Plurality Of Voters Believe News Media Fabricate Stories About Trump

Soros - the universal progressive boogie man.

46% of people don't KNOW anything of the kind. They believe it but they don't have real knowledge.

Children KNOW Santa Claus exists until they get older and learn otherwise.

Right wingers believe what they're told by Republican media, whether or not it's true. And in most cases it isn't.

If the right has never taught you anything else they have at least taught you the above about polls...they have been saying the exact same thing for decades about the left and all their meaningless polls...remember all those lefty polls leading up to november?
They had Hillary ahead by four points. She won by three
which made them absolutely worthless.

Our President fabricated stories about:

Obama's birth certificate
Thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ on 9-11
The size of his inauguration crowd
Obama tapping his wires

Can anyone point to a story about Trump that the media fabricated?

As I stated, its less about fabrication, and more about embellishment.

As an example, yes Trump did say the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing, but by the way its projected by the MSM, bloggers and many posters on this board, one would think he actually did it, and the video is proof that he did it.

The video is proof he said it, nothing more.

We know from the video that either Trump sexually assaults women or he lies about sexually assaulting women.

Either way it is not good

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, we know he said something stupid, that's it.

And 15 women came forward and confirmed what he told Billy Bush. That he sexually assaults women.

They didn't confirm anything. They said something, and nothing got proven or even carried forward.

That is the typical progressive ploy. Make an accusation, never back it up, but since it's been said you idiots keep forwarding it like you proved something in a structured setting like a court.

People are actually investigating weinstein and he isn't denying crap. he is doing the usual "I have a sickness" bullshit you progressive dupes fall for every time someone with the "right" politics does something terrible like this.

Police are actually investigating Weinstein, until the investigate Trump all you have is basically politically motivated bull-crap.

Obama tapping his wires

As an example, yes Trump did say the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing, but by the way its projected by the MSM, bloggers and many posters on this board, one would think he actually did it, and the video is proof that he did it.

We know from the video that either Trump sexually assaults women or he lies about sexually assaulting women.

And 15 women came forward and confirmed what he told Billy Bush. That he sexually assaults women.

They didn't confirm anything. They said something, and nothing got proven or even carried forward.

That is the typical progressive ploy. Make an accusation, never back it up, but since it's been said you idiots keep forwarding it like you proved something in a structured setting like a court.

People are actually investigating weinstein and he isn't denying crap. he is doing the usual "I have a sickness" bullshit you progressive dupes fall for every time someone with the "right" politics does something terrible like this.

Police are actually investigating Weinstein, until the investigate Trump all you have is basically politically motivated bull-crap.

The women independently affirmed that Trump does act that way

What Trump did was boorish behavior and not criminal, so it was not pursued

It comes down to "He said/She said" with the "He said" coming from a known liar

"Independently confirmed" ="I have zero proof of anything, but don't care because the meme is out there and that was the goal all along"

Being he said/she said doesn't make it criminal or non-criminal. The acts itself make it criminal or non-criminal.

And by moving the goal posts you just show that these incidents are basically nothing. Weinstein is probably getting his ass prosecuted from things ranging from harassment to actual assaults.

And he was a cause celebre all the time and people knew he was a cad. But he had deep pockets and said the right words in public, so the progressives gave him a pass.

As it always has been, it's not only the crime, it's the cover-up.

Is this one of the days where polls suddenly matter again?
So polls don't matter?
OK

No, they really don't. It appears polls only matter around here when they support one's views. If not, they are dismissed as fake or biased.
It is very clear to see that most polls are biased towards Democrats.
Look at the methodology of almost all the polls. And they generally have more Democrats then GOP in the poll.
I went to 4 different polls. All the polls had MORE Democrats then GOP.
A) http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/MonmouthPoll_US_051817.pdf
DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted) Self-Reported 24% Republican 45% Independent 31% Democrat
11% MORE Democrats

B) http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/Core_Political-Topline-2017-05-17.pdf
For the survey, a sample of 1,868 Americans date May 12-16, 2017 801 (42%) Democrats 630 (33%) Republicans
9% More Democrats!

