Plurality Of Voters Believe News Media Fabricate Stories About Trump

The Awakening continues.

Forty-six percent of the 1,991 registered voters surveyed said they think members of the media make up stories about the president, while 37 percent believe news organizations do not make up stories about Trump or his administration.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/171006_crosstabs_Politico_v1_AP.pdf

Well, then there's this.
According to the poll, 60% of Americans do not believe Trump is honest and trustworthy while 37% think he is. Among residents nationally, 75% consider Trump to be temperamental while 21% said he is level headed.
Trump's approval rating lowest since taking office: Marist Poll

Our President fabricated stories about:

Obama's birth certificate
Thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ on 9-11
The size of his inauguration crowd
Obama tapping his wires

Can anyone point to a story about Trump that the media fabricated?

As I stated, its less about fabrication, and more about embellishment.

As an example, yes Trump did say the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing, but by the way its projected by the MSM, bloggers and many posters on this board, one would think he actually did it, and the video is proof that he did it.

The video is proof he said it, nothing more.

Yet, Trump's claims are not embellishment......they are outright lies

Tu quo que. Stay on topic.

Obama tapping his wires

As an example, yes Trump did say the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing, but by the way its projected by the MSM, bloggers and many posters on this board, one would think he actually did it, and the video is proof that he did it.

We know from the video that either Trump sexually assaults women or he lies about sexually assaulting women.

Either way it is not good

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Trump had a good mentor for sexual harassment.

C0E91873-E9C1-4267-8C74-859DA1F83BFE.jpeg

Obama tapping his wires

It is the topic

Obama tapping his wires

We know from the video that either Trump sexually assaults women or he lies about sexually assaulting women.

No, we know he said something stupid, that's it.

Obama tapping his wires

It is the topic

Not of my post.

The Awakening continues.

Forty-six percent of the 1,991 registered voters surveyed said they think members of the media make up stories about the president, while 37 percent believe news organizations do not make up stories about Trump or his administration.

https://morningconsult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/171006_crosstabs_Politico_v1_AP.pdf
A plurality has to be 50% plus one, minimum.

Besides, what comes out of Trump's mouth is so outrageous, why make anything up? You couldn't make up the stuff he says. It wouldn't occur to anyone.

Obama tapping his wires

Let's try this, either he did it or he fabricated a story about doing it

The Awakening continues.

Actually that is not the question. Other polls have shown that the people disapprove of Trump and the news media but they trust the media more than Trump. Morning Consult has always been a pro-Trump poll.

Is this one of the days where polls suddenly matter again?
So polls don't matter?
OK

No, they really don't. It appears polls only matter around here when they support one's views. If not, they are dismissed as fake or biased.
If you wish to delude yourself that a majority of people trust the accuracy of the MSM that is your right.

If you wish to delude yourself that a majority of people believe that President Trump is doing a good job, that is your right.

Obama tapping his wires

And 15 women came forward and confirmed what he told Billy Bush. That he sexually assaults women.

46% of people KNOW the media just makes shit up about trump.

The other 54% are useful idiots for PROG puppet masters like Soros.

46% of people KNOW the media just makes shit up about trump.

The other 54% are useful idiots for PROG puppet masters like Soros.

Soros - the universal progressive boogie man.

46% of people don't KNOW anything of the kind. They believe it but they don't have real knowledge.

Children KNOW Santa Claus exists until they get older and learn otherwise.

Right wingers believe what they're told by Republican media, whether or not it's true. And in most cases it isn't.

46% of people don't KNOW anything of the kind. They believe it but they don't have real knowledge.

Right wingers believe what they're told by Republican media, whether or not it's true. And in most cases it isn't.

If the right has never taught you anything else they have at least taught you the above about polls...they have been saying the exact same thing for decades about the left and all their meaningless polls...remember all those lefty polls leading up to november?

If the right has never taught you anything else they have at least taught you the above about polls...they have been saying the exact same thing for decades about the left and all their meaningless polls...remember all those lefty polls leading up to november?
They had Hillary ahead by four points. She won by three

Forum List

Back