Please rank these 5 legendary QB

I didn't know he went to 5. I would personally still take Mahomes over him.
Mahomes
Vs
Elway

Mahomes is on target to have better stats if he plays as long as Elway but Elway is the comeback kid I'd take him in his prime..and yes I'm a Broncos fan

Last edited:
Mahomes
Vs
Elway

Mahomes is on target to have better stats if he plays as long as Elway but Elway is the comeback kid I'd take him in his prime..and yes I'm a Broncos fan

I found this

Elway threw for 300 TD’s compared to 226 interceptions. His TD rate on pass attempts was 4.1% and his interception rate was 3.1%. He lost a combined 3,785 yds while being the victim of a QB sack 516 times. He accumulated 220.0 yards per game through the air with a 79.9 quarterback rating. In 234 games in his career, Elway was successful on 4,123 of his 7,250 attempts for a total of 51,475 yds.

During the 80 games in his career, Mahomes has connected on 1,985 of his 2,993 attempts for a total of 24,241 yds. He averages 303.0 yards per contest through the air with a 108.7 quarterback rating. Mahomes has thrown 192 touchdowns compared to 49 picks and the longest throw of his career went for 89 yards. He’s lost 794 yds while being the victim of a QB sack 121 times. His TD percentage is 6.4% and his interception rate is 1.6%.

Mahomes has better QB rating and interception rate. And better yards per game.

I found this

Elway threw for 300 TD’s compared to 226 interceptions. His TD rate on pass attempts was 4.1% and his interception rate was 3.1%. He lost a combined 3,785 yds while being the victim of a QB sack 516 times. He accumulated 220.0 yards per game through the air with a 79.9 quarterback rating. In 234 games in his career, Elway was successful on 4,123 of his 7,250 attempts for a total of 51,475 yds.

During the 80 games in his career, Mahomes has connected on 1,985 of his 2,993 attempts for a total of 24,241 yds. He averages 303.0 yards per contest through the air with a 108.7 quarterback rating. Mahomes has thrown 192 touchdowns compared to 49 picks and the longest throw of his career went for 89 yards. He’s lost 794 yds while being the victim of a QB sack 121 times. His TD percentage is 6.4% and his interception rate is 1.6%.

Mahomes has better QB rating and interception rate. And better yards per game.
How is that any different from the stats I posted above?

How is that any different from the stats I posted above?
Maybe it's confirming what you said.

The only QB's I see being game changers are in the Superbowl. Or Joe Burrow. Add him to the list. Other than those 3, every other QB is mid. Josh Allen, mid. The long haired Jacksonville QB, mid. Even my QB Goff, mid.

Maybe it's confirming what you said.

The only QB's I see being game changers are in the Superbowl. Or Joe Burrow. Add him to the list. Other than those 3, every other QB is mid. Josh Allen, mid. The long haired Jacksonville QB, mid. Even my QB Goff, mid.
Allen has ranked no lower than eighth in pass attempts, completions, yards and TDs each of the last two seasons, but it's his legs that give him such a huge edge. Allen has ranked no lower than fourth in carries and rushing TDs among QBs in his career and ran for a career-high 763 yards in 2021.

That's hardly Mid. And he's only played 5 years. Kept Buffalo late in post season contention last few years

Lawrence is going into his 3rd year and despite 4 INT against LAC brought his team back and he's only going to get better with the system in place in Jacksonville

Goff is definitely mid

Forum List

Back