C)NBC/WSJ May 2017 poll | Opinion Poll | United States Government
Total polled 677 Registered voters
Strong Democrat .............................22 Not very strong Democrat ...............10 Independent/lean Democrat ............10
Total Democrat 42
Independent/lean Republican ..........10 Not very strong Republican .............7 Strong Republican ...........................17
Total GOP.........34
8 More Democrats then GOP

D) http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_51617.pdf
Public Policy Polling surveyed 692 registered voters between May 12th and 14th
Generally speaking if there was an election for Congress today, would you vote for the Democratic or Republican candidate from your district?
Democrat ........................................................ 49% (339)
Republican ...................................................... 38% (262)
11% More Democrats then GOP!

"Independently confirmed" ="I have zero proof of anything, but don't care because the meme is out there and that was the goal all along"

Being he said/she said doesn't make it criminal or non-criminal. The acts itself make it criminal or non-criminal.

And by moving the goal posts you just show that these incidents are basically nothing. Weinstein is probably getting his ass prosecuted from things ranging from harassment to actual assaults.

And he was a cause celebre all the time and people knew he was a cad. But he had deep pockets and said the right words in public, so the progressives gave him a pass.

What is proof?
A video of Trump groping someone?

Like I said, the action did not cross criminality. It was women affirming that Trump acts like an asshole in his dealings with women

So it comes down to....Who do we believe?
Ten women telling of similar incidents of behavior or Lying Donnie denying it

Is this one of the days where polls suddenly matter again?
So polls don't matter?
OK

No, they really don't. It appears polls only matter around here when they support one's views. If not, they are dismissed as fake or biased.
It is very clear to see that most polls are biased towards Democrats.
Look at the methodology of almost all the polls. And they generally have more Democrats then GOP in the poll.
I went to 4 different polls. All the polls had MORE Democrats then GOP.
A) http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/MonmouthPoll_US_051817.pdf
DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted) Self-Reported 24% Republican 45% Independent 31% Democrat
11% MORE Democrats

B) http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/Core_Political-Topline-2017-05-17.pdf
For the survey, a sample of 1,868 Americans date May 12-16, 2017 801 (42%) Democrats 630 (33%) Republicans
9% More Democrats!

C)NBC/WSJ May 2017 poll | Opinion Poll | United States Government
Total polled 677 Registered voters
Strong Democrat .............................22 Not very strong Democrat ...............10 Independent/lean Democrat ............10
Total Democrat 42
Independent/lean Republican ..........10 Not very strong Republican .............7 Strong Republican ...........................17
Total GOP.........34
8 More Democrats then GOP

D) http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_51617.pdf
Public Policy Polling surveyed 692 registered voters between May 12th and 14th
Generally speaking if there was an election for Congress today, would you vote for the Democratic or Republican candidate from your district?
Democrat ........................................................ 49% (339)
Republican ...................................................... 38% (262)
11% More Democrats then GOP!

You do not understand how random polls are made

You do not say...I am going to call 49 Democrats and then call 38 Republicans

You make 100 random calls and then you ask political affiliation
Just because it does not result in a 50/50 distribution does not mean the poll is biased

It is YOU who are assuming there is an equal distribution....evidently, there is not

What is proof?

Like I said, the action did not cross criminality. It was women affirming that Trump acts like an asshole in his dealings with women

Then why don't they press civil charges?

They didn't accuse him of being boorish they accused him of harassment or assault.

If there was actually something there SOMEONE in the press would have found enough evidence to nail him, but they didn't.

You have NOTHING, you lose, good day sir.

What is proof?

They didn't accuse him of being boorish they accused him of harassment or assault.

If there was actually something there SOMEONE in the press would have found enough evidence to nail him, but they didn't.

In order to press civil charges you need to prove damages
The women were not harmed, they were just insulted by boorish behavior

They chose to just let it go and just get on with their lives. It was only when Trump claimed "I do not act that way" that the women said......"Yes you do"

What is proof?

They chose to just let it go and just get on with their lives. It was only when Trump claimed "I do not act that way" that the women said......"Yes you do"

Nice revisionist history there.

