crosseyes or that coon thinks.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Sowell has been consistently wrong. But he will get richer. You guys will buy his books because he makes you feel good about being racists.

Just as you did for Obama. Can you point out the difference?
Wrong. Thomas Sowell is completely inaccurate in his assessment of the black community. He is not respected by the majority of black Americans. Whites like you try pushing timid punk ass sellouts like this on us as a measure of control.

Sowell has a Ph.d. I have a masters. Sowell bothers me because he's wrong. There is no victimization ideology, that bullshit is racial gaslighting. I've been read whites complaining about things here since I joined and none of it is considered victimization ideology. So fuck that.

Sowell is an economist, not a social scientist. Dr. Julius Wilson has slammed Sowells work relative to race. So I will respect Sowells knowledge about economics but he's a sellout and his views on race are a hindrance to black progress.

Oh look, another franco. Nothing, not one thing you type shows PHD quality. You're a liar.
I have a masters degree hanging on my wall and you have not been able to make an effective rebuttal to anything I have said. Personal attacks and racial slurs are not rebuttals. I have no reason to lie in an anonymous forum to people I don't know. Some of you idiots think I am a white female, others think I am a white man. You and others are so damn stupid that you think I would purposefully subject myself to ignorance like yours just for the fun of it. You are too damn dumb to know what masters or PhD quality is. Furthermore you don't have the attention span or comprehension skills to understand masters or Ph.D quality work.

Sowell has a Ph.d. I have a masters. Sowell bothers me because he's wrong. There is no victimization ideology, that bullshit is racial gaslighting. I've been read whites complaining about things here since I joined and none of it is considered victimization ideology. So fuck that.

Sowell is an economist, not a social scientist. Dr. Julius Wilson has slammed Sowells work relative to race. So I will respect Sowells knowledge about economics but he's a sellout and his views on race are a hindrance to black progress.

He hinders black progress?

:auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile you don't complain about Al $harpton (tax evader) and Je$$ie Jack$on (anti-Semite) behavior and activities.

You are a hypocrite!
Sowell has been consistently wrong. But he will get richer. You guys will buy his books because he makes you feel good about being racists.
/——/ Consistently wrong how?

Sowell didn't rely on Affirmative Action so IQ2 detests him
Sowell is where he is today due to Affirmative action.

Holy massively racist statement Batman! Sowell is educated and respected. Leftists hate educated black men because they reject the ideology of Dims.

If only Thomas Sowell would get back on the porch, then he would be loved by the leftist cranks. The cranks that love the Al Sharptongue types.
As long as Sowell denies what whites have done, he will be loved by the David Duke types.

Holy massively racist statement Batman! Sowell is educated and respected. Leftists hate educated black men because they reject the ideology of Dims.
Educated blacks reject Sowells erroneous thinking. Uneducated whites love him because they can use his opinions to validate their racism.

He hinders black progress?

:auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile you don't complain about Al $harpton (tax evader) and Je$$ie Jack$on (anti-Semite) behavior and activities.

You are a hypocrite!

I really don't pay much attention to them either but both of them regardless of what racists whites think, have worked to advance black people whereas Sowell has internalized racism to such an extent that he's adopted opinions that are destructive to the black community. The only reason you defend Sowell is that he says things about blacks that you believe. Sowell is wrong, plain and simple.
NWA like you are what's destructive to the black community. You're a divider, not a uniter.
You live in perpetual rage against whitey. That's not healthy.
PS: Nobody owes you a fuckin' thing! :fu:

You reek of self loathing. You rage against the world because you were born Black.
Beat me to it!

I agree with Sowell.
I truly believed once the serious rioting nationwide started, we would see a huge pushback against these cretins, both from the government, and the citizenry.
It's been shocking, the lack of response.

Thomas Sowell appeared with Mark Levin on the July 12 episode of Life, Liberty, and Levin to talk about his new book and to share his opinion on the push to fight “systemic racism” in America. Sowell told Levin that he fears America is approaching a point of no return, and that too many Americans have caved in to those attacking the country as systemically racist. Of the term systemic racism, Sowell said, “It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses.”

Right off the bat, Levin asked Sowell about the rioting that has gone on nightly in America since the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police. “I’m regarded as pessimistic,” Sowell said, “but I was never pessimistic enough to believe that things would degenerate to the point where they are now, where adult human beings are talking about getting rid of the police … what is frightening is how many people in responsible positions are caving in to every demand that is made, repeating any kind of nonsense that you’re supposed to repeat. I do believe that we may well reach a point of no return. I hope, of course, that will never happen.”

Of the term “systemic racism,” Sowell told Levin it reminds him of Joseph Goebbels. “It does remind me of the propaganda tactics of Joseph Goebbels in the age of the Nazis,” he said. “He was supposed to have said, people will believe any lie if it’s repeated long enough and loud enough. And that’s what we’re getting. It’s one of many words that even the people who use it don’t have any idea what they’re saying. Their premise is served by having other people cave in.”

"Of the term systemic racism, Sowell said, “It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses.” Sure it does. Just read up on Jim Crow and home ownership in this country, for a start.

"Of the term systemic racism, Sowell said, “It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses.” Sure it does. Just read up on Jim Crow and home ownership in this country, for a start.

Yawn. Don't be stupid. You need new material, those law are dead.

I have a masters degree hanging on my wall and you have not been able to make an effective rebuttal to anything I have said. Personal attacks and racial slurs are not rebuttals. I have no reason to lie in an anonymous forum to people I don't know. Some of you idiots think I am a white female, others think I am a white man. You and others are so damn stupid that you think I would purposefully subject myself to ignorance like yours just for the fun of it. You are too damn dumb to know what masters or PhD quality is. Furthermore you don't have the attention span or comprehension skills to understand masters or Ph.D quality work.

The number of morons walking around with "degrees" is astonishing.

If you're so smart, then why do you support Democrats who have single handedly killed over 52 MILLION black babies since 1980 through Negro Culling Agencies such as Planned Parenthood.? And you thought Hitler was evil?
What's that? It never crossed your mind?

Thay kill off your kind, and you praise them and vote to keep them in power.. Yep, they have your "smart" ass right where they want you and you are none the wiser.
Maybe you should go for that Ph.d ? Maybe that might at least raise you to "common sense" level. Doubtful.

Educated blacks reject Sowells erroneous thinking. Uneducated whites love him because they can use his opinions to validate their racism.
Educated black eh? That takes you out of the equation. Uneducated peons like you hate him because he speaks the truth. Which you can’t handle.

Forum List

Back