Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....Arizona Republicans want a war

Anybody else catch this????
Republicans in Arizona ready to die for Trump.
But you stupid asses don't think you're in a cult.
Republicans are the shitstains of America.

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”
Then posted a Rambo clip.

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
you're the stupid ass...you are taking it out of context

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
There should be arrests.

It's not fighting for Trump... It's fighting against what Biden represents.

December 8, 2020

4AB067B2-D2E8-4DE5-BABE-454CC32E7B2A.jpeg

December 8, 2020

December 8, 2020

The cuck snowflake OP won't be back in this thread.

December 8, 2020

Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent

WHY...do the FACTS bother you THAT much...undermine your projection....claims...thread?

2017:
Violent Democrat rhetoric inspired an attempted assassination attempt by a mentally unstable 'snowflake' conditioned to hate Conservatives / Republicans to the point of murderous intent. The shooter turned out to be a Bernie Sanders volunteer.

PROVING THEY LEARNED NOTHING FROM INSPIRING A VIOLENT ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT AGAINST GOP POLITICIANS, DEMOCRATS RETURNED TO VIOLENT RHETORIC AND CALLS FOR PUBLIC HARASSMENT OF AND CONFRONTATION WITH REPUBLICANS:

JUNE 2018:
"California Rep. Maxine Waters called for threats and attacks on Trump team members. She said, "If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere."

JUNE 2018:
Due to unruly, violent Democrat followers, one evidently following Maxine Waters' orders to publicly harass Republicans and Trump administration members, White House Spokeswoman Sarah Sanders and her group had to leave a Virginia restaurant because of their work for Trump.

2018:
Maxine Waters' 'army' strikes again: 'White House top aide Stephen Miller was verbally assaulted at two restaurants, in Washington, D.C.'

2018:
Yet again...more lack of civility and hate-driven confrontation: 'Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was met with shouting protesters at a Washington restaurant, part of a social media pop up assault.'

2018:
'Sen. Ted Cruz and his wife were shouted out of a restaurant by anti-Brett Kavanaugh protesters'

JULY 2018:
Cory Booker calls on uncivil, violent 'snowflakes' to publicly harass Republicans: 'Democratic Sen. Cory Booker in July urged liberal advocates to “Get up in the face of some congresspeople."

2018: Hillary Clinton again declares there can be no civility with Republicans / Conservatives, urges confrontation /harassment:
'Hillary Rodham Clinton said Democrats shouldn’t be civil to Republicans until they win back control of Washington. She said, “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.”

* 2016 FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton becomes the 1st US Presidential Nominee ever proven to have hired thugs to beat and bloody American citizens during a Presidential campaign. Her team was caught / proven to have paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies to discourage voter support for Trump.

2018: Former Obama US AG promotes violence against Republicans / Conservatives
"Former Obama Attorney General Eric Holder junked former first lady Michelle Obama’s call for civility when he told supporters, “Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them,” he said, adding, “That’s what this Democratic Party’s about. We’re proud as hell to be Democrats. We’re willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party.”

2018:
"The wife of Republican Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner said that she received a graphic text message with a video of a beheading after he voted to confirm Kavanaugh."

2018:
Violent Mob Violently Protests Kavanaugh USSC Justice
"When Kavanaugh arrived at the Supreme Court to take his seat, a mob pounded on the doors of the Supreme Court. They yelled, “No justice, no peace.”

2018:
Violent Threats Made Against Republicans During Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings
"During the Kavanaugh hearings Maine Republican Sen. Susan Collins received a potentially deadly mailing of Ricin at her home. “Today’s incident is the latest in a series of threats against Senator Collins, her loved ones, and her staff,” said spokeswoman Annie Clark."

2018:
The campaign manager for Nevada GOP gubernatorial candidate Adam Laxalt was physically assaulted by an organization funded by George Soros
“Politics is a little bit aggressive these days, but this is just insane. I’ve never seen anything like it,” said a bruised Kristin Davison.'

2018:
2 Minnesota state GOP candidates were physically accosted by their political foes

2018:
The Laramie, Wyo. Republican office was set on fire in a case of arson

p

If it takes eliminating liberalism to do it, then so be it.

How, specifically, do you plan to do that?
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

I figured you wouldn’t actually answer that. You must realize how ridiculous you sound if you did.

I assume that you have no plan and no intention of actually doing that. Just talk.
If conservatives get serious and go to take our country back, then yes I have all intentions of doing it. You loons stealing an election is not tolerable, but hopefully the new lawsuit will bring justice.

If conservatives get serious and go to take our country back, then yes I have all intentions of doing it. You loons stealing an election is not tolerable, but hopefully the new lawsuit will bring justice.

What exactly are you going to do to "take your country back"?

The fact that you won't even answer such a simple question on an anonymous message board leads me to believe that you're not going to actually do anything other than whine about the result.

Prove me wrong.

December 8, 2020

That's the nature of cults.

I figured you wouldn’t actually answer that. You must realize how ridiculous you sound if you did.

I assume that you have no plan and no intention of actually doing that. Just talk.
America doesn't belong to conservatives alone; it's not yours alone to 'take back.'

Indeed, it's conservatives over the last four weeks who have sought to destroy our democratic institutions, undermine the rule of law, and ignore the will of the people.

The fact that you won't even answer such a simple question on an anonymous message board leads me to believe that you're not going to actually do anything other than whine about the result.

Prove me wrong.
No only liberals run around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Time will tell what will happen.

America doesn't belong to conservatives alone; it's not yours alone to 'take back.'

Indeed, it's conservatives over the last four weeks who have sought to destroy our democratic institutions, undermine the rule of law, and ignore the will of the people.
Liberals destroyed it by eliminating fair voting and the corrupt media helped. They are starting to report the truth now. I guess they want Harris as president.
131087456_10224312413668253_5754575691213682466_n.jpg

Prove me wrong.
No only liberals run around in pussy hats yelling at the sky. Time will tell what will happen.

So you don’t have a plan of what you actually intend to DO. That’s what I thought.

All that means is that you’re going to do NOTHING except whine about it on an anonymous message board. Nothing more.

Your idea of “taking your country back”, whatever that’s supposed to mean, is just you sitting in front of the computer eating Pringles and posting a few anonymous comments.

Prove me wrong.

So you don’t have a plan of what you actually intend to DO. That’s what I thought.

All that means is that you’re going to do NOTHING except whine about it on an anonymous message board. Nothing more.

Your idea of “taking your country back”, whatever that’s supposed to mean, is just you sitting in front of the computer eating Pringles and posting a few anonymous comments.
Don't know exactly what will need to be done yet or anything at all. If trump stays president all will be well.

Forum List

Back