More Women Accuse Trump of Groping and Sexual Harassment

The other woman, Rachel Crooks, said she was a 22-year-old receptionist working for a separate real-estate company located in Trump Tower in 2005 when he kissed her on the mouth immediately after meeting her for the first time. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that,” she told the Times

One, Jessica Leeds,74, told the Times that Trump groped her more than three decades ago, when they were seated next to each other in first-class on a commercial flight. “He was like an octopus,” she said, recounting how he grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. “His hands were everywhere.”

These seem like actionable harassment to me, especially if they take place in a work environment.

And as Weinstein's case is showing guys like him don't stop at 10 or 20, they keep going and going and going, and they do things that can eventually be proven because they get so brazen.

Yet once the press dug into these stories they found not even one shred of proof for them.

Obama tapping his wires

The women didn't "make an accusation". They confirmed what Trump said. Trump admitted he did this. They agreed.

But in typical sexist fashion, any woman who accuses a powerful white male of sexual impropriety, even after he confesses to committing sexual improprieties, is lying and has ulterior motives for coming forward.

And you wonder why this shit never gets reported.

What is proof?

The other woman, Rachel Crooks, said she was a 22-year-old receptionist working for a separate real-estate company located in Trump Tower in 2005 when he kissed her on the mouth immediately after meeting her for the first time. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that,” she told the Times

One, Jessica Leeds,74, told the Times that Trump groped her more than three decades ago, when they were seated next to each other in first-class on a commercial flight. “He was like an octopus,” she said, recounting how he grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt. “His hands were everywhere.”

These seem like actionable harassment to me, especially if they take place in a work environment.

And as Weinstein's case is showing guys like him don't stop at 10 or 20, they keep going and going and going, and they do things that can eventually be proven because they get so brazen.

Yet once the press dug into these stories they found not even one shred of proof for them.

That's because this stuff only happens when others don't see it happening you dolt.

Sexual assault isn't done in broad daylight when everyone can see. That's because decent people would stop it. It happens in private so that the assailant can plausibly deny it later.

The women didn't "make an accusation". They confirmed what Trump said. Trump admitted he did this. They agreed.

But in typical sexist fashion, any woman who accuses a powerful white male of sexual impropriety, even after he confesses to committing sexual improprieties, is lying and has ulterior motives for coming forward.

And you wonder why this shit never gets reported.

Can you link specifically he agreed that he committed the specific incidents these women accused him of?

This "shit" never gets exposed because people don't come forward. Weinstein could have been nipped in the bud decades ago, but some of the women were scared, and some decided to put up with it, then pass along the abuse when it became their turn to have responsibility in the industry.

Coming forward now when the dogpile is (rightly) ongoing is not brave, someone blowing the whistle back in 1992 would have been brave.

What is proof?

That's because this stuff only happens when others don't see it happening you dolt.

Sexual assault isn't done in broad daylight when everyone can see. That's because decent people would stop it. It happens in private so that the assailant can plausibly deny it later.

Then how come they are currently nailing Weinstein?

What is proof?

Unfortunately, women in our society deal with inappropriate behavior from men all the time. They have a hard enough time proving a he said/she said accusation of rape in a court of law

Very few will file charges because of an unwanted kiss or roving hands

Trump is a creep. His statements about women, his choices of the women he surrounds himself with and anecdotal evidence affirms it

What is proof?

Unfortunately, women in our society deal with inappropriate behavior from men all the time. They have a hard enough time proving a he said/she said accusation of rape in a court of law

Very few will file charges because of an unwanted kiss or roving hands

Trump is a creep. His statements about women, his choices of the women he surrounds himself with and anecdotal evidence affirms it

So "We have nothing, but we have to distract from the fact that our side enables cads like Weinstein because of his politics and pocketbook"

The Awakening continues.

Forty-six percent of the 1,991 registered voters surveyed said they think members of the media make up stories about the president, while 37 percent believe news organizations do not make up stories about Trump or his administration.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/171006_crosstabs_Politico_v1_AP.pdf

LOL,

99% of Rightwingers don't believe the polls, and yet, here you are, posting a poll.
Twisting facts - the regressive tool.

Forum List

Back