Point of No Return? Sowell Tells Mark Levin He Fears Americans Have Caved In to the Woke Mob

Thomas Sowell appeared with Mark Levin on the July 12 episode of Life, Liberty, and Levin to talk about his new book and to share his opinion on the push to fight “systemic racism” in America. Sowell told Levin that he fears America is approaching a point of no return, and that too many Americans have caved in to those attacking the country as systemically racist. Of the term systemic racism, Sowell said, “It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses.”

Right off the bat, Levin asked Sowell about the rioting that has gone on nightly in America since the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police. “I’m regarded as pessimistic,” Sowell said, “but I was never pessimistic enough to believe that things would degenerate to the point where they are now, where adult human beings are talking about getting rid of the police … what is frightening is how many people in responsible positions are caving in to every demand that is made, repeating any kind of nonsense that you’re supposed to repeat. I do believe that we may well reach a point of no return. I hope, of course, that will never happen.”

Of the term “systemic racism,” Sowell told Levin it reminds him of Joseph Goebbels. “It does remind me of the propaganda tactics of Joseph Goebbels in the age of the Nazis,” he said. “He was supposed to have said, people will believe any lie if it’s repeated long enough and loud enough. And that’s what we’re getting. It’s one of many words that even the people who use it don’t have any idea what they’re saying. Their premise is served by having other people cave in.”

Leaders have caved but millions of us haven't.
Then we had better start voting for leaders that won't cave...

Thomas Sowell appeared with Mark Levin on the July 12 episode of Life, Liberty, and Levin to talk about his new book and to share his opinion on the push to fight “systemic racism” in America. Sowell told Levin that he fears America is approaching a point of no return, and that too many Americans have caved in to those attacking the country as systemically racist. Of the term systemic racism, Sowell said, “It really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses.”

Right off the bat, Levin asked Sowell about the rioting that has gone on nightly in America since the murder of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis police. “I’m regarded as pessimistic,” Sowell said, “but I was never pessimistic enough to believe that things would degenerate to the point where they are now, where adult human beings are talking about getting rid of the police … what is frightening is how many people in responsible positions are caving in to every demand that is made, repeating any kind of nonsense that you’re supposed to repeat. I do believe that we may well reach a point of no return. I hope, of course, that will never happen.”

Of the term “systemic racism,” Sowell told Levin it reminds him of Joseph Goebbels. “It does remind me of the propaganda tactics of Joseph Goebbels in the age of the Nazis,” he said. “He was supposed to have said, people will believe any lie if it’s repeated long enough and loud enough. And that’s what we’re getting. It’s one of many words that even the people who use it don’t have any idea what they’re saying. Their premise is served by having other people cave in.”

Goebbels and Hitler got their ideas on how to persecute people in their own country from Democrats. Andrew Jackson and the KKK.

It's our own fault. Conservatives were preoccupied building the greatest economy in history while liberal useful idiots took over public education and brainwashed entire generations.
Can you define conservative?

The supreme court disagrees with Sowell.

SCOTUS decisions several times fucked the black people over, yes their decisions have been wrong, painfully wrong.

Sowell is well educated, authored books and has wealth because he works hard for it.

That is why he bothers you so much, he doesn't fit with your victimization ideology.

IQ2 hates anyone who actually works for a living and is successful at it.
So that means I hate myself.
We already know that you hate yourself since you vote Democrat as well as choose to stay in a white nation.

You could move to any nation in Africa, and be free of all the “systemic racism”, and “white superiority”, yet you don’t. Because deep down you know White, Western European culture is superior to African culture. This is why so many “African-Americans” hate themselves. You feel guilty that you like white culture more than African.

I have always enjoyed Thomas Sowell's writings. He is still on the mark. I was getting alarmed with the rhetoric heard these days about BLM leading into Defunding Police Departments and such. He just confirms my fears. We need to pray for our country.

We need to fight for this country.

Some clueless people living in the "suburbs" may not yet realize how foolish they are to support that racist "anti-cop movement," but people of ALL ethnicities who live in the "cities" realize now more than ever that the cops are their only barrier between them and the mobs.

On November 3, they should vote for law and order -- before it is too late. The crimes that occur every single day in the "cities" make you sick to your stomach. Many "children" are totally out of control because unscrupulous politicians (who have security 24/7 for themselves and their familes) simply do not care about us ordinary people but only want to be applauded for their woke policies.

SCOTUS decisions several times fucked the black people over, yes their decisions have been wrong, painfully wrong.

Sowell is well educated, authored books and has wealth because he works hard for it.

That is why he bothers you so much, he doesn't fit with your victimization ideology.
Sowell has a Ph.d. I have a masters. Sowell bothers me because he's wrong. There is no victimization ideology, that bullshit is racial gaslighting. I've been read whites complaining about things here since I joined and none of it is considered victimization ideology. So fuck that.

Sowell is an economist, not a social scientist. Dr. Julius Wilson has slammed Sowells work relative to race. So I will respect Sowells knowledge about economics but he's a sellout and his views on race are a hindrance to black progress.

Sure you do.....:laughing0301:

Sowell has a Ph.d. I have a masters. Sowell bothers me because he's wrong. There is no victimization ideology, that bullshit is racial gaslighting. I've been read whites complaining about things here since I joined and none of it is considered victimization ideology. So fuck that.

Sowell is an economist, not a social scientist. Dr. Julius Wilson has slammed Sowells work relative to race. So I will respect Sowells knowledge about economics but he's a sellout and his views on race are a hindrance to black progress.

He hinders black progress?

:auiqs.jpg:

Meanwhile you don't complain about Al $harpton (tax evader) and Je$$ie Jack$on (anti-Semite) behavior and activities.

You are a hypocrite!

I really don't pay much attention to them either but both of them regardless of what racists whites think, have worked to advance black people whereas Sowell has internalized racism to such an extent that he's adopted opinions that are destructive to the black community. The only reason you defend Sowell is that he says things about blacks that you believe. Sowell is wrong, plain and simple.

Some clueless people living in the "suburbs" may not yet realize how foolish they are to support that racist "anti-cop movement," but people of ALL ethnicities who live in the "cities" realize now more than ever that the cops are their only barrier between them and the mobs.

On November 3, they should vote for law and order -- before it is too late. The crimes that occur every single day in the "cities" make you sick to your stomach. Many "children" are totally out of control because unscrupulous politicians (who have security 24/7) simply do not care about us ordinary people but only want to be applauded for their woke policies.
There is no anti cop movement. Crimes don't just occur in cities.

That's what the framed piece of paper on my wall says.

Oh look, another franco. Nothing, not one thing you type shows PHD quality. You're a liar.

That's what the framed piece of paper on my wall says.

Getting it from a box of Cracker Jacks doesnt count.

/——-/ I pray it’s not at that point.
A013A9A6-4F15-4F72-9E10-C024F86E1814.jpeg

Meanwhile you don't complain about Al $harpton (tax evader) and Je$$ie Jack$on (anti-Semite) behavior and activities.

You are a hypocrite!
Sowell has been consistently wrong. But he will get richer. You guys will buy his books because he makes you feel good about being racists.
/——/ Consistently wrong how?

You are a hypocrite!
Sowell has been consistently wrong. But he will get richer. You guys will buy his books because he makes you feel good about being racists.
/——/ Consistently wrong how?

Sowell didn't rely on Affirmative Action so IQ2 detests him

If only Thomas Sowell would get back on the porch, then he would be loved by the leftist cranks. The cranks that love the Al Sharptongue types.

Forum List

